Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS250 Installers manual

Options
  • 11-11-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

I have defaulted my Aritech CS250 alarm panel (with LCD keypad). I still have the installer code and user manual and reprogrammed it as far possible, but somehow it does not see the 8 Zone expander board. A good place to start will be the installation manual, which I don't have anymore.

I've searched the forums for the same request and it seems Koolkid has all the answers :-)

Can you possibly assist with the installers manual for starters?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi All

I have defaulted my Aritech CS250 alarm panel (with LCD keypad). I still have the installer code and user manual and reprogrammed it as far possible, but somehow it does not see the 8 Zone expander board. A good place to start will be the installation manual, which I don't have anymore.

I've searched the forums for the same request and it seems Koolkid has all the answers :-)

Can you possibly assist with the installers manual for starters?

Many thanks

PMed you the manual.
    To add the expander you need to go into adding peripherals.
    All explained on page 31 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Hey Koolkid, apologies for resurrecting an old thread but I have a CS250 also, the power went in our apt, now the keypad just says csxxx keypad aritech and pressing any button on the keypad has no effect, no sounds etc. Ive tried the default engineers code etc but no matter what i press the keypad remains the same. Ive als tried disconnected the power again to try and reboot the system or whatever and the same thing happens. Do you think i need to get an engineer out or is there anything you can suggest we try?

thanks in adance

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try power down the unit completely and power up again . If the screen display please install press no & #.
    Other than that it may need to be defaulted and reprogrammed.

Ok, disconnected the mains power then unplugged the battery, reconnected eveythign and now there is nothing on the display :(
    Guess ill have to call someone out to look at it, can you reccomend any installers in Dublin West \ Kildare area? (Celbridge)

• Advertisement

Ok, disconnected the mains power then unplugged the battery, reconnected eveythign and now there is nothing on the display :(
    Guess ill have to call someone out to look at it, can you reccomend any installers in Dublin West \ Kildare area? (Celbridge)

I would try to get the keypad and connect directly to the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hamradioguy

I was doing some alterations to my system but got lost somewhere. Can't find my panel installation manual and can't find anything useful on the web. Koolkid you seem to be the expert can you help me out

Thanks

I have PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mulsliabh

Koolkid, can you send me the CS250 installation manual? I'm seeing a "[font=arial, sans-serif]Please Install NO + #[/font]" message at the front panel. Service Eng telling me it's a system cpu processor failure. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

• Advertisement

I have PMed you that manual.
    It may have been defaulted.
    Power down the panel & power up again & follow the keypad enrolment as described in the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Harrier16

Hi KoolKid,
    Is there any chance you can send me the install manual please. I have a system that's just showing a 'fault' but no details of what it is and it won't let me set the alarm.
    Any help appreciated.

Hi
    I have PMed you that manual. If you need any help give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Harrier16

Thanks a mil KoolKid - much appreciated - hopefully I can figure it out but if not I'll get in touch. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bubblehits

Hi Koolkid,

Would there be any chance that you would be able to send me the installers manual? I have recently moved into a new apartment and want to change the code as the old tenants dont know it. The installers code works so I just need to know how to use it!

Sent you a PM on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Obscure

Hi KoolKid,

Would you be able to send me on that CS250 installation manual? Trying to stop the system calling out (making phone call from what I can tell) to the central system which we are no longer using.

Thanks

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ralphini

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that manual.

Koolkid

Any chance you would send me the installers manual?

Hi
    Unfortunately we are not allowed share manuals on Boards.ie anymore.
    If you contacts Aritech (UTC)directly they might help you or any licenced installer would have plenty of legitimate copies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Ralphini

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that manual.

Koolkid

Any chance you would send me the installers manual?

We are unfortunately no longer allowed to use Boards.ie to share manuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yesitshimself

I have an aritech cs2512 and the phone provider and number was changed and now have an error.
    I can't seem to find where to change a call from number. The alarm calls a call centre
    Checked in communications but pulling last of hair out. I also don't have an install manual.
    Any help would be gratefully accepted.

I have an aritech cs2512 and the phone provider and number was changed and now have an error.
    I can't seem to find where to change a call from number. The alarm calls a call centre
    Checked in communications but pulling last of hair out. I also don't have an install manual.
    Any help would be gratefully accepted.

In communications go to central station to change the number/s

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bobmarray16

If the screen display please install press no & #.
    Other than that it may need to be defaulted and reprogrammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭RainInSummer

Hi all,

Anyone know how to remove a sensor from an Aritech CS250?

I have the engineering code but the LCD panel is so screwed that all the text is shifted over to the right and wraps round to come in on the left of the screen. So when I drill down through all the menus it's very difficult to determine where to go. Three sensors are acting up and need removing.

N.B. alarm systems is being replaced over the next month so repairing/replacing is pointless and I just want some peace from the alarm going off without being set.

Wouldn't be the easiest thing to do if the screen is damaged.

If the zones are wired you can put a 4k7 Resistor in the control panel on the zones to close them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭davidconroy46

To remove device. Select install menu-inputs-zones-zone number-type-Rf details-remove RF zone any keypad.

I get as far as selecting the zone, but there's no Rf as a type, just a list of stuff like fire, exit, medical etc.

Cheers!

• Advertisement

Cheers for the reply @altor

If it comes to it I'll wire em in.

Advertisement