Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 25 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Current team is:
    Martinez (Sanchez)
    Dias Mee Struijk (Cresswell, Stones)
    Maddison Grealish Salah Bruno Gundog
    Kane Watkins (Antonio)

Not sure how to get Soton/Leeds in. 0.5m itb.
    Really wanted Ings/Raphina but should I sacrifice Grealish or Maddison. And it's for a -4.

Maybe I should just do Antonio to Bamford and leave it at that?
    No Southampton cover then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is Grealish and Antonio out and raphina and ings in worth - 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Raphinha, Ings and Struijk in

Soucek, DCL, Chilwell out

Felt good getting rid of Chilwell. You'll enjoy it @Fitz!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Is Grealish and Antonio out and raphina and ings in worth - 4?

I got Grealish back in myself 2 or 3 weeks ago and he hasn't returned yet I just know if I drop him he will! He has a lot of games to get threw over the next few weeks as well and seems to be Villas main man weather it translates to Fantasy points every week.

The West Ham lads and what to do with them is a tough one. Their fixtures are not great for the next while but they play in the blank game week and let's face it there well priced for what they have returned this season.

I would like to bring in Raphinha myself but how do I justify getting rid of one of Salah Bruno Maddison Grealish or Gundogan haha.

It's tough in fairness there's always the risk of missing out on double game week players but then you can end up messing up your team trying to fit them all in as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I got Grealish back in myself 2 or 3 weeks ago and he hasn't returned yet I just know if I drop him he will! He has a lot of games to get threw over the next few weeks as well and seems to be Villas main man weather it translates to Fantasy points every week.

The West Ham lads and what to do with them is a tough one. Their fixtures are not great for the next while but they play in the blank game week and let's face it there well priced for what they have returned this season.

I would like to bring in Raphinha myself but how do I justify getting rid of one of Salah Bruno Maddison Grealish or Gundogan haha.

It's tough in fairness there's always the risk of missing out on double game week players but then you can end up messing up your team trying to fit them all in as well!

I'm in the same boat, same players and not moving any of them

Plus, i already have meslier, dallas and bamford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Rikand wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, same players and not moving any of them

Plus, I already have meslier, dallas and bamford

I've McCarthy Dallas and Bamford meself ya id love one more Leeds midfielder or even Ings but two transfers for the following week could be more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Have 2 ft's this week and trying to save WC til 31 and navigate DGW26 - BGW29 with transfers.

Team is
    Meslier Pope
    Cancelo Dias Lowton Coufal Robbo
    Son Bruno Grealish Soucek Gundo
    Bamford DCL Cavani

thinking of taking a -4 and doing Robbo,Soucek & Cavani for Konsa, Harrison & Ings leaves me with 3.9 ITB.

Can anyone put me off or give me better options?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭onrail

Anyone know if the DGW26 has been confirmed? Dying to pull the trigger on a wildcard here

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

onrail wrote: »
    Anyone know if the DGW26 has been confirmed? Dying to pull the trigger on a wildcard here

Not confirmed yet. There will be one, it’s just the specific fixtures that need to be confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭scotchy

Who would you play?

McCarthy. Chelsea at home, and Leeds away.

or

Martínez. Leicester at home.

Any time that I've bench Martínez I've regretted it. McCarthys recent returns are dreadful.

:confused:

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Ederson or Martinez...who do I start?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Same boat with Raphina and deciding on whether going with Grealish or Maddison for a -4.

I think will commit to it because of next GW too where it’ll give me funds of Bamford to Kane with another -4 (Digne to bench fodder).

I want Kane next week for his double.

Grealish or Maddison... all year it would be a no brainer but Maddison is definitely in better form, however Grealish will have the extra games over the coming weeks so crazy to say it will be Maddison out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Klonker wrote: »
    Brought Raphinha and Ings in for Soucek and Antonio for a minus 4 tonight. Will possibly take a -8 to and bring Dallas in for Coufal later in the week too.

Ended up bringing Dallas in too for minus 8. Still a chance I'll wildcard if we GW26 fixtures are confirmed way tomorrow and erase my minus 8 hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Ederson or Martinez...who do I start?

Ederson

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭timber train

CSF wrote: »
    Ederson

Captain gameweek thread not up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

scotchy wrote: »
    Who would you play?

or

Any time that I've bench Martínez I've regretted it. McCarthys recent returns are dreadful.

Exact same problem myself. I’m thinking Martinez to be honest at the moment but not definite. Like you say, he’s just been so good and even though McCarthy has 2 games, his form is awful and I’m struggling to see him keeping a clean sheet against either Chelsea or Leeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Also have McCarthy and Martinez. Going with Martinez

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Yeah I think that Soton defence is mentally broken since that 9-0 reverse to United. Since then theyve conceded 3 to Newcastle and 2 to Wolves so its hard to see them keeping a clean sheet against a resurgent Chelsea and a free scoring Leeds. I own Bednarek and he is firmly third on the bench, if Im wildcarding then he's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Have to do the transfer this evening. Probably do wood to Ings having wanted to do Barnes to Raphinha all week but think 2 Leeds will be enough in bamford and dallas

Captaincy and defensive selections will be tough this week.

Currently going like this, advice welcome

Martinez
    Cancelo, Dallas, Tarkowski
    Barnes, Grealish, Bruno, Salah, Gundog
    Ings, Bamford
    Subs, McCarthy, Watkins, Dias, Cresswell

Leaves me with 2 free for next week. I will captain Ings or bamford this week. It's worth the punt over the single games I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

scotchy wrote: »
    Who would you play?

or

Pope or Martinez?

Pope Vs WBA on paper is a no brainer but I got Pope for the doubles and benching Martinez for him has cost me 10 points this last 2 gameweeks.

Martinez don't like being benched!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

FHFC wrote: »
    Pope or Martinez?

Pope Vs WBA on paper is a no brainer but I got Pope for the doubles and benching Martinez for him has cost me 10 points this last 2 gameweeks.

Martinez don't like being benched!

Start Pope, still think it was the correct decision to start Pope in those 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I've Meslier (wol/SOU) and Martinez (lei)

Thinking Meslier at the moment, Wolves, Southampton have both been misfiring currently. Fancy a CS in one of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Am I mad to bench Cancelo? Starting team below. Probably Cap on Ings also

Martinez
    Alioski Shaw Lowton
    Salah Bruno Sterling Gundog Maddison
    Watkins Ings

Sanchez Antonio Cancelo Coufal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’ve gone ahead with Raphina in for Maddison for a -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Press conference times in case you were leaving it til last minute:

https://twitter.com/FFScout/status/1362692863700701189

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Am I mad to bench Cancelo? Starting team below. Probably Cap on Ings also

Martinez
    Alioski Shaw Lowton
    Salah Bruno Sterling Gundog Maddison
    Watkins Ings

Sanchez Antonio Cancelo Coufal

He’s on my bench at the moment. Talk going around that it could be his turn for Pep Roulette.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

He’s on my bench at the moment. Talk going around that it could be his turn for Pep Roulette.

Do people think Gundongan is going to start, 10 points clear and with champions league on Wednesday I can’t see him being risked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Steven81 wrote: »
    Do people think Gundongan is going to start, 10 points clear and with champions league on Wednesday I can’t see him being risked.

I think if you're starting gundo and Cancelo a strong bench is important this week. Have Dias and Watkins to come in for them if they don't play myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Raphinha or Dallas?

Advertisement