Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Necro wrote: »
    how many alliances were you in and with who

which alliance did you feel more loyal to and why

how many alliances were you in and with who
    I was a member of the "not so secret" alliance with wrestlemaniac, aaron jennings, JP Liz and jluv. jluv wasn't very active in the alliance - and I knew was in an alliance with Kolido I think so was a spy.

I was a member of the Super Friends alliance - at its peak it had:
    Baggly, JohnGreenFan, me, fixXxer, khaleesi, ari, Mam of 4.

I was also in a chat with beakerjoe - I am not calling this an alliance as beakerjoe I don't think had any desire for strategizing and planning the downfall of others. He wanted to play his own game, and I admired that.

which alliance did you feel more loyal to and why
    the Super Friends alliance as it was the OG - however, I did my best to protect the wrestlemaniac alliance the best I could through the super friends one - I don't really like being a traitor. A spy to help strategise better is how I prefer to look at it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Baggly wrote: »
    I figured you had split loyalties Ari. I'm hurt but I'll get over it :D

I thought you might have joined up with bubblypop at one point but to here you were in with Kol :eek: :D

If you could bring back one juror to take part in the final, who would it be and why?

JohnGreenFan - our original 3 in the Super Friends Alliance

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just at thr end when he complained he hasn't been called to the diary room. I set one up so he would be and we chatted for 5 mins where I repeated everything I had said on thread about there being no alliance.

Was thr same with my room with liz. Well... There was a lot more sexting in that room.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

To clarify I was in my main alliance and then made a couple of 'joke' ones yeztefzay with liz and Kol with 90 mins to go before the discord were shut down. So if you want to count those, I was in 3.

This is true, to get me called to the DR. Thanks dude :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Like I did announce on thread about the group with liz and thr one with Kol :) don't think I can be accused of dishonesty there.

Just at thr end when he complained he hasn't been called to the diary room. I set one up so he would be and we chatted for 5 mins where I repeated everything I had said on thread about there being no alliance.

Was thr same with my room with liz. Well... There was a lot more sexting in that room.

Haha, go for the sexting, I stuck with 2 alliances and no side chats, the alliances were already enough to handle - almost no work was done last week :D

If you were starting all over again, what is the one thing you would do differently?

Were you in it, to win it, and prepared to do the necessary in order to get to the final?

What will you do with the prize money?

If you were starting all over again, what is the one thing you would do differently?
    Not say yes to being a group with fix (snake gifs again)

Were you in it, to win it, and prepared to do the necessary in order to get to the final?
    No - I thought I would be gone within the first day or so - especially with the speed the whole thread was going. I was blissfully unaware of the back room alliances etc at that stage. So I just did the best I could for my team, and hoped to survive another day. Getting to the final was beyond what I could have thought. It did help winning a few of the competitions though. I did enjoy choosing my own playlist to win :cool:

What will you do with the prize money?
    There's prize money?!?!

ari101 wrote: »
    1 evicted housemate you would have liked to have been in the final and why?
    Just one, I can think of a few ;) I'm going with aaronjennings... because of our very very secret alliance The A Team! Whoops, if this were werewolf a lynching would be nigh!!! :o

I KNEW IT :eek: I knew we had a mole - it could only have been you. Baggly was too nice and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

In one sentence, why should we vote for you?

If you like subterfuge, the occasional lie, a bitta chaos, large helpings of guilt and a host of back room laughs I'm your girl, otherwise please see more honest upstanding citizens of the house (who are capable of reading BigB's instructions and) who also still here ;)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Well, sir

*puts thumbs in suspenders*

I'm not a big city houseguest like some of the others you have heard from today: I'm just a plain spoken man of boards. Im not going to try to get you to vote for me over some of thr other fine contestants, because each of them is fantastic in their own right.

*begins pacing casually*

You know my father always used to say to me that if you want a good steak, you talk to the butcher; you don't stick your head up the cows ass (unless you are Kolido or Liz). I've always though that was true. That's why, gentle folk of the jury, I say to you to trust me, as your steak monger of the big Boardser house.

I think cee Jay has played a blinder all game and if you don't want to vote for me, you should vote for her.

We were in an alliance together and managed to stay loyal all game, control the HoH and veto most days, and stop our group from fighting with each other or give in to paranoia and jealousy.

We had the best fun in the backroom too, so much so that the main thing I'll be taking away from this game will be the memories of that craic.

*stops pacing dramatically*

However ladies and gentlemen or the jurahhhhh, I must bring to your attention, the same cannot be said of some of our other competitors, who have given in to base paranoia (admittedly somewhat orchestrated to make them do so) and have shown only opportunism, not loyalty, to their alliance members.

I ask you to vote GUILTY on the question of whether Kolido and Liz should not win.

Vote YES on Cee Jay winning.

Thanks Baggly to the vote of confidence throughout. But to be fair, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you inviting me to your group, and being a calm island through the storms and paranoia etc. Always there when I am trying to hide in the closet and not answer wrestlemaniac, Liz and aaron's probing questions :D

I would love to win, and will make my pitch, but if you aren't voting me, VOTE BAGGLY TO WIN.

Get to the final: Nah I said it all along getting to the top 9 was a good achievement for me and that's more than I expected to do.

Who do I want to win: Cee_jay. She has put in a serious amount of effort, been calm and smart and fun. Great player.

Beaker beakering was the funniest moment.

Calm??? Wait til you see the paranoia in the diary room. Everyone was out to get me at all times :pac:
    beakering I had never heard of this week - that was great. I wanted to beaker the beakering, but the mods wouldn't play ball with my proposal in the diary room :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

Some final bonus questions just submitted by a jury panelist

What number is Aceandstuff thinking of?
    Tea or coffee?
    Cats or dogs?
    Heineken or Budweiser?
    Chicken or fish?

The Head of Household Voting for each day will be posted shortly as well

cee_jay wrote: »
    I KNEW IT :eek: I knew we had a mole - it could only have been you. Baggly was too nice and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah I though ye were getting suspicious at one point! Sorry :D
    Not in my normal nature, there were parts of the plotting and intrigue I really enjoyed but at the end of the day it was way too much panicked hassle :pac:

I was trying to avoid noms against aj and Liz and towards the end of the week, and it might have become apparent when those two started leaking information to other groups they were in to try stir the pot.

I picked a fight with fixXxer about having chats with beakerjoe and did not do the same with you: I had suspicions you had an alliance with beakerjoe from your defending him, and then Liz reported to the A Team you came out about have a chat with him on wrestlemaniac's group, so I overlooked you as it was already known in my mind, and only picked on fixxxer at first :D: pac: Didn't work ye all had fixxxers back - sorry fix!:D

Question to Baggly...... did you want me and Duffers to block vote in the alliance offer?
    Love dem muscles Beaker.

To be honest when I sent those invites I had no idea what I was doing and wanted people to bounce stuff off. Wasn't really my intent to start a block then, just chat through the game and how to proceed.

It changed when JGF invited me in because we chatted and agreed our plan and discussed who else to bring in.

If this is beakerjoe, I got an invite from Baggly for "Alliance Chat for Baggly, beakerjoe, cee_jay" - I would say that from the start, it wasn't about vote blocking. It really did come through as having a chat to see who knew what, how we could team up to gain an advantage to get a couple of days into the game. Throughout it all, Baggly would strategise, but at the end of it say go with your gut or what you want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kol was Bags quicker with you than me :p

I think Kolido was the most honest housemate

What number is Aceandstuff thinking of? 3-the number of people that were originally on the A-Team incl. you :p
    Tea or coffee? Tea - speaking of which I need a cup
    Cats or dogs? Cats (unless they are hairless :D)
    Heineken or Budweiser? Neither but... Heineken at a push
    Chicken or fish? Chicken

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

Day 1 Head of Household Voting Results

HoH Selection Voter Name Vote Count
    Mam of 4 Purple Mountain, jluv, BuileBeag, Sephiroth_dude, The Valeyard 5
    mustang shelly cee_jay, khalessi, bubblypop, aaronjennings 4
    BuileBeag ari101, Kolido, Rikand 3
    Hello 2D Person Below wrestlemaniac 1
    Rikand Irish Aris 1
    jluv Mam of 4 1
    duffman13 Baggly 1
    khalessi JP Liz V1 1
    Purple Mountain cj maxx 1
    bubblypop HildaOgdenx 1

Did Not Vote:
    Aceandstuff
    beakerjoe
    duffman13
    fixXxer
    JohnGreenFan
    looksee
    Reberetta
    sullivlo

Blocked Vote:
    Hello 2D Person Below

Day 2 Head of Household Voting Results

Mam of 4 ari101, Baggly, hurlingman97, cee_jay, JohnGreenFan, aaronjennings, Sephiroth_dude, Kolido, Irish Aris, jluv 10
    Sephiroth_dude BuileBeag, bubblypop, Rikand 3
    Kolido JP Liz V1, HildaOgdenx, cj maxx 3
    Rikand beakerjoe 2
    beakerjoe fixXxer, wrestlemaniac 2
    Baggly Mam of 4 1

Did Not Vote:
    khalessi

Day 3 Head of Household Voting Results

cee_jay cee_jay, JohnGreenFan, Mam of 4, fixXxer, HildaOgdenx, wrestlemaniac 6
    Kolido Sephiroth_dude, jluv 2
    JP Liz V1 ari101, aaronjennings 2
    ari101 JP Liz V1 1
    Sephiroth_dude bubblypop 1
    Irish Aris Kolido 1

Blocked Votes
    beakerjoe
    Baggly
    Irish Aris

Day 4 Head of Household Voting Results

ari101* JohnGreenFan, fixXxer, aaronjennings, cee_jay 4
    Kolido HildaOgdenx, Irish Aris 2
    aaronjennings wrestlemaniac, ari101 2
    fixXxer beakerjoe 1
    bubblypop Sephiroth_dude 1
    wrestlemaniac cj maxx 1
    Sephiroth_dude jluv 1

Blocked Votes:
    Baggly
    Kolido
    Mam of 4
    JP Liz V1

*Deposed as HoH due to punishment. As a result, Kolido became interim head of household due to first vote cast by HildaOgdenx at 11.19.30

Day 5 Head of Household Voting Results

JohnGreenFan Kolido, Baggly, HildaOgdenx, Mam of 4 4
    aaronjennings JP Liz V1, ari101 2
    JP Liz V1 aaronjennings, wrestlemaniac 2
    Baggly JohnGreenFan 1

Blocked Votes
    cee_jay

What number is Aceandstuff thinking of?
    Tea or coffee?
    Cats or dogs?
    Heineken or Budweiser?
    Chicken or fish?

What number is Aceandstuff thinking of? 1 - the ace
    Tea or coffee? Coffee. All the coffee
    Cats or dogs? Cats - my little tripod is below.
    Heineken or Budweiser? Heineken
    Chicken or fish? Fish - more variety

546036.jpg

• Advertisement

In one sentence, why should we vote for you?

I tried to give 100% and play this game straight, and not be too tricky in my dealings which I hope I achieved.

I fully did not expect to make the final I thought I'd be out at the start so thank you

If I don't win then ari101 as part of The A Team alliance with Aaron sorry Kolido you runner up as I part of your alliance too with John Green Fan and Hilda and jluv who else in that alliance Kol?

My 3rd alliance was with wrestlemaniac cee_jay Aaron jluv and who else?

I'm sorry I've forgot some alliance members

ari101 wrote: »
    Yeah I though ye were getting suspicious at one point! Sorry :D
    Not in my normal nature, there were parts of the plotting and intrigue I really enjoyed but at the end of the day it was way too much panicked hassle :pac:

I was trying to avoid noms against aj and Liz and towards the end of the week, and it might have become apparent when those two started leaking information to other groups they were in to try stir the pot.

I picked a fight with fixXxer about having chats with beakerjoe and did not do the same with you: I had suspicions you had an alliance with beakerjoe from your defending him, and then Liz reported to the A Team you came out about have a chat with him on wrestlemaniac's group, so I overlooked you as it was already known in my mind, and only picked on fixxxer at first :D: pac: Didn't work ye all had fixxxers back - sorry fix!:D

So did you let something slip to the other group when you were HoH?? I didn't think it could have been in our room based on what you posted? What was it you weren't to say???

This Is Big Boardser

Day 3 Head of Household Voting Results

cee_jay cee_jay, JohnGreenFan, Mam of 4, fixXxer, HildaOgdenx, wrestlemaniac 6
    ari101 JP Liz V1 1
    Irish Aris Kolido 1

Blocked Votes
    beakerjoe
    Baggly
    Irish Aris

Is this right? I don't think I could vote for myself? I thought I voted for beakerjoe this day?

Apologies that should be beakerjoe

So did you let something slip to the other group when you were HoH?? I didn't think it could have been in our room based on what you posted? What was it you weren't to say???

Let me ask Big B if I can repeat it now... it was in both groups... I copy pasted the comment from one into the other :D

Amended Day 3 votes

cee_jay JohnGreenFan, Mam of 4, fixXxer, HildaOgdenx, wrestlemaniac 5
    ari101 JP Liz V1 1
    Irish Aris Kolido 1
    beakerjoe cee_jay 1

Blocked Votes:
    beakerjoe
    Baggly
    Irish Aris

Did anyone sometimes feel they would post in the wrong alliance discord chat as I did, I even texted my sister a message for discord :o

JohnGreenFan - our original 3 in the Super Friends Alliance

Ye never give in even when outed :pac:

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did anyone sometimes feel they would post in the wrong alliance discord chat as I did, I even texted my sister a message for discord :o

All the time! I would post something, and then panic it was to the wrong group! :eek:

Advertisement