Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Low market cap gems 10-100x

• 03-02-2021 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭

Why not start a thread to discuss low cap coins.

Now obviously keep you most of your portfolio to btc and top alts, but who doesn't dream of a 100x moonshot?

Let's see yer recommendations 🔥

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Went big on LTO Network, seems like a solid project and is low cap at the minute.

#Matic - got it very cheap and staking it a good while now, not sure if it's considered low cap at the minute

gambling ****coins i bought cheap, all have at least x2 already so not sure about buying them now,
    #APY
    #ZEFU
    #API3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

I'm keeping tabs on INJ. It will be the first dex to offer stock futures.

Havnt bought yet, waiting for that dip!

Crazy prediction but reckon this will be top 60 by mid 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

KilOit wrote: »
    Went big on LTO Network, seems like a solid project and is low cap at the minute.

#Matic - got it very cheap and staking it a good while now, not sure if it's considered low cap at the minute

gambling ****coins i bought cheap, all have at least x2 already so not sure about buying them now,
    #APY
    #ZEFU
    #API3

Have my Matic on Celsius network atm. Nice wee 13% apr.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bruno Mannheim

Tfuel
    DGB
    VET

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

DGB

Looked into DGB last week. Not really feeling it myself......

Sell me on it?

• Advertisement

DAO up to $3.50 from $0.20 launch yesterday on gate.io. Holy smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Danger Fourpence

Can anyone help me decipher the prices that these coins can essentially get to. I have a small amount of $MATIC but at what point should you look to take profits from it? What's the maximum a coin like this can reach?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Can anyone help me decipher the prices that these coins can essentially get to. I have a small amount of $MATIC but at what point should you look to take profits from it? What's the maximum a coin like this can reach?

How long is a piece of string. There is no correct answer for this question. Cash in when you are happy with the profits.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    How long is a piece of string. There is no correct answer for this question. Cash in when you are happy with the profits.

Cheers. In it for the long haul!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭deathbomber

anybody in ICX? i was in this and done very well from it and timed selling to a tee. I have been monitoring it and was contemplating investing again, of course yesterday it is wenr above $1, potential for a 100x still looks pretty good though. Anybody invested, how does the roadmap look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭AngryLoner

Lido DAO Token (LDO)

"Thank me later"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

AngryLoner wrote: »
    Lido DAO Token (LDO)

"Thank me later"

Why's it a gem?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

What "app" is best for these type of coins?

Joined coin metro last week to transfer my Eth from Revolut, looking to experiment with some low cap coins now...

thanks

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Anyone looked at bonded finance?
    I invested 1.5 eth in it just in case. Its signed up some decent partners and os currently going through an audit.

frag420 wrote: »
    What "app" is best for these type of coins?

Joined coin metro last week to transfer my Eth from Revolut, looking to experiment with some low cap coins now...

thanks

frAg

Uniswap, pancake exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Polymath Network - Poly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Rob2D wrote: »
    Looked into DGB last week. Not really feeling it myself......

Sell me on it?

that 75% in the last week help? :D

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    that 75% in the last week help? :D

I know. Literally as soon as I said it too! Oh well.

The one I'm really hurting over is BNB. I was SO close to putting in a couple grand two weeks ago but didn't. Damn it all.
    Still thinking about it though. What with all the hype around BSC, a lot of people are going to stop using ETH and go for BNB instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

The beast Chainlink tapped $30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Take a look at Siacoin (SC). Very low cost & great potential if adopted by Amazon or eBay....

• Advertisement

Take a look at Siacoin (SC). Very low cost & great potential if adopted by Amazon or eBay....

Where did you pick yours up? I really like this coin

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭duefrine

You can purchase on Binance

My first ever coin but surely its a direct competitor to amazon cloud services

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

I use Poloniex exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

or Kraken

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

seannash wrote: »
    Uniswap, pancake exchange

Anyone use https://www.bakeryswap.org/#/bakery? It's part of the Binance eco-system.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Any potential gems, looking for a dip on coinbase but everything looks to have went up today.

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Any potential gems, looking for a dip on coinbase but everything looks to have went up today.

I think the previous posts are what you are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

hawaii501 wrote: »

There is no low caps on coinbase afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Elessar

XCM

It's the next BNB. Basically its the exchange token of CoinMetro, which is growing fast and will be like Coinbase but significantly better, basically a fintech ecosystem. I expect it to reach €1 at least in the next 12 months, and well the sky is the limit. BNB is over €100 now.

I can go into more details if anyone wants them.

Advertisement