Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Cat Trialvilly Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Someone taking two weeks (of chasing) to come back to me with information, only to finally come back this morning saying that I will need to contact someone else. FFS what a waste of both our time.

I normally support WFH and overall prefer it but Christ when stuff like this happens and you know it's only because people can hide, it drives me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

I made the mistake of watching “Davey’s toughest “ program the other night.
    Shouldn’t have bothered as I knew it would annoy me.
    But one young fella in particular, with dyed red hair, I would have cheerfully
    Flung him off the top of the mountain. Self centered attention seeking
    Little ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,557 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Two things that may be trivial but feckin hell annoyed me.
    1, the stupid bitch who ,when I was nipping to the self service check out at the supermarket with my punnet of peaches and a courgette, bulled in with bursting full trolley and held up the whole queue.
    2 the man in the big van , who parked across 4 parking spaces at the wee shop I stopped off at to get something that I should have got at the supermarket , only for woman no1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,144 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    I made the mistake of watching “Davey’s toughest “ program the other night.
    Shouldn’t have bothered as I knew it would annoy me.
    But one young fella in particular, with dyed red hair, I would have cheerfully
    Flung him off the top of the mountain. Self centered attention seeking
    Little ****.

That’s why I didn’t watch it.

Can’t afford a new device.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,557 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

That’s why I didn’t watch it.

Can’t afford a new device.

Watched 10 minutes of episode one and it was enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Got chipper for dinner this evening. Absolutely vile.
    So disappointed as we haven't had it for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,321 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People who can't see thru the drama of reality TV.

The clients fighting with Dermot Bannon over a window colour.
    Then people Tweet. ''Why hire a professional if you don't listen to their ever word.'' or similar stuff.

Similar to the people on Operation Transformation. RTE aren't going to pick 5 one's who do as there told and cause no drama for a whole series. The producers won't one's who don't follow the plan, say the food is crap, etc.
    Then they'll Tweet. ''He took another persons place or something similar.''

• Registered Users Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

One of my cats has long hair, nearly every evening I come from work she bits of twigs,dirt etc stuck in her hair or her hair matting . She treats getting brushed like some kind of game with always ends with her claws in my arm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,941 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

PsychoPete wrote: »
    She treats getting brushed like some kind of game with always ends with her claws in my arm

My cat’s transition from “oooooh, this brushing is sooooo gooood! Don’t ever stop!” to “That’s it human. I’m taking all your fücking skin off, and am going to fly it as a flag to warn your entire species never to touch me again.” is about 0.00001 of a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,321 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

People on message boards who don't like discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I bought a couple of meals from a meal delivering place.
    Apart from 2 breakfasts,the rest was crap.
    No taste of what they where supposed to taste of.
    And one the chicken was rock hard and tasted awful.

Wont be buying again anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,873 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Mimon wrote: »
    Noticed rubbish along a stretch of road the other day and since then noticing it everywhere along that stretch. It is a few miles away from a Supermacs and it is mostly discarded Supermacs stuff.

Have a mind to contact Pat McDonagh and ask him to come down with a rubbish bag and get going on it.

There's a heap of rubbish along a road I drive regularly. Must be the same guy who fcuks cans and coffee cups out of the window day in, day out.

Was joined by 2 or 3 full black bags a little further along about a fortnight ago. What kind of tight bastard goes out with bags of rubbish at night to dump them? Some people have fcuk all regard for their country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

There's a heap of rubbish along a road I drive regularly. Must be the same guy who fcuks cans and coffee cups out of the window day in, day out.

Was joined by 2 or 3 full black bags a little further along about a fortnight ago. What kind of tight bastard goes out with bags of rubbish at night to dump them? Some people have fcuk all regard for their country.

It's a regular occurrence where we are too. We've often gone through the stuff to find an address and been able to report them. Says a lot about the intellect of those dumping that they'd be stupid enough to leave utility bills in with it! But yeah, it's fifteen quid to bring an entire car full of rubbish to a dump here, and they'd prefer to spoil the beautiful mountains with their nappies and leftover pizza boxes. Shower of pr*cks.

Antares35 wrote: »
    It's a regular occurrence where we are too. We've often gone through the stuff to find an address and been able to report them. Says a lot about the intellect of those dumping that they'd be stupid enough to leave utility bills in with it! But yeah, it's fifteen quid to bring an entire car full of rubbish to a dump here, and they'd prefer to spoil the beautiful mountains with their nappies and leftover pizza boxes. Shower of pr*cks.

Just today at a bench on a cliff walk, a coffee cup fcuked on the ground.
    Whatever kind of fcuknugget brought it up there, enjoyed the view, sipped their coffee and then just left the empty cup after them.
    Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

The exaggerated body language "I have attitude" head move moment of moving it side to side. Was mainly seen in the US but has come over here. Used to see it on Jerry Springer and reminds me of the nodding dogs you see on the back windows of cars. TA more like f*cking annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Just today at a bench on a cliff walk, a coffee cup fcuked on the ground.
    Whatever kind of fcuknugget brought it up there, enjoyed the view, sipped their coffee and then just left the empty cup after them.
    Why?

Because Pat is a slovenly filthy kernt....that's why .!

Seen a group of teens sitting outside a Supermarket the other day eating takeaway food drinks ....just fcucked all the bottles and wrappers on the ground when they was finished and strolled off.

There was a bin within 20 meters of them......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

People who stand with their shopping at the exit/entrance area of the shop waiting for someone to drive over to load the car.

You’re in the way and your car is in the way. Just push the trolley over to your car, it’s about 60 feet away it’s not going to kill you.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Because Pat is a slovenly filthy kernt....that's why .!

Seen a group of teens sitting outside a Supermarket the other day eating takeaway food drinks ....just fcucked all the bottles and wrappers on the ground when they was finished and strolled off.

There was a bin within 20 meters of them......

The oh-so-environmentally conscious youth. :D
    Not much different from the auld ones.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

spookwoman wrote: »
    The exaggerated body language "I have attitude" head move moment of moving it side to side. Was mainly seen in the US but has come over here. Used to see it on Jerry Springer and reminds me of the nodding dogs you see on the back windows of cars. TA more like f*cking annoying.
    Followed by that "in your face" hand gesture. It's so unnecessarily aggressive, I hate it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I am a carer for my Uncle and this morning I was driving him to the shop and noticed someone had parked in the disabled bay. (My Uncle has a blue badge).

We assumed they too had a badge but I didnt see one when I passed by.

I asked the fella who was sitting in the car if he had a permit and he yanked open the glove box and shoved a permit in my face. 'Are you blind?!'
    I says 'No but I also dont have Xray eyes. You have to display your permit', to which I was called a c*nt.

Lovely start to my Friday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I live fairly rural, there's a always rubbish throw out of car windows. You wouldn't really use the road unless you were a local. The odd time you'd find black bags or a mattress dumped in the gate ways

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Cadbury's ice cream tubs and their poxy plastic film lid that just won't peel off :pac:

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

fussyonion wrote: »
    I am a carer for my Uncle and this morning I was driving him to the shop and noticed someone had parked in the disabled bay. (My Uncle has a blue badge).

We assumed they too had a badge but I didnt see one when I passed by.

I asked the fella who was sitting in the car if he had a permit and he yanked open the glove box and shoved a permit in my face. 'Are you blind?!'
    I says 'No but I also dont have Xray eyes. You have to display your permit', to which I was called a c*nt.

Lovely start to my Friday

Wow, that made me laugh but in an incredulous way. What is wrong with people!! So uncalled for!

I have a really tall twisted vase that i love and its moved from house to house with me over the years. I wrap fairy lights around it. I was hoovering earlier and i knocked it over and it smashed :(
    I threw the hoover down pissed off and started to pick up the pieces but tripped over the wire and shattered the pieces even further, just in case they weren't broken enough.
    I'm never hoovering again :(

New Home wrote: »
    Followed by that "in your face" hand gesture. It's so unnecessarily aggressive, I hate it too.

That's just a invitation to a bitch slap. Or Worse :D

spookwoman wrote: »

Have never seen this, except in feral pigeons.

People (and media) more worried about Lady Gaga's stolen dogs than the lad who got shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Covidiots

Yesterday I had to go to a post Office Depot to collect a registered letter, as I was at work when postman called with it.

There were 2 other people there when I arrived, and the staff member had just taken the details from the first of them to go retrieve his post. When he came back with it, the guy left and then the second guy sauntered off out with him. So, clearly he was just his mate along for the journey. Wtf? One year in, what do people not understand about this? The second guy had no reason to be in the building. He could have stayed in the car. And of course, he was wearing his mask below his nose. We’re now dealing with a highly transmissible variant and there was no reason for him to come in to a small office thereby increasing contacts for those who had good reason to be there. Infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sandz066

Covidiots

Yesterday I had to go to a post Office Depot to collect a registered letter, as I was at work when postman called with it.

There were 2 other people there when I arrived, and the staff member had just taken the details from the first of them to go retrieve his post. When he came back with it, the guy left and then the second guy sauntered off out with him. So, clearly he was just his mate along for the journey. Wtf? One year in, what do people not understand about this? The second guy had no reason to be in the building. He could have stayed in the car. And of course, he was wearing his mask below his nose. We’re now dealing with a highly transmissible variant and there was no reason for him to come in to a small office thereby increasing contacts for those who had good reason to be there. Infuriating.

In the supermarket yesterday evening, woman doing a trolley shop with her 3 teenage sons in tow. Absolutely no need. Keeping distance is difficult enough at times besides having to dodge 3 additional bodies.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Two for the price of one: a Christmas card I sent on the 23rd of December to a friend in Europe arrived yesterday. They chose to tell me by text, forgetting the time difference, this morning at half seven.

• Advertisement

People who organise something that involves me without consulting. Then when pressure comes to get it done or needs to be done there and then it's my fault.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement