Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 25 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Considered taking a punt on Minamino instead of taking a hit to get Ings
    Small sample size given he's only played twice for Southampton, but he put up 0.00 xg in 60 mins against Wolves and 0.09 when he scored that goal in the game before

Think I'll take the hit and go for Ings, feels like I'll get burned otherwise

No harm waiting til Friday in case they reveal the double fixtures before the deadline

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Currently on wildcard.
    Martinez Forster

Dallas Cancelo Rudiger Shaw Vestergaard

ESM Salah Fernandes Raphinha Gundogan

Bamford Vardy Kane

0.3 in the bank, do I downgrade Vardy to get a playing goalkeeper and upgrade elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Only have Dallas and Bamford for this double. Is a -4 worth it for a third player? Can’t afford to get rid of any of my midfield.

I could do Coufal > Vestergaard, but is it worth it?

I only have Meslier and Bamford and am likely to leave it as it is

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Why Cavani out? That Newcastle defence is well shook with injuries.

I had Bruno, Rashford and Cavani for the last few weeks, decent returns but 2 is enough, it may be back to just Bruno is a few weeks.

Ings has a few doubles coming up and looks decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Only have Dallas and Bamford for this double. Is a -4 worth it for a third player? Can’t afford to get rid of any of my midfield.

I could do Coufal > Vestergaard, but is it worth it?

Wouldnt be getting a defender from either team for a hit tbh, maybe Dallas if you were selling an injured player. Ings, Raphina and Armstrong are the only players I'm looking to get in as have Bamford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

keano_afc wrote: »
    Currently on wildcard.
    Martinez Forster

Dallas Cancelo Rudiger Shaw Vestergaard

ESM Salah Fernandes Raphinha Gundogan

Bamford Vardy Kane

0.3 in the bank, do I downgrade Vardy to get a playing goalkeeper and upgrade elsewhere?

Just a few points from me. No real Villa coverage - Watkins/Grealish, they are looking at 2 DGW's. I would consider DCL & Ings who have doubles, Ings possibly 3 in a row. Spurs could have a real favourable DGW in 26 as well so Son is under consideration for me. I would swap Shaw out for a player that will be playing in blank GW29. Leicester's fixtures are actually alright but Maddison & Barnes are the value picks there. I did a mock WC and Bruno was not in it either as they have some tough fixtures over the next few weeks and blank in GW29, that money spreads out nicely. If you really want to make the most of the doubles over the next few weeks Then Everton, Southampton, Villa, Spurs are the teams to focus on. I am obviously looking to have a 8 or 9 players in GW29 so you have FH you don't need to worry about this
    Oh and you need more Man City who play alot in March

• Registered Users Posts: 9,654 ✭✭✭Cartman78

2 FT...looking at Antonio out for Ings, and either Maddison or Grealish out for Raphinha, or Robertson out for Dallas....or a hit for all 3 moves.

Already have Bamford....considering throwing the armband on Raphinha if I bring him in

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Was thinking of maybe moving Aerola on for Meslier, and playing him - i feel the sub keeper is the one area where i don't mind changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I'm thinking of taking Gundogan out again ffs haha.

Raphinha would replace him. I just have a feeling he's not gonna return as he has with rotation KDB etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Stuart Dallas got his 5th yellow card in last game, does that mean he'll possibly miss a match in the double week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Richarlison out Bamford in

Justin out Dallas in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

trigger26 wrote: »
    Stuart Dallas got his 5th yellow card in last game, does that mean he'll possibly miss a match in the double week?

No, the 5 yellows was up to and including GW19. It's 10 now

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Just here waiting on a Gundogan update.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Just here waiting on a Gundogan update.....

Pep said before last night that he was fine, they were just being extra cautious, said that he could have played last night if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭macraignil

Cavani out for Kane already done. He was very close to scoring against Man City and hoping him and Son go on a good run of goals now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,034 ✭✭✭✭CSF

macraignil wrote: »
    Cavani out for Kane already done. He was very close to scoring against Man City and hoping him and Son go on a good run of goals now.

Why would you do it before Kane plays tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thoughts on this wildcard team? (0.1m in bank)

Sanchez---Walton

Rudiger--Dallas--Cancelo--White--Kilman

Salah--Grealish--Fernandas---Gundogan--Soucek

Bamford---Vardy---Ings

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Robertson off the bench and gone.
    Dallas in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Nobody bringing KDB back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I only have Meslier and Bamford and am likely to leave it as it is

Is Meslier your playing keeper? Ive a rival whos had him all season while Ive had Martinez from day one. 129 points for Martinez v 89 for Meslier and only 0.5m in the price difference. Im 20 points ahead of the rival at the moment, the difference being me owning Martinez and him Meslier. Im hoping he doesnt cop it from now till the end of the season. Something to think about after Leeds DGW.

The FPL Scout has an article that said Raphina has attacking returns in all of his last 5 games, 35 points total in that time so he is on form. A DGW of Wolves and Southampton would appear to be the ideal time to get him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

keane2097 wrote: »
    Nobody bringing KDB back yet?

Pretty sure Im doing it before the deadline. I think him and Gundog could cause mayhem from now till the end of the season. Ive had 9.0m-10m ITB since selling him so can do it easy enough. If their DGW in 26 of West Ham and Wolves gets confirmed I think its a no brainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Pretty sure Im doing it before the deadline. I think him and Gundog could cause mayhem from now till the end of the season. Ive had 9.0m-10m ITB since selling him so can do it easy enough. If their DGW in 26 of West Ham and Wolves gets confirmed I think its a no brainer.

Yeah I think the same. I have Cancelo, Stones and Gundogan at the moment but I think Cancelo is probably going to be the one I drop and get KDB back in.

I feel like there are some decent cheap defenders with CS potential now that it might not be worth sacrificing a second City MF for a DEF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭sully123

Don't see a captains thread yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

sully123 wrote:
    Don't see a captains thread yet?

Usually done after all games completed, if Bruno or Vardy got injured tonight it would change peoples choice after they voted

If we don’t know the fixtures for DGWs in time for transfer tomorrow (but also bearing in mind the likely predictions), who would people get rid of to bring in Raphinha, Gundogan, Salah or Son?

Gundo wouldn’t be a question if there was a presser tomorrow saying he was fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭macraignil

CSF wrote: »
    Why would you do it before Kane plays tonight?

Rage transfer just after Cavani blank. Not taking the game very seriously so not going to bother worrying about moving early but I can see where your question is coming from.

macraignil wrote: »
    Rage transfer just after Cavani blank. Not taking the game very seriously so not going to bother worrying about moving early but I can see where your question is coming from.

There are reports now that he hasn’t been training so you may well have been burnt on this, although there are other potential explanations for that given his recent injury also.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Antonio out for Ings. I thought about Raphina but not sure about 3 Leeds as I have Dallas & Bamford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Ricky - Ings
    Pieters - Alioski

Martinez
    Alioski Shaw Lowton
    Salah Bruno Sterling Gundog Maddison
    Watkins Ings
    Sanchez Antonio Cancelo Coufal

-4 for Alioski but with a DGW & No blanks I think it will pay off.

Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Kane rested, i might captain him for the weekend... Hard to take the armband off Bruno tho

Advertisement