Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ye never give in even when outed :pac:

BFFS 4 EVA

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

cee_jay wrote: »
    BFFS 4 EVA

tenor.gif

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

ari101 wrote: »
    Let me ask Big B if I can repeat it now... it was in both groups... I copy pasted the comment from one into the other :D

Haha ok BigB said yes :)

When cjmaxx got nominated on Friday at 3pm I was being honest that they were my third choice, what I did not say was I had nommed two of ye for the swap - JGF and you because Baggly had won the challenge and could not be nommed.

BigB told me in the diary room after "HoH may only replace their own nominees during the veto ceremony. As neither of your nominees were saved, your back-up choices were not needed on this occasion". We saved Mam with the veto and she was not one of my noms. I assume a random selection was made or maybe jury had been asked and that's why cjmaxx went up.

I was panicking ye were suspicious of me for Liz or aj not appearing like they should have. I had intended to blow the alliance wide open and come clean at that point! And here was some reasonable support to not end up with me outed, given my plan had failed.

BigB specifically told me this was not to be repeated in the next line of the same diary room message. I was in such a panic, having expected to be in the middle of a bombsite at this point, I did not read it properly. I shared to ye and then repeated the same thing to aj and Liz. :pac: :o:D

It was funny since when people were trying to get others to use a veto and did not seem to remember the risk of a random nomination. And Liz asked a few questions wondering about why people got nommed and I kept dodging with half answers, in case I'd get evicted yesterday! Ye all already had the information, but I was not going to repeat it. :D

Well what a week it’s been. I think I was first to sign up to this game when it was announced, and had no idea what to expect. To be honest, I still don’t! It was a whirlwind of laughter, fun, sheer terror (thanks fix!), trickery, spying and paranoia! All in a positive sense! I am still shocked to have made it this far in the game.

It all started off nicely, Le Var liked my Simply the Best video for his compliment :D I worked in IT Support for a number of years, which a lot of the time is just good googling skills, so I put this to great use with the boards.ie Advanced Search facility to answer that 30 question quiz! That was the beginning of the Baggly and JohnGreenFan alliance, and we somehow managed to keep hold of that power advantage for most of the game from thereon in. I say somehow – it was through teamwork, honesty, and just working together as best we can, and having fun through it all. Winning a few of the challenges helped a lot.

What I discovered this week? Trigger hates Dolly Parton, Schitts Creek and eats a lot of popcorn. Rikand is a civil servant (sorry about that by the way!). Beakering is now a new term to me, and beakerjoe has a very questionable taste in music. There are people who have somehow not seen Grease. What I didn’t discover? How to successfully post gifs on mobile.

Thanks to the mods for reading my paranoid ramblings in my diary room, and having such a good sense of humour through all the madness. Thanks to those I was in backrooms with (beakerjoe, wrestlemaniac, aaronjennings, Liz, jluv, ari, Mam, fix, Khal for the laughs), but special mention goes to Baggly and JohnGreenFan. Baggly and JohnGreenFan (Animal Crossing Friend!) were my rocks throughout the week, and I definitely wouldn’t have gotten through without them. I would love to win, but if I don’t, please vote Baggly!

Let's keep this simple; vote for me if you like traitors :D:o :pac:

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What number is Aceandstuff thinking of? 32
    Tea or Coffee? Tea
    Cats or Dogs? Dogs
    Heineken or Budweiser? Heineken
    Chicken or Fish? Fish

Vote for me as I was full of s#it and spent nights here alone with my thoughts not a good thing

I was in a sex alliance too with Bags, so remember to buy Boil in a Bags Ride when leaked

Vote for me as I was full of s#it and spent nights here alone with my thoughts not a good thing

You were full of entertainment, I never knew what gems would be waiting in the morning, thank you! :D

Holy show I'm in Lidl and fell as Easter Egg mayhem here so cheap

• Advertisement

Holy show I'm in Lidl and fell as Easter Egg mayhem here so cheap

Haha, must go to Lidl for a chocolate fix ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

This Is Big Boardser

Houseguests, at 6pm, Big Boardser will reveal the HouseGuest finishing in 5th Place

The 5th Place Finisher will then be moved to the Jury Room and voting for the Winner will resume

Ooooh, 5th will have power and an early seat to the party after ;)

Well the hair and makeup is done, and the gúna has been donned (no H&M round these parts). I'm ready.

tumblr_n54dd0d2821qlvwnco1_500.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well Im ready

tumblr_mnn4xfazhi1ritt4uo1_250.gif

Best of luck to all of us.

What does a guy have to do around here to get a group hug!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Good luck everyone.

Been a great week!

Kolido wrote: »
    Well Im ready

tumblr_mnn4xfazhi1ritt4uo1_250.gif

Best of luck to all of us.

What does a guy have to do around here to get a group hug!

giphy.gif

Continuing my ability to stay between the lines, I bring you my exit style ;)

giphy.gif

I'm rushing to get ready, good luck y'all been a blast a bb blast

This Is Big Boardser

The 5th Place Finisher will be announced in just a few moments

You are LIVE on boards.ie please do not swear

Please Stand By

• Advertisement

So long
    Farewell
    Aufwiedersehn
    Goodnight
    I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
    So long
    Farewell
    Aufwiedersehn
    Adeiu
    Adeiu Adeiu
    To yieu and yieu and yieu
    So long
    Farewell

Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Hey, look over there
    >

I like The Sound of Music

This Is Big Boardser

The Jury have been listening to your Q&A answers and Voting for their chosen Winner, who will be crowned later tonight, but before we get to that, it's time to say goodbye to the person who currently has the least votes from the Jury...

Finishing in 5th Place

JP Liz V1

giphy.gif

Captain Underpants will now be leaving the Big Boardser House for good

JP Liz V1 please say goodbye to your fellow houseguests, you can make two posts before heading off to Jury House.

JP Liz V1 you have been evicted, please leave the Big Boardser House

Liz great game, keep those knickers on now in the jury house!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

See you soon Liz, well done.

giphy.gif

Thanks for eating the sandwich Liz ;)

This Is Big Boardser

Final 4...

The 4th Place Eviction will be at 7pm

• Advertisement

Thank you I've really enjoyed now ari101 bring it home for The A Team

Kisses and Hugs to Y'All

Get Ready Outside World I'm Coming Out

Anyone insert Randy Quaid from Independence Day gif when he goes in for kill please

Advertisement