Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Boardser: Main House

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Did you expect to reach the final ?of course, nah really not at all. If I hadnt if dodge 2 evictions I wouldnt be here.

If you aren't crowned the winner , which of the other remaining HM's would you like to win and why ?
    Liz, only remaining alliance member

What did you find to be the funniest moment of the whole game ?
    Baggly, a funny guy all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Wouldn't change anything.

Nah I was in it for the journey, not thr destination.

I dunno give it to the puppies or kittens or some bull**** like that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This Is Big Boardser

Question Set 7

If you could bring back one juror to take part in the final, who would it be and why?

Question Set 8 to Baggly specifically:

Question for Baggly,.... did you like your muscles in my pic?

Question to Baggly...... did you want me and Duffers to block vote in the alliance offer?

And Finally - to ALL housemates, the most important question of them all....

In one sentence, why should we vote for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

1 evicted housemate you would have liked to have been in the final and why?
    Just one, I can think of a few ;) I'm going with aaronjennings... because of our very very secret alliance The A Team! Whoops, if this were werewolf a lynching would be nigh!!! :o

If you could swap one finalist with one evicted housemate, what swap would you make and why?[i/]
    Sorry Kol, but I'd swap you for someone who was evicted with whom I had an alliance - nothing personal but I had an alliances with the other 3 still left! Ooops did I forget to mention that... :eek:

Least favourite housemate and why?
    I don't have one but if I'm forced to choose I pick sullilvo - as lowest poster; only 2 people with one post and sullivlo's was shorter :D

An OMG moment that happened in one of the discord rooms?
    I have such a bad memory, there were so many! I really just remember laughing all the time, panicking, and feeling really guilty... there were some great round about back room reportings of what JGF said to Team Kolido, and what cee_jay said to Team wrestlemaniac, that I heard via JGF and cee_jay directly and also via Liz and aaron.

Whoops... well that's the measure of it

giphy.gif

On a scale of 1-10, how honest do you think you have been this game?
    9, and thats 9 more than most.

Funniest gif that was posted in one of your groups?
    Cant remember, probably posted by liz though

If you could only apologise to one evicted housemate, who would it be, and why?
    Aaron, I vited for him but onky by default to save my alliance members

Name one joke, out-of-context, that only the other members of one of your groups will understand.
    There are 4 back ups, hilda isnt up.

• Advertisement

Which, if any of your housemates would you like to be stuck in a real big brother house with you?
    Liz, I would get her to steal all the drink and grub and take it to the snug.

Who do you think, was the most honest housemate?
    Hilda, she is a darling.

I was in one main alliance with JGF, Cee_jay, Ari, fix, mam and Khal, and a loose association through mam with Hilda. We didn't talk to her directly but mam told us Hildas plans and vice versa.

JGF and I initially set it up and we invited people in based on if we thought they would play ball and if we thought they weren't allied elsewhere (hence why we didn't invite you liz or others). We had a fair idea of who was in what alliance as people from ours were in others too.

I could be wrong and proven a trusting fool but I felt the core of our group were loyal to the group and I don't think we had instances where the group objextive of reducing numbers in other groups was betrayed.

The plan always was to help each other out and get other numbers down, until it reached a stage we had to all go our separate ways. We agreed to do so on Thursday, but even after that we stayed chatting and close as we had good fun.

Love dem muscles Beaker.

To be honest when I sent those invites I had no idea what I was doing and wanted people to bounce stuff off. Wasn't really my intent to start a block then, just chat through the game and how to proceed.

It changed when JGF invited me in because we chatted and agreed our plan and discussed who else to bring in.

Don't vote for me, vote for Cee_jay.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When do I answers have to be in by as something in RL to do asap so will be in and out

• Advertisement

Did you expect to reach the final ?00
    No, thought I'd be a gonner friday for being a traitor, then for being an idiot who can't read, then for messing up in sheep (there was only 1 point in it)

If you aren't crowned the winner , which of the other remaining HM's would you like to win and why ?
    Liz - she was on the A-Team and I made a promise to them before I joined my second alliance (sorry Baggly and cee_jay, and all the departed members)

Honestly when the world didn't explode on Friday at 3pm when the substitute nomination came out I thought that was it, and well it wasn't, and I laughed and cried and lost the plot. That said I remember laughing my head off all week in both backrooms and it was so great - I really enjoyed it! I'm sure other people here will trigger the memories for me - it is such a blur!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When do I answers have to be in by as something in RL to do asap so will be in and out

No rush, anytime before 5 or so will be fine

If you were starting all over again, what is the one thing you would do differently?
    Take the week if work so I could put more time into it.

Were you in it, to win it, and prepared to do the necessary in order to get to the final?
    Yes and no. I wanted to win but I wasnt going to throw anyone under the bus for no reason.

What will you do with the prize money?
    Depends how much it is, known the mods, I might stretch to 99 ice cream cone

I honestly don't think I fully hated or disliked any housemate, there was a few I didn't interact with more and some that irritated me in playing the game

how many alliances were you in and with who
    Mam, hilda, jgf, aris, liz, jluv, and baggly

which alliance did you feel more loyal to and why
    Kolidos alliance because I created it and invited everyone in it.

I figured you had split loyalties Ari. I'm hurt but I'll get over it :D

Christian pics in discord chat, I appreciated peeps

If you could bring back one juror to take part in the final, who would it be and why?
    I think I answered this, mam deserves to be here. A genuine bb fan.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Necro wrote: »

If you could swap one finalist with one evicted housemate, what swap would you make and why?

JohnGreenFan, because to get to the very end, and go out on a Sheep this morning was a bit lousy.

If you could swap one finalist with one evicted housemate, what swap would you make and why?
    If you asked me this yesterday, I would have said swap Hilda for aaronjennings, as I hoped he would have gotten through. Now though, no swapsies, every body deserves to be here.

fixXxer for the insistence of snake gifs in the back room.

fixXxer posting snake figs in the back room - I had to put down the phone and walk away for a bit, and come back and ask Baggly and Trigs to get him to stop as I couldn't go back into the chat.

Kolido wrote: »
    Mam, hilda, jgf, aris, liz, jluv, and baggly

Kolidos alliance because I created it and invited everyone in it.

:eek: I feel used now and shocked

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Ari for Mam. I invited Ari to my alliance but she never showed up, I dont know if she didnt get the invite or declined

Sorry, I was in two alliances already and my head was melted :D
    I was trying to leave an air of mystery by ignoring it; maybe I didn't get it, maybe it was because I wanted to go lone wolf, maybe I was already in an alliance and didn't want to say... :D

To clarify I was in my main alliance and then made a couple of 'joke' ones yeztefzay with liz and Kol with 90 mins to go before the discord were shut down. So if you want to count those, I was in 3.

In one sentence, why should we vote for you?

A vote for Kol is a vote for y'all

I think I would bring back early exit juror BJ too

Let ye decide for yourselves!!! I hid the A-Team alliance from my other alliance but I meant what I said in the group about other stuff - I tried to steer them away from Liz and aaron any time they came up without revealing myself, when the objectives of both were not competing I was truly trying to support both teams in my choices... I don't think I'm as bad as a 1, maybe a 3??? :o

My memory is so bad... there were so many... can I get a look at the discord to pick???

Only one, but there are so many I need to apologies to... Mam, I voted for you last night to save aaron and it still didn't work. Apologies

Name one joke, out-of-context, that only the other members of one of your groups will understand.
    Well the bigging up of the tv show the A Team last night after aaron left... :D

Did you expect to reach the final ?

Did you expect to reach the final ?
    Not a chance - I think my exact phrase in my diary room when asked this a day or two ago was Don't be absurd! I didn't get here alone, the crew in the backrooms supported me getting here, but the winning of a few of the tasks did help. It also meant I was invited into Baggly & JGFs alliance I think. Up to that point I was completely lost in the thread!
    Oh this is probably where I come out and say I won the task on matching the presenter to the show - 13/30 correct. Sorry Liz!

Baggly - because he invited me to join his crew and helped me a lot when trying to work out how to play the game, respond to events, etc.

I think Baggly's picture of beakerjoe, and beakerjoe's picture of Baggly. Or looksee and her pic of Peig the first day. Would have liked to have seen more of that.

Which, if any of your housemates would you like to be stuck in a real big brother house with you?

Mam, the shenanagns you were willing to get up to with 4 teams I think you were on! Yet I trusted you all along, please bring the wooden spoons

Of those left Kolido does look the most likely, he had an alliance but wasn't trying to stir the pot in others ;)

If you were starting all over again, what is the one thing you would do differently?
    Try build a bigger 1st alliance and not join a second (I struggled all week with guilt ;) )

Were you in it, to win it, and prepared to do the necessary in order to get to the final?
    It does seems so, I did try to blow things up and considered multiple forms of self sacrifice on Friday but otherwise...

What will you do with the prize money?
    There is a prize??? I could use a new washing machine...

giphy.gif

I think I've been around a 9 - I only told one out right lie I think, which was denying I was in a group of 5 to aaron. Sorry aaron :P Everything else I tried to pretty much deflect away without being completely untruthful.

Trigger and his popcorn when aaron posted about the group of 5. I did laugh out loud :D

beakerjoe for vetoing Mam instead of him. I was under pressure from the main group to save Mam - but I wanted to save beakerjoe really.

I think even though it was traumatic for me, the snakes.

Kolido - if I have a breakfast spread like that every morning, definitely Kolido. :pac:

I think everyone had a game plan - so for this I am going to plump for looksee only because she was gone before any of the main shenanigans started :D But I do think Baggly - he was very straight throughout the whole game.

• Advertisement

The A Team aaronjennings, JP Liz v1 and I, aaron had invited aceandstuff but he got evicted before he showed up!
    The B Team ;) Baggly, JohnGreenFan, cee_jay, fixXxer, Mamof4, Khalessi and I

I struggled with this all week, I promised the A Team I would be so I stuck to those guns when competing interest arose, but otherwise I was loyal to Team B

Seph for the cats ;) ah no as I said earlier aaronjennings - I tried to save him last night but it was too little too late.

Advertisement