Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Experience (in and out)

Options
  • 21-02-2021 11:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

There was a good idea from 'Are we there yet?' to create a separate thread with experiences at the Dublin Airport, specifically:

- Traveling to/from it by car/bus
    - On the way out: is there a garda post, how is their demeanor (trying to fine, or being understanding in general)
    - On the way in: what questions are you getting at immigration, cops stopping you on the way home.

Would really appreciate if we can keep the thread with experiences only and not opinions, it'd help many of us with legitimate essential reasons to travel to be a bit less nervous with the whole thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

No issues landing from Malaga last week. Flight was only half full but everyone was having drinks on the plane an there was even a sing-a-long at one point. Garda outside the airport asked how I got such a nice tan in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The Nal wrote: »
    No issues landing from Malaga last week. Flight was only half full but everyone was having drinks on the plane an there was even a sing-a-long at one point. Garda outside the airport asked how I got such a nice tan in January.

A sing song on a drunken flight from malaga, assuming ryanair sounds like utter hell on any day but at this point id even take it for some normality

• Registered Users Posts: 10,434 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Asked where I was going with skis tied to the roof rack but accepted that I just forgot to take them off after last year's trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭caveat emptor

Booked an appointment with a dentist in Tenerife. Printed that out as proof for essential travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

A sing song on a drunken flight from malaga, assuming ryanair sounds like utter hell on any day but at this point id even take it for some normality

I’d say most of them were on the PUP as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Let me guess

“We’re all goin on a covid holiday”

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We already have a travel thread you can post your experience of Dublin airport in there,closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement