Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating with the Enemy, Virgin Media One

Options
13»

Comments

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Ava von rose, never heard of her until now. the lips are awful, how can anyone think they look good?

Thought she was a bit physco to be honest......theres more " filler" in there than a 1993 ford cosworth

• Registered Users Posts: 85,295 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Some are more similar in views and backgrounds so how are they "enemies", it is like First Dates meets Non Celebs go Dating, some are just fame hungry wanna get on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

I'm trying to watch this on the Virgin Media Player, but I'm getting a message stating "Sorry. This video is not available to watch in your region."

Anyone else having the same issue? Not sure if it's the settings on my computer.

I'm in Republic of Ireland, not using any proxy server.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭AdrianG08

Saudades wrote: »
    I'm trying to watch this on the Virgin Media Player, but I'm getting a message stating "Sorry. This video is not available to watch in your region."

Anyone else having the same issue? Not sure if it's the settings on my computer.

I'm in Republic of Ireland, not using any proxy server.

Maybe its your poxy server

Sorry couldn't resist :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12 odwyer22

Anyone know Juliette the libertarian from episode 3 because I think I am in love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hughie vs.the other traveller....LOL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,277 ✭✭✭cgcsb

That traveller woman must have been born a week and a half ago, she's obviously never even thought about the things she's talking about.

The Belfast woman with the crayola eyebrows is an absolute SAVAGE. She's just eating with her hands.

jojofizzio wrote: »

She likes her glass of milk, I was thinking maybe in the past she had a drink problem, alcoholic, I'm just speculating

• Registered Users Posts: 15,657 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

jojofizzio wrote: »

Has he nothing better to be doing instead of appearing on all these reality shows and losing. He is as vain. I do not think he is that smart or intelligent either

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Has he nothing better to be doing instead of appearing on all these reality shows and losing. He is as vain. I do not think he is that smart or intelligent either

I don't mind Hughie, he is harmless, good hearted but maybe a bit thick :p there is far worse from reality shows out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,270 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Last episode of this on tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

Why do atheists give atheists a bad name

• Registered Users Posts: 30,270 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

fatknacker wrote: »
    Why do atheists give atheists a bad name

In my experience generally the soundest atheist's just don't believe in God and they don't talk about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,277 ✭✭✭cgcsb

The Egyptian fella clearly never had his beliefs questioned, either by himself or someone else. His world fell apart that night, sad that a man can get to that age and not have a real self-critical look at himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the producers on this are now shilling in the conspiracy theories forum for guests.

It is back for a new series with George Hook as one guest

Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,163 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I hope they explained to George it is eating WITH the enemy not eating THE enemy.

He has a look in the ads...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Mondays on Virgin Media Two at 10pm probably repeated later on in the week

Ms

No wonder I could not find it. I was looking on Virgin 1 for it. Thank you.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement