Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eating with the Enemy, Virgin Media One

Options
  • 03-03-2021 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭

Give this ago now.

Anybody else watching?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭pgj2015

yes. this freedom party(whatever that is) guy looks very serious. 24 year old in a 60 year olds body.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,183 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

pgj2015 wrote: »
    yes. this freedom party(whatever that is) guy looks very serious. 24 year old in a 60 year olds body.

Yep, the guy with him may have being on Tommy Tiernan with a few weeks ago and I think he was a bit of a git.

Yep, the guy with him may have being on Tommy Tiernan with a few weeks ago and I think he was a bit of a git.

He seems ok. the other guy seems very uptight.

Jesus, I hate this gorilla already. anyone like that who acts so cocky is really insecure in my experience. just be yourself ya knob.

I'd like to know how the Tattoo guy makes all his money!

• Advertisement

that 24 year old guy needs to get himself to a rave and just have a bit of fun. he is going to have an awful $hit life if he keeps doing what he is doing. you are 24, go and enjoy life and stop being so serious and uptight.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

I'd like to know how the Tattoo guy makes all his money!

YouTube, TikTok pay per clicks? I dunno, probably

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Holy Duck

Enjoying it but too much switching between tables and the ads really disrupt it, would be more enjoyable if it was let run a little longer

that 24 year old guy needs to get himself to a rave and just have a bit of fun. he is going to have an awful $hit life if he keeps doing what he is doing. you are 24, go and enjoy life and stop being so serious and uptight.

I think he just needs another conservative one. He's parents are probably the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭WildWater

Do we get to see if they agree to have second date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

God that tattoo guy is so rude and condescending.

God that tattoo guy is so rude.

asking was the womans male friends soft or gay when he has a huge tattoo of marilyn Monroe on his arm.:rolleyes:

I think he just needs another conservative one. He's parents are probably the same.

I hope he never ends up in the Dail. looks like a psycho.

I hope he never ends up in the Dail. looks like a psycho.

Funnily enough if I had to choose between him and the other fella. I'd nearly go with him.
    If he's the same guy who I think he is. Everything would be racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carrickbawn

Much to my surprise I am really enjoying this. Its like first dates without the cringe factor and much more mature.
    I will tune in again.

Much to my surprise I am really enjoying this. Its like first dates without the cringe factor and much more mature.
    I will tune in again.

Don't worry Hughie might be on soon going on the ads.

Funnily enough if I had to choose between him and the other fella. I'd nearly go with him.
    If he's the same guy who I think he is. Everything would be racist.

Better off with someone who is somewhere in the middle. That 24 year old guy would have refugees in prison work camps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

This is more interesting than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

I feel like that bald lad is very naive. If he thinks that private business will help people out, he's deluded. Corporations are out to make money, that is what the government isnt out for for all its faults.
    People are ultimately going to look after themselves - they are going to want to get more money even if that means disenfranchising other people.
    Similarly if he thinks giving people the money to "do it themselves"... people aren't always their own (orntheir family 's) best friends. Should I spend this on doing a diploma or will I go on a bender to Vegas with my mates....

The end with the priest and the drag queen was lovely. Both so articulate and open to listening to one anothers views.

Better off with someone who is somewhere in the middle. That 24 year old guy would have refugees in prison work camps.

Totally agree.

I'd like to bring the Luke guy out for pints and get him to Rebel a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

I feel like that bald lad is very naive. If he thinks that private business will help people out, he's deluded. Corporations are out to make money, that is what the government isnt out for for all its faults.
    People are ultimately going to look after themselves - they are going to want to get more money even if that means disenfranchising other people.
    Similarly if he thinks giving people the money to "do it themselves"... people aren't always their own (orntheir family 's) best friends. Should I spend this on doing a diploma or will I go on a bender to Vegas with my mates....

The end with the priest and the drag queen was lovely. Both so articulate and open to listening to one anothers views.

The priest and the drag queen were lovely, Mattress Mick came across very well, a decent sort.

I agree the bald lad was very naive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

He's the very personification of the Boards Current Affairs forum. An obnoxious, thinly-disguised racist opinion at the ready, whatever the topic. Put me in mind of Damien Thorn from Omen II.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I could have been on this show, but a fear of being on TV prevented it:)

RobertKK wrote: »
    I could have been on this show, but a fear of being on TV prevented it:)

What category would you fill? if you don't mind me asking.

What category would you fill? if you don't mind me asking.

I have no idea, I was contacted on Twitter, maybe to go up against the freedom party/Irexit guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Just noticed someone on Twitter called it "First Hates".

RobertKK wrote: »
    I have no idea, I was contacted on Twitter, maybe to go up against the freedom party/Irexit guy.

Alright, It might have being a Kilkenny thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,988 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WildWater wrote: »
    Do we get to see if they agree to have second date?

Is it a dating show, I assumed chat debate show

Alright, It might have being a Kilkenny thing!

:pac:

The way he had to mention the middle names of the presidents...think it was so he could say Hussein for Obama.
    I am not against immigration either.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it a dating show, I assumed chat debate show

Chat debate with a supposed opposite.

Advertisement