Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 26 Match Day thread - the biggun'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Is it time to start thinking about selling Bruno...

City(a)
    West Ham(h)
    Blank

Yeah that my plan. Nothing to do with tonight, already planned based on next 3 gameweeks as you pointed out. My plan is to get KDB in for him now and hope KDB plays both games next gameweek. I’m also planning to get rid of Salah before 29 for Raphina and this will leave me with money for DCL to Kane. Will mean I have a decent team for GW29

Beyond that I’ll probably get Bruno back. Salah I’m not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭JPup

This GW has been a slog

57 with 5 to go

Holgate, Kane (C), Lookman, DCL, Salah

WC has been most uninspiring.

You’ve six left to play if that makes you feel any better!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭PhilipsR

JPup wrote: »
    You’ve six left to play if that makes you feel any better!

This saying captain is 2 players is very annoying and see many people correcting people recently.

He’s 5 players left to play. Worth 6 players worth of points but it’s 5 players!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,861 ✭✭✭✭CSF

PhilipsR wrote: »
    This saying captain is 2 players is very annoying and see many people correcting people recently.

He’s 5 players left to play. Worth 6 players worth of points but it’s 5 players!

And yet neither of you are right or wrong. Purely a matter of perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Today couldn't have gone worse. Bruno TC fail. DDG left out and Targett/Watkins blanks. Pray Mo and Kane blank tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Very underwhelming week for a double.

82(-4) and small green arrow up to 99k rank!! Stop the count!!!

Have KANE(c), Pereira (WBA) and Salah to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭JPup

PhilipsR wrote: »

Didn’t realise that was in any way controversial! In my mind I’ve always thought of it as picking 12 players in a week. With captain counting for 2 obviously. So if if six play one day then I’ve six to go the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Another non event of a day. 14 from 6 to bring me to 81 (-8). Salah, Kane (c), DCL and Pereira tonight should be good for 10 points at this rate :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

84(-12) with 4 to play including captain DCL. Shaw the only player to get points last night, was hoping for more from Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

89(-4) with digne, Maitland Niles,
    Son , salah and kane TC to go. If Kane goes big it will set me up well in a few paid leagues currently 130k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

80 points after all teams had played one game, 11 points since. Not how I expected it to go. Now need Kane(c) to go mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

104 (-12)

Bailly has rotted my bench for a long time but came good with my bench boost reaching 20 points last night. Disappointing with nothing from Mitchell after he played last week.

Johnstone (BB), Reguillon, Son, Kane (C), DCL to go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

96 (-12) with DCL, Areola (lol) Son Salah and Digne to go.

delighted i got rid of Sterling for Son with like 3 minutes before deadline. Dias for Rudiger has been proved somewhat successful also, for now

Areola saves a peno from Kane? never say never :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Dodged a bullet at the weekend as a non-Kane owner in a league of Kane C and TC's.

Gonna be behind the couch between 6-8 this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭onrail

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Dodged a bullet at the weekend as a non-Kane owner in a league of Kane C and TC's.

Gonna be behind the couch between 6-8 this evening

Even as a Kane owner it's hard to relax with the captaincy elsewhere. Crazy amount of Cs and TCs

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Reguilon on bench may hurt a few

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Reguilon on bench may hurt a few

Ah ya... And he's the only Spurs player I have FFS.

Hiding behind the couch time again.

Red arrows incoming!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS

Team to play Fulham: Lloris, Doherty, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Ndombele, Hojbjerg, Bale, Alli, Son, Kane.

Subs: Hart, Reguilon, Winks, Lamela, Dier, Sissoko, Tanganga, Moura, Vinicius.

FULHAM TEAM NEWS

Team to play Tottenham: Areola, Cavaleiro, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Aina, Reed, Lemina, Robinson, Loftus-Cheek, Lookman, Maja.

Subs: Fabri, Tete, Mitrovic, Ream, Decordova-Reid, Bryan, Onomah, Anguissa, Kongolo.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

No Sigurdson or James. Excellent.

Digne on free kicks, corners. An assist from him tonight, u heard it here first.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have Digne, DCL and Pereira in the WBA Everton game so will watch that. Plus I don't want to see Son score his inevitable goal after selling him on wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,861 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No Sigurdson or James. Excellent.

Digne on free kicks, corners. An assist from him tonight, u heard it here first.

Ooh yes, didn’t even twig this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Trey13

DCL (TC), Digne, Son, Kane to play. Make or break night. Simply need a haul from DCL

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Diagne close, great save Pickford

• Registered Users Posts: 9,598 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Just as well Troy Deeney isn't playing in the Everton game or there'd be fierce confusion altogether

Kane misses from 6 yards - header straight at keeper

Someone scored, Son was involved

Edit Ali (Son), might be an OG and Ali assist

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Harry sitter !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Alli took that off Kanes toe..

Advertisement