Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,951 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I nearly killed myself trying to win pacman, never want to see that damn game again!

I could barely face trying centipede, I was delighted when some high scores were declared, meant I could give up (even though I did suspect a bluff)

I suspected Abi a lot! My proudest call was the Wendy peek...

"Abi claims an instapeek... crap
    (not sure I trust her though)

Surely there's no way the peek prize only has a 15min window. I reckon she has a bullet and is hoping to flush out an admission from someone before firing"

Ha ha, thanks - it's EN ;)

Electric Nitwit bravo bravo bravo

th?id=OIP.30GWos141HeURTANRyXVQQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=199&h=160

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Why did you say you hadn't shot Conor? That's the one I can't understand

I assumed from the OP, that who ever was HOS had to activate the power they had.

I felt if I announced it was Conor and he was HOS , I didnt want to alert him. So I tried to make it look like I was targetting Jake.

I didnt account for me dying. Very naive I was.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I assumed from the OP, that who ever was HOS had to activate the power they had.

I felt if I announced it was Conor and he was HOS , I didnt want to alert him. So I tried to make it look like I was targetting Jake.

I didnt account for me dying. Very naive I was.
    Ah, that makes sense!
    Even if you misinterpreted it at least you read it. Seemed like no-one knew for ages today it was a one-time power, wolves included!

Ah, that makes sense!
    Even if you misinterpreted it at least you read it. Seemed like no-one knew for ages today it was a one-time power, wolves included!

Ah i got too caught up bluffing that it backfired.

Absolutely - thanks a million Baggly and Duffers. Even if you wouldn't do as I wanted in the backrooms :D

Are they open to viewing yet, now I am so curious ;):D

Also a great game, so very well done to all themods involved duffman13 and Baggly

BTW I am so shipping "Also Starring Necro" :p the DemiNec pairing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I got munched because I was confirmed. I didnt play well. I tried to do too much and ended up ruining the villages chances.

I got complacent and wreckless.

I think you did play well, you had a good read on the game and didn't ruin our chances.
    When I kept harping on and on about Hopper this morning it was in the hope they might lynch me, or at least confuse the wolves over where the protect was (I didn't care where the protect was, it was just trying to cause the confusion over it). You saw immediately what I was playing at.

Did tI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Thanks so much for enjoyable game duffman and baggly.

soz for all the gremlins the backrooms suffered under your watch. :eek:

I think next time i'm playing a wolf in a third party conversion game i'm going to take the risk and just reveal all in the den.
    I recall walking dead 1, which was also a third party conversion game, our team done the same as what the security team done, limited the identity sharing in the back room, and the other team never bothered, i don't think either team was targeted by the 3P in the end and this time none of the security team was targeted by the 3P.
    I'd also like to see just how much damage a 3P can do, nabbing a wolf from a identity shared backroom, maybe its not as bad as damage that not sharing your identies in the backroom could do.

herro

Neowise wrote: »
    herro

What's with Herro from Conor, am I missing something? :confused:

• Advertisement

Just an accented hello........ i so ronery

Neowise wrote: »
    Just an accented hello........ i so ronery

tenor.gif

I also thought of South Park City Chicken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I still don't know why we were lynching Steve instead of Conor. I thought Abigail made it clear enough and I panicked into thinking the game was over with a lynch.

From the start I couldn't decide who was the alpha between Jake and Brendan.

Jake mainly because I thought he was a smart wolf appearing as the almost perfect villager -that it was too good to be true.

Brendan because he was so daft at times that I suspected it was a smart wolf intentionally dumbing down.

And Tyler Herro and Eleven from Stranger Things was a thing. :p

Thanks mods for an enjoyable game.

Really enjoyed the game but i did give myself a headache going over and over why I wasn’t the alpha.

I ask a simple question like - take me out of the equation and tell me who the other two non alpha wolves are and you Crazy Kids comeback telling me I’m the wolf!

Argh! <bangs head off table>

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Are you sure you weren't the alpha?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Are you saying the wolves didn't know who each other were?

Baggly wrote: »
    Are you sure you weren't the alpha?

I was a commie :D

I still can’t see the stranger things backrooms

Sorry I'll sort them now

Think they should be visible in the archive now

Group 1
    Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Angus WW - Hopper
    ASLVB - DemiG
    Barbara WW - Joyce Byers
    Brendan WW - alpha wolf
    Clodagh WW - syringe wolf
    Conor WW - head of security wolf
    Eva WW - NRV
    Fiona WW - NRV

All the roled bar Eleven and the vanilla wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Are you saying the wolves didn't know who each other were?

We didn't until after the demramgoger was gone.

Well we knew who Brendan was because he couldn't contain himself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

fixXxer wrote: »

Wow that's interesting to know. So how did the munch work? Single votes put together or did Brendan have veto?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Wow that's interesting to know. So how did the munch work? Single votes put together or did Brendan have veto?

Munch was discussed, we agreed that we wouldnt say anything unless one of us was in danger. So if Brendan wanted to munch me I'd speak up.

I found it a very freeing way to play as a wolf to be honest. Usually I get to Tuesday and then someone comes in and picks apart the times we all avoided poking at each other and it falls apart. It was nice just to be able to go hunting like a villager.

Also, sorry if anyone found me over aggressive. I was trying something new instead of trying to appease people who thought I was a wolf.

fixXxer wrote: »

What can I say? Only my second full game and I was excited :D

Think they should be visible in the archive now
    Hi Baggly - I'm still logged in as Dr Bremner and can only see the Wolves backroom, do I use a different login to see the others? I might have a read of the deadroom :)

Heya EN, if you have used the backrooms previously, your EN account there should show you everything. If not, send me a PM and ill make you an account.

If you made any changes to the anon accounts can you please put them back to how you got them folks :)

If you made any changes to the anon accounts can you please put them back to how you got them folks :)

Abi back to default

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Brendan has been given a good clean, looks good as new

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

I also thought of South Park City Chicken

same genius creators for world police as southpark (tray parker and matt stone), so the funny accent for shitty wok is same as for so ronery.

Advertisement