Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DPD Parcel Wizard - DPD Pickup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭corkie

The above post will probably be moved into DPD thread.

Try tracking here: - https://www.dpd.com/de/en/empfangen/sendungsverfolgung-und-live-tracking/
    or : - https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/receiving/

DPD Delivery time calculator: - https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/support/#looptijdencalculator

Above suggested 3 to 4 Days for classic

Given it is a large package give it another day or so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭VG31

mea_k wrote: »
    Can anyone cast light on this situation. I'm getting large order 30kg package sent to me from Poland to Ireland.

Package was scanned last on 27th of January, in Netherlands hub, and its now in transit.

Still no sign of it I contacted seller. They are chasing up however I don't have great trust in them anyway so I done some digging.

Rang Netherlands. And as confirmed package has left there. Once I track it on dpd Ireland site it says tracking number isn't right. ( wondering so that the package hasn't been scanned here yet?)

DPD main hub in Ireland won't answer their calls at all. Tried 3 x 30 mins calls and nothing.

Basicly does this mean Im now not waiting for parcel as it never will arrive?

Same here, I'm still waiting on a package that left Oirschot on Wednesday. I had two other packages that went through there last month and they took 2-3 days to get to Ireland. This was the last update:

27.01.2021 22:53 Oirschot (NL) In transit.

DPD Ireland oddly use different tracking numbers to the UK, Germany and so on, so entering the tracking number on the Irish site won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mea_k

VG31 wrote: »
    Same here, I'm still waiting on a package that left Oirschot on Wednesday. I had two other packages that went through there last month and they took 2-3 days to get to Ireland. This was the last update:

27.01.2021 22:53 Oirschot (NL) In transit.

DPD Ireland oddly use different tracking numbers to the UK, Germany and so on, so entering the tracking number on the Irish site won't work.

Same here last update on 27th. At least you put my mind to ease that it's common practise.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭AidenL

Same here, package with last scan on 27th January.

I see it’s scanned in Athlone last night.

Everything is slower than normal these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

Once I track it on dpd Ireland site it says tracking number isn't right. ( wondering so that the package hasn't been scanned here yet?)

Try the parcels app tracker https://parcelsapp.com/en

It will search all the relevant DPD (and other sites).

DPD seem to be still working through their issues from earlier in the year. I have a package that is 27 days in transit from Germany, I had given up all hope of it arriving, but yesterday it made it to the Oirschot depot in the Netherlands, after almost a month with no update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gally79

wrstan wrote: »
    Try the parcels app tracker https://parcelsapp.com/en

It will search all the relevant DPD (and other sites).

DPD seem to be still working through their issues from earlier in the year. I have a package that is 27 days in transit from Germany, I had given up all hope of it arriving, but yesterday it made it to the Oirschot depot in the Netherlands, after almost a month with no update.

Same issue with a package from Germany, stuck in DPD/Hinckley Depot since 1st January 2021, has left their depot in the UK 6 times since, last tracking update on the 17th January 2021 "in transit"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭VG31

Same here last update on 27th. At least you put my mind to ease that it's common practise.
    Thank you

Mine is out for delivery today.

VG31 wrote: »
    Mine is out for delivery today.

Lucky you. Looks like mine is gone with the wind. No trace of it.... It makes me wonder how you can loosed 130cmx130cm large package ha ha hey ho. At least seller is OK to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 JD_85

Has anyone ever had their tracking suddenly say “your package is on the way back to THG”? Package left the UK at the start of January, has been scanned twice in Athlone since the 14th and all of a sudden on the 29th it said this. I take it I won’t be receiving my delivery 🙄

JD_85 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had their tracking suddenly say “your package is on the way back to THG”? Package left the UK at the start of January, has been scanned twice in Athlone since the 14th and all of a sudden on the 29th it said this. I take it I won’t be receiving my delivery 🙄

Feck you have some patience ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 JD_85

Feck you have some patience ha ha ha

I know haha. It’s actually not funny tho, what a joke. I ordered on the 31st of December and suddenly my package is being sent back to where it came from for absolutely no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hannaho

Just came home to find that my Dunnes Parcel was not delivered by DPD. They said they delivered it at 14.02.20 this afternoon, and that I signed for it. My children were in the house, the porch was open, the bell was working. No delivery person knocked at the door. My children (late teens) knew the parcel was supposed to arrive today. They never signed for it. I never signed for it. My neighbour next door hasn't got it. The neighbours on the other side are very intimidating and we never speak to them. The order was just over 100 euros worth. This happened before about a year ago, and they delivered the parcel several doors up. I find them dreadful to deal with, and I nearly didn't order from Dunnes because they use DPD. What can I do? Is Dunnes responsible now if I can't get my order?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,773 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Any chance they dropped it inside a wheelie bin, bad place but sometimes they do. Dunnes would be first port of call to investigate, your contract is with them.

No. I tried the wheelie bins - no sign of the parcel. Dunnes just say on their website to contact DPD - but they are so difficult to contact and their customer service is brutal!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Do a chargeback on the card.

You ordered goods they have not been delivered.

Let Dunnes follow DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

But why should you chase dunnes. You paid them to deliver something to you. Start paypal/chargeback straight away. I wouldn't be giving them the time due to their flippant attitude

I paid by Credit Card - can I start the chargeback process now with my Credit Card. How can I do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

https://www.ccpc.ie/consumers/shopping/disputed-card-transactions-chargeback/

By dunnes telling you to deal with dpd, thats them refusing to uphold their end of the agreement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hannaho wrote: »
    No. I tried the wheelie bins - no sign of the parcel. Dunnes just say on their website to contact DPD - but they are so difficult to contact and their customer service is brutal!

Your contract is with Dunnes, not DPD

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Yoga7

I would reccomend contacting Dunnes customer service directly and just explain what happened. In my experience they are really helpful and should sort it out for you quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Just want to share my really odd experience with Dpd lately.Would like to know if anyone had anything similar.

So I am not expecting any parcels at the moment as I haven't ordered anything in a while(I've received everything that I've ordered) but yesterday morning I got an email from Dpd(parcelwizard email) telling me that they have received my latest order from Dpd Uk.In the email my address was only partially correct and the rest of it didn't make sense.I contacted dpd on livechat to ask them to make sure it was my parcel.They told me it was and it had my name on it?But they don't have sender details?Today the tracking shows it has been delivered but I have not received it or got an 1hr predicted delivery time-guessing this is because the address was weird?It had depot on the address.Anyways I'm so confused.If anyone knows whats going on,please share.Thanks

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Just want to share my really odd experience with Dpd lately.Would like to know if anyone had anything similar.

So I am not expecting any parcels at the moment as I haven't ordered anything in a while(I've received everything that I've ordered) but yesterday morning I got an email from Dpd(parcelwizard email) telling me that they have received my latest order from Dpd Uk.In the email my address was only partially correct and the rest of it didn't make sense.I contacted dpd on livechat to ask them to make sure it was my parcel.They told me it was and it had my name on it?But they don't have sender details?Today the tracking shows it has been delivered but I have not received it or got an 1hr predicted delivery time-guessing this is because the address was weird?It had depot on the address.Anyways I'm so confused.If anyone knows whats going on,please share.Thanks

*Edit: Forgot to add that I got another email from dpd saying that they have received order data from sender.

*Edit 2:The edit doesn't really make sense but apparently Dpd have another parcel that is to be delivered to me that wasn't ordered by me

*Edit: Forgot to add that I got another email from dpd saying that they have received order data from sender.What is going on??

I'd say forget about it.
    Someone messed up.

elperello wrote: »
    I'd say forget about it.
    Someone messed up.

No I mean I got another email saying that I was due to have another parcel delivered!!I really don't know whats up

No I mean I got another email saying that I was due to have another parcel delivered!!I really don't know whats up

If anything arrives refuse it if you meet the driver.

If something is dropped when you are out email them and tell them to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

I got the same email yesterday, today it says my package is held at the depot though. I am as confused as you are. The only thing i can think it might be is something I ordered in the first week of October which never showed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Toxica wrote: »
    I got the same email yesterday, today it says my package is held at the depot though. I am as confused as you are. The only thing i can think it might be is something I ordered in the first week of October which never showed up.

They have a notice up on FB about fraudulent emails.

⚠️ FRAUDULENT TEXTS & EMAILS ⚠️
    Please be wary of fraudulent texts & emails!
    DPD will never ask you for a payment for re-delivery of a parcel via text or email ❌❌
    For more information about potential fraudulent texts or emails follow the link 👉 https://dpd.ie/Fraudulent-Communications
    #YourDeliveryExperts"

tk123 wrote: »

DPD will never ask you for a payment for re-delivery of a parcel via text or email ❌❌
    For more information about potential fraudulent texts or emails follow the link 👉 https://dpd.ie/Fraudulent-Communications
    #YourDeliveryExperts"

The email was sent from Dpd themselves and also showed up in my Parcel Wizard Account

The email was sent from Dpd themselves and also showed up in my Parcel Wizard Account

Yes, mine is too.

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »

#YourDeliveryExperts"

This package is showing up in my PW account and they are not asking for money.

Advertisement