Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Are you saying he has been with natasha this whole time and their breakup and attempted hits on her new fella were all a scam to hide her still doing his bidding on outside?
    Seems highly unlikely
    Aaron and his sis more likely

Not the whole time, there was a very bad moment, but he was always crying for natacha, and got over that, and she is the mum off his kid so things got better, and Sharon obviously made him see clearer, so business was good but cab are certainly giving them a hard time, even though they are hiding loads in Dubai.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

stingrayed wrote: »
    2 weeks since joc has been out wonder what he has been up to or where he is hiding.

Not in Dublin for the time being, couple of hours outside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Suicide the fella set himself on fire

Jesus.. would have thought of a slightly better way to do it. Maybe less painless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Are Natasha and Simoan related?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Jesus.. would have thought of a slightly better way to do it. Maybe less painless.

He was probably dead when he done it..

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Yeah for sure madness

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tiny_tot

Are Natasha and Simoan related?

Yes 1st cousins

Tiny_tot wrote: »
    Yea 1st cousins

Aye and not forgetting it was always said it was certain women egging on their other halves for vengeance, the moll from Dubai and the others in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

not yet wrote: »

Dead people usually can't do much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Quags

how would he manage to set the car on fire if he was dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Emmm I’m not sure how that’s possible lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Emmm I’m not sure how that’s possible lol

Maybe there's an App for that...

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭Jizique

Maybe there's an App for that...

Timer

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Same thing happens most years around bonfire times and never a whisper of it.
    It could of killed him hahaha go way out of that,he could of killed any of them by swinging there metal batons espically around there heads

are you the blonde chick with the reptilian jacket?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

It's bottler

So Boylan was getaway driver for the attempted hit on Bottler? Bottler doesn't **** around he got 2 out of 3 back and the other dead as well.

Lee Canavans trial for the murder of Daithi Douglas starts today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The murder weapon was left at his head with the hammer cocked.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0301/1200155-daithi-douglas-murder-trial/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

The trial has started of Lee Canavan accused of murdering David Douglas on July 1,2016.Canavan is alleged to have shot Douglas 6 times as he stood in the doorway of his wife’s shoe shop on Bridgefoot Street,Dublin.The killing was part of the ongoing Kinahan-Hutch feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

So Boylan was getaway driver for the attempted hit on Bottler? Bottler doesn't **** around he got 2 out of 3 back and the other dead as well.

Remind me of who was the third.
    Buda, Boylan and who?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Petermc83

it always baffles me that when committing a crime like this that irish criminals seem to make so many mistakes in the lead up to and the aftermath of a murder.
    So Gardai can see the accused on CCTV in the car with the other suspects being driven to and driven away from the scene, they all meet up in a restaurant that night, as a group to celebrate.. DNA found in the cars. How much bait do you want to throw the guards way??

Remind me of who was the third.
    Buda, Boylan and who?

Jamie tighe Ennis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭john boye

I'm probably getting carried away here but I wonder if someone in gangland could have been behind that photo of Gordon Elliott being leaked.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

When will Karl hyland join his mates on the kinahan landing ??? Only a matter of time I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

john boye wrote: »
    I'm probably getting carried away here but I wonder if someone in gangland could have been behind that photo of Gordon Elliott being leaked.

More likely a female

But if the latest is to believed, then who owned Labaik? John Boylan?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

When will Karl hyland join his mates on the kinahan landing ??? Only a matter of time I'd say

Isn't he abroad and hasn't been in Ireland for years now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Is bottler EARS?

I could be totally wrong but a few people on here claimed he bottled a job for DK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

theballz wrote: »
    Is bottler EARS?

I could be totally wrong but a few people on here claimed he bottled a job for DK.

Bottler is Derek Devoy

Won't be out for 15 ish years

Advertisement