Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I thought being NRV would be less stressful than big or wolf (my last 2 games), it is but in a different way. The paranoia is still very real no matter what :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I thought being NRV would be less stressful than big or wolf (my last 2 games), it is but in a different way. The paranoia is still very real no matter what :D

I absolutely love NRV, was delighted to be one... until I got converted and got to have the craic with LeVar for a day mind :D

You were on our list for conversion :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ha ha, sorry for my contribution to that :D

But seriously - Hopper had to shoot! That was true, I just hoped I could convince him to shoot you not Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Was Jake ecto?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Neowise wrote: »
    Was Jake ecto?

Strawbs I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Eleven Trigger Trigger
    Will Byers BJ - Anon Abigail WW
    Sheriff Hopper Reberetta Angus WW
    Joyce Byers JGF - Anon Barbara WW
    Martin Bremner Electric Nitwit - Anon Brendan WW
    Sam Owens Ectoplasm - Anon - Rikand Sub Clodagh WW
    Head of Security Neowise - Anon Conor WW
    Security Guard Fixxxer - Anon Steve WW
    Demogorgan ASLVB ASLVB
    Billy Necro Necro
    Dustin Kathleen Grant Kathleen Grant
    Steve Khalessi - Anon Fiona WW
    Nancy Barney - Anon Eva WW
    Barb Strawbs - Anon Jake WW
    Bob H2DPB - Anon Katie WW
    Murray JP Liz V1 JP Liz V1
    Erica cee-jay - Anon Wendy WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Sorry village!

I ultimately cost you the game.

I told you Brendan was a baddie all along it's just I have a bad aim. :(:p

Apologies to the mods again for not knowing that I couldn't delete a backroom command if it wasn't noted and change it to something else -and then compounding the error by mentioning it on the main thread.

And my second and final choice of Conor was a wolf, so we could have killed two wolves if I'd been smart to know the rules. :(

Well played teammates (esp. video game expert Abigail) and wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ha ha, sorry for my contribution to that :D

But seriously - Hopper had to shoot! That was true, I just hoped I could convince him to shoot you not Conor

They should have shot, but after the successful lynch, not before.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats Wolves. Once I was out, was rooting for the Wolves all the way.

Surviving the lynch Tuesday after we thought it was all over and were just messing about on thread (even if the stay of execution was only a brief one) was a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I am not cut out to be a roled villager. Well played Brendan, you had me fooled.

FixXxer... I knew it was you. I can't believe I let people talk me out of it first day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Congrats wolves! Enjoyed following the game, some great play! :D Props to duff and Baggly for the modding too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I've decided, I never want to be immortal again, its a funky load of pressure.. knowing that you are going to be in the end game if it gets that far so trying to keep track of absolutely everything

• Registered Users Posts: 84,970 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trigger wrote: »
    Was a good game, even if Abi did ruin today for me :pac:

Beaker beakering I presume

:p

Trigger did you ever doubt Brendan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I've decided, I never want to be immortal again, its a funky load of pressure.. knowing that you are going to be in the end game if it gets that far so trying to keep track of absolutely everything

You werent immortal :pac: Once demo was dead you were fair game, just mods have secrets too.

Neowise wrote: »
    Was Jake ecto?

Nope was Moi.

duffman13 wrote: »
    You werent immortal :pac: Once demo was dead you were fair game, just mods have secrets too.

"Eleven – Cannot be killed by human teams only the Demogorgon"

We discussed it, but couldn't take the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Congrats wolves, so glad ye won :)

Sorry to Mods for the bailout and Rikand for the crappy reputation I left you with.

I expected this to be a nice easy cruise into the hols but instead it turned into meetings week to sort out return to school and accredited grades etc.

I literally haven't had a minute until this evening when I tuned in to a wolf win :D

I would've hated that, knowing your in until the bitter.

If you hadn't of shot me, you'd have been converted and killed yesterday morning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

"Eleven – Cannot be killed by human teams only the Demogorgon"

We discussed it, but couldn't take the risk

I was convinced the syringe would kill him if ye tried.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Well played Wolves.

• Advertisement

I would've hated that, knowing your in until the bitter

If Conor and Steve had gone tonight and it was me vs 3 I think I'd have raised the white flag, would have been too much for me to take :D

Delighted to be Erica. One of my first gifs on the thread was Erica calling Conor a nerd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,970 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

tenor.gif?itemid=14577361
    tenor.gif?itemid=14536218

Hi all - Alpha wolf here :)

Take a bow, great game, very well played, whom ever you are

Angus WW wrote: »
    esp. video game expert Abigail
    I nearly killed myself trying to win pacman, never want to see that damn game again!

I could barely face trying centipede, I was delighted when some high scores were declared, meant I could give up (even though I did suspect a bluff)

I suspected Abi a lot! My proudest call was the Wendy peek...

"Abi claims an instapeek... crap
    (not sure I trust her though)

Surely there's no way the peek prize only has a 15min window. I reckon she has a bullet and is hoping to flush out an admission from someone before firing"
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Take a bow, great game, very well played, whom ever you are
    Ha ha, thanks - it's EN ;)

If Conor and Steve had gone tonight and it was me vs 3 I think I'd have raised the white flag, would have been too much for me to take :D

I think you played a blinder, until today when the mask seemingly dropped a bit.

I had you pegged as a wolf Tuesday night, after I was dead and too late to throw some shade your way, because I thought you were coming across as far too nice and helpful to be a real villager. Sickenenly Nice, I think was the sentiment I used in the Dead Room. :D

cee_jay, genuinely convinced myself you were a wolf, and still believed it up until earlier today when duffers confirmed you weren't, hence my conviction that you were 100% Wolfy Wendy... :pac:

I think you played a blinder, until today when the mask seemingly dropped a bit.

I had you pegged as a wolf Tuesday night, after I was dead and too late to throw some shade your way, because I thought you were coming across as far too nice and helpful to be a real villager. Sickenenly Nice, I think was the sentiment I used in the Dead Room. :D

cee_jay, genuinely convinced myself you were a wolf, and still believed it up until earlier today when duffers confirmed you weren't, hence my conviction that you were 100% Wolfy Wendy... :pac:

Ha ha - sickenenly nice and a little stupid was how I was trying to play. I made a lot of little mistakes early in the hope they'd somewhat justify inevitable mistakes later

I thought I was being a bit nice too though, hence this morning's rant at Angus :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Trigger did you ever doubt Brendan?

Oh yeah definitely, he was pocketing me the whole game, and the change in attitude this morning I think was a big red flag for me.. Wendy was one that I believed to be the village most out of the remaining players.

I had convinced myself that Jake was hopper and he had protected himself from the shot, though the wolf shot scuppered that. Least they were both village

Ha ha - sickenenly nice and a little stupid was how I was trying to play. I made a lot of little mistakes early in the hope they'd somewhat justify inevitable mistakes later

I thought I was being a bit nice too though, hence this morning's rant at Angus :p

Far too nice, it was nauseating... :D

Yeah I was going to ask about this :D and amazingly nobody else picked up on it at all!

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »

"You can't be munched by the Americans
    You can be killed by the Demogorgon
    Bullets, sure you can stop those aswell
    As for lynch.....you should try not get lynched Smile"

The syringe! Only way to kill eleven apart from the demo..

Advertisement