Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 - Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

Rikand wrote: »
    For how long will Kane be price locked since his flag was removed?

i checked the rules but I didnt see it mentioned and I cant remember what it was. Was it something like 10 days ?

https://twitter.com/fplpricechanges/status/1358486724096229376?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Did Soucek to Gundog last night because Soucek looked like dropping and Gundog looked a certainty to rise - Now I know Soucek is gonna rack up 20 points against Sheffield United next game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Zaha to Soucek and Wilson to DCL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,403 ✭✭✭macraignil

macraignil wrote: »
    Commentators on Match of the day seemed to think there was a possibility the FA would reverse the red card decision since it looked like it was accidental so will be holding out to see how the appeal goes myself.

Worth keeping Soucek for a bit longer now I think. Mitchell seems to be too much of a rotation risk so will probably drop him out for Lowton this evening in the hope he can get a double clean sheet this week. Will allow me to still have enough in the bank to go Wilson to Kane with next weeks free transfer if Wlison's ham string injury looks to keep him out for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Tempted to take a -8

Kilman - Mee
    Wilson - DCL
    Son - James Rod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Tempted to take a -8

Kilman - Mee
    Wilson - DCL
    Son - James Rod

Was thinking J rod mightnt start against City with the derby being 3 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

I'm short .1 for Bernardo to Lowton, is Pieters nailed for the DGW as I can just afford him!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

bantee wrote: »
    I'm short .1 for Bernardo to Lowton, is Pieters nailed for the DGW as I can just afford him!

They havnt been clean sheet happy recently so Taylor is likely to come back in when fit. Whenever that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Leeds are a tough one, no double in 26 but Dallas and Raphina looking really really good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Leeds are a tough one, no double in 26 but Dallas and Raphina looking really really good

They have a double in 25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

F1ngers wrote: »
    They have a double in 25.

Yeah which is what makes them so tempting.

Want to BB in GW26 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Looking at possibly selling Soucek and Antonio good idea / bad idea?

Gundogan and Calvert Lewin are two players im looking at. There's also option of selling Salah instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looking at possibly selling Soucek and Antonio good idea / bad idea?

Gundogan and Calvert Lewin are two players im looking at. There's also option of selling Salah instead.

Selling Antonio ahead of Sheff United at home feels like asking for trouble.

CSF wrote: »
    Selling Antonio ahead of Sheff United at home feels like asking for trouble.

There's a chance he could do well but I taught the same before the Fulham match. Calvert Lewin plays twice and im not taking out Bamford or Kane.

There's a chance he could do well but I taught the same before the Fulham match. Calvert Lewin plays twice and im not taking out Bamford or Kane.

Calvert Lewin probably is a better option than Antonio for this specific week but there has got to be a better transfer available to you somewhere else in your team I think.

Calvert Lewin probably is a better option than Antonio for this specific week but there has got to be a better transfer available to you somewhere else in your team I think.

Martinez / McCarthy

Shaw, Stones, Dallas / Coufal, Mitchell

Grealish, Maddison, Salah, Fernandes / Soucek

Bamford, Antonio, Kane

2.7 in the bank one free transfer.

Martinez / McCarthy

Shaw, Stones, Dallas / Coufal, Mitchell

Grealish, Maddison, Salah, Fernandes / Soucek

Bamford, Antonio, Kane

2.7 in the bank one free transfer.

If it was me I’d bring in a defender for Mitchell. Digne?

If it was me I’d bring in a defender for Mitchell. Digne?

I taught about him but don't see Everton getting many clean sheets atm. Plus I think im fairly ok in defence for the moment. If it was a double game week change alone id go with Burnley.

Salah is a big issue he's not performing at all and long term im thinking Son or maybe KDB at some point but at the moment id like to get Gundogan or maybe Sterling.

I taught about him but don't see Everton getting many clean sheets atm. Plus I think im fairly ok in defence for the moment. If it was a double game week change alone id go with Burnley.

Salah is a big issue he's not performing at all and long term im thinking Son or maybe KDB at some point but at the moment id like to get Gundogan or maybe Sterling.
    Yeah a City midfielder is never a bad shout. One way or another 3 City players feels like a must.

Yeah a City midfielder is never a bad shout. One way or another 3 City players feels like a must.

I think the most I can afford this week be two. One way or another I reckon I'll have to wait see how Fa Cup goes before doing anything. Just wish there prices weren't going up so soon ffs.

• Advertisement

Who do people think would be a better points combo this week (it influences the transfer I make), Martinez and Mee or Pope and Son?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

I was a bit quick to make my transfers this week (2 mins on the page)
    But wuth Harry back i wanted him on the linesup

OUT: sterling and antonio
    IN: kane and gundogan

No Kane No Gain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

CSF wrote:
    Who do people think would be a better points combo this week (it influences the transfer I make), Martinez and Mee or Pope and Son?

Martinez and Mee, cant see Spurs doing much against City

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭siblers

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    I was a bit quick to make my transfers this week (2 mins on the page)
    But wuth Harry back i wanted him on the linesup

OUT: sterling and antonio
    IN: kane and gundogan

No Kane No Gain
    Would you not wait till the following week to get Kane?

siblers wrote: »
    Would you not wait till the following week to get Kane?

Yeah i rushed it.. DCL would have been a good stand in for the dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

I like Rashford this week as a punt before I likely play my wildcard next week but torn between shipping out Soucek or Son for him. I'm leaning towards ditching Son but it feels wrong.

Soucek ban being void must have the FPL managers who traded him out fuming....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I wouldn't have much sympathy for them. Was always highly likely it was going to be overturned

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

we'll see how the weekend goes before I start fuming lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭JPup

One of those games is against Man City though and then the following week they play at Anfield which is usually a very tight match (who knows this year!). West Ham could easily outscore Everton over the two gameweeks despite having a match less.

That said, I'm still thinking of getting him in but hard to justify taking a -4.

Advertisement