Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 26 Match Day thread - the biggun'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭COH

88 on WC... Nothing spectacular but HEWT because my pre-WC team would have only scored 37 points :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

84(-8) on BB with 17 pts, red arrows but...

Happy with that considering top 3 in ML (Im 4th) all had Kane TC which i still have left, Son & Dias my only players to score double digits, (C) DCL a let down wont be making him C for GW28 if they double

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I've 40 points on my bench, definitely a personal record. You just have to laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

91 (-8) on BB.

I thought I’d be on 91 after the first round of games!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

71 all out.

Sooner we forget about this DGW, the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

The whole thing can go and **** itself lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I've 40 points on my bench, definitely a personal record. You just have to laugh.

Wish I could swap my load-of-crap BB for your bench. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Who did you have? Did you use BB already?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

122(-4) once bonus added. 26 of that via BB. In what I think we can agree was a rather uneventful game week, I'll take that. Should see a decent rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

105(-12) on BB. Got 21 from my BB, Mendy with 16 of those. The 4 I sold got 4 points while replacement got 35 so the hit worked out alright.
    DCL a big disappointment as captain along with Barnes, Cancelo and Sterling. Mendy, Martinez, Shaw and Digne the heroes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Time to see what Chelsea players to get in! Solid outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,861 ✭✭✭✭CSF

101 (-8).

Good week and up from 16k to 12k, and yet I’m still smarting over that Salah TC fail. It really wasn’t a good week for TCing anyone that could have been TCed by anyone who wasn’t in maniac mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

111, and annoyed that I played Aerola over Mendy, costed me 8 points

Son TC worked out well but could have been so much more if Kane knew how to finish

Onto next week

97 (-8) if Digne holds his 2 bps.

8k to 7k.

My BB failed miserably with 10 points. Glad to be rid of it though.

This DGW was a huge letdown. I can't remember any gameweek before being such a flop considering all the build-up to this massive double.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

104 points. After last nights Bruno TC fail I'm delighted with the blanks tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭Cartman78

83(-4).... underwhelming as expected tbh.

Small red arrows to 55K, relatively small damage in mini leagues but out of the Cup which is the most annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 12,366 ✭✭✭✭siblers

The good news is I broke 50 the bad, news is that I had 24 players.

Kane, Martinez, Watkins and Gundo were the only players to get returns. Horrendous ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭howareyakid

76 (-8). Didn’t play BB or TC so it was always going to be damage limitations. Probably a red arrow but nothing too major. Not that my rank is anything to write home about at the moment anyway! I’m hoping to be able to better build for the blank with the WC to play after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Who did you have? Did you use BB already?

Johnstone Konsa Watkins Rudiger

Still have bb but I wildcarded this week. Planning to use it next week :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

85 and a small green arrow predicted. Improvement after a terrible week last week so HEWT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

99 all out!

See ya’s next season

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

95(-12) - Only good thing was the bench which gave me 24 points.

very disappointing having been at 70 points with 9 players to go and 85 with 5 players to go. My last 5 lemons managed 10 points between them. Another week where the 100 seemed a certainty and i clutched defeat from the jaws of victory!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

110(-4) with Kane TC

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

90 (-4) after bench boost. Pretty crap really with 12 doubles

• Registered Users Posts: 10 King Doberman

98 all out.

Rikand wrote: »
    95(-12) - Only good thing was the bench which gave me 24 points.

very disappointing having been at 70 points with 9 players to go and 85 with 5 players to go. My last 5 lemons managed 10 points between them. Another week where the 100 seemed a certainty and i clutched defeat from the jaws of victory!

In fairness you were 17 off a nett 100.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

72 (-8)

BB played
    27 potential players, 5 returns.

End of my season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Was that the worst DGW in loving memory for the high ownership players not hitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

In fairness you were 17 off a nett 100.

Ah come on. I'm feeling **** enough as it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

shmeee wrote: »
    Was that the worst DGW in loving memory for the high ownership players not hitting?

Just because players are high ownership doesn't mean they have to score big. How many of these high ownership players had form?

DCL has 66% ownership in top 10k, despite only having 2 goals in 10 games before this GW. He was transferred in by many on hope. Ricky had 2 goals in 2 games before this GW yet was overlooked by many.

Kane, I've banged on many times that he's a one goal guy at best this season - he just doesn't take chances or isn't that far forward. His ownership was so high that folk felt like they have to get him, because if he did click you were going to be punished. His effective ownership was 158%. I only brought him in to hedge his impact.

Bruno/Gundogan- everyone has them so really if they have an off day shouldn't have any overall impact unless you captained either of them.

Salah had scored in only 3 out of last 11 league games. I gambled and bought him but I knew the risks before hand.

Stones/Dias/Martinez all return double digit scores. Son got 14 points - and he's the 2nd highest owned player in the game

If all these players scored big, the average for the week would be massive. I feel like a lot of players see their score and assume they did bad because they have this idea that DGW, 24 players, that they should get 150 points regardless of what the average is.

44 players got 10+ points this GW, so it was fairly even spread out the points.

Advertisement