Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A/R/TIST in the Spotlight- OONegative

Options
  • 23-01-2021 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭

Ok folks, this type of thread had a short lived mini revival last year so for purely selfish reasons I said I would try and kick start it again!

Why you might say, well I really enjoy reading all the various running related and just as importantly the non running related questions fired at the forum member in the spotlight and picking up small pieces of advice along the way.

So where better to start than throwing in a boardsie who is the very heart and soul of this forum and whose user name is synonymous with all queries running related. His consistent efforts to keep this forum up and running has seen him deservedly win back to back A/R Poster of the Year awards.

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you OONegative!

B has assured me all and i mean all questions will be answered so feel free to fire at will, the only silly question is the one not asked.

So to get the ball rolling I'll open the Q&A....

1. When and why did you start running?
    2. What's your favourite type of training run?
    3. Do you have a bucket list race that you would love to do sometime in the future?
    4. As a proud Westmeath man, just how good was the summer of 2004 and what was your abiding memory of it? As a supporter where does it rank against the preceding minor and U21 All Ireland wins?
    5. if you could share a training run with absolutely anyone, who would it be and why?
    6. Family and friends aside, what do you miss most about Ireland?
    7. You have to organise a dinner party, what 3 A/R boardsies would you invite and why?
    8. Why are you so passionate about the A/R forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

How about a small rule. Max 2 questions. 1x running, 1x non running?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

How about a small rule. Max 2 questions. 1x running, 1x non running?

I’ll answer as many as thrown at me M, people will just have to be imaginative if there questions are already answered!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Who is your actual and/or secret nemesis on this Forum?
    What was the longest foot chase you gave to a suspect? did you catch him/her? What was the chase about? What was your most memorable chase?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

Fantastic!

1. Why won't you publicly admit your admiration for the Dublin football team?
    2 Why did you change from tang1 to OOnegative?
    3. You inspire loads of people on here but which boardsie has inspired you most?
    4. Tell us something we don't know about you?
    5. What has running taught you about yourself?
    6. Can you tell us anything about your new job??
    7. Of all the running plans you've done, which has been the most successful and why?
    8. When they make a movie about the legendary Tang/OOnegative, who will play you? Who will TBL? :D
    9. What advice would you give to your 20 year old self?
    10. What helps you the most through the tough times?

Edit: clearly missed the memo about 2 questions :p

Thanks for the kind introduction J, synonymous for being a pain in the ho!e more like!!

1. When and why did you start running?

I got married in ‘08 and I always promised herself I’d give the smokes up before any small ones arrived. I was working stupid hours in AGS at the time and probably smoking 60 fags a day on occasion, especially on a Friday evening when office drinks happened!! Anyway our first was due in February’11 so I knew I had to knock the smokes on the head. My Dad knew my predicament so asked me to run the Galway Bay 10k with him in October’10 and that’s where it began.

2. What's your favourite type of training run?

Years back it was 800 repeats, now gimme a P&D style Endurance run. Love them!!

3. Do you have a bucket list race that you would love to do sometime in the future?

My old self said the Comrades but now I’d plum for the Berlin marathon for depth and competition. Need to get a lot faster before I get in though.

4. As a proud Westmeath man, just how good was the summer of 2004 and what was your abiding memory of it? As a supporter where does it rank against the preceding minor and U21 All Ireland wins?

I again was working for the Leinster Final in ‘04 but managed to finish before it started, I actually looked at in the room I was renting at the time in Santry by myself. It was a hugely proud moment for the county and me who had such a close affiliation to the game. Paul Conway played centre forward that day and is a fellow clubman of mine, he’s a hero in our parish and rightly so. I was so so happy for him as he sacrificed so much to get that medal.

As regards the ‘95 minors that summer was unreal in the county, that team means so much to Westmeath football, and every young wan in the county was in heat which I loved!!!

The U21 win was bitter sweet as I felt I had a chance of making that team. Standing in the stand in the Gaelic Grounds cheering them on but really wishing I was on the pitch!!!

5. if you could share a training run with absolutely anyone, who would it be and why?

My uncle Sean, he ran sub 2.30 for the marathon and has a 10 mile PB of 52 minutes odd. He unfortunately had to give running up because of knee issues but he gives me a shout from time to time and imparts so good advice when he does.

6. Family and friends aside, what do you miss most about Ireland?

Before I answer this let me put one thing straight, I’m an incredibly proud Irish man and hugely proud of my heritage and where I came from but the only thing I miss about Ireland is sausages, the ones here are terrible!!!

7. You have to organise a dinner party, what 3 A/R boardsies would you invite and why?

This is the one question I will not answer, but that is an answer so you can’t say I didn’t answer that question.

8. Why are you so passionate about the A/R forum?

Because it’s given me so much, I’ve met people here I consider close friends and believe me I’m not a man that has many of those. Mainly it’s because of the people involved regularly, I’ve met a lot of people here and hand on heart everyone of them are lovely, decent and honest.

I have yet to meet a tool of a runner off A/R. Plus it helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I’ll always be hugely grateful for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Good man for doing this B, it should be busy!

1. What race distance would you most like to PB in and do you have a goal time for it?

2. If going out for a run some day was conditional on you wearing 3/4 length tights, pink socks and white runners and posting a pic of yourself like that on Strava would you do it?

3. If Utd don't win the league would you prefer Liverpool or City to win it?

4. Was pacing DCM enjoyable or stressful?

5. What training plan are you likely to follow for Amsterdam Half?

6. Have you ever been kicked off a train for fare dodging?

Who is your actual and/or secret nemesis on this Forum?

I don’t bear grudges(except one). There is a few who post here who I don’t agree with 100% but like me those people are entitled to there opinions. Some try ramming there opinions/agenda down your throat, something I’m not a fan of.

What was the longest foot chase you gave to a suspect? did you catch him/her?

I was working 1 day full time in AGS, it was a sunny late summer Saturday morning. One of the local toe rags had been on a burglary spree in the area. He had taken an Opel Astra in one of them. Low and behold on our patrol we spotted it in a cul de sac on Swans Nest Ave, pal took off with all 4 tyres smoking.

Cue a 35 minute car chase that went through Dublins Northside, up and down roads numerous ways(against oncoming traffic for a lot it it), handbrake turns right in front of our patrol car and way to many occasions of trying to ram us!!

He abandoned the car at Howth Junction Dart Station and made a beeline for the train tracks. He had a head start but no way was he getting away from me with the adrenaline that was pumping through my body!!

What was the chase about?

See above.

What was your most memorable chase?

I knew of her in 2000, eventually picked up the courage to talk to her in 2005, married her in 2008. Took fookin 8 years but it was worth every minute.

Alright AM, how’s old age.........

Fantastic!

I’ve huge admiration for the Dublin footballers, you know that I just like to rise you about it!! Two of the current players, I worked with there father and brother in AGS. Brian Fenton Snr was an Inspector in Raheny when I first arrived there. A stern Kerryman of few words, but when he retired he was a completely different man. He’d always stop you on the street to chat and ask how you were and how the job was going. Brian Jnr has the Kerry blood so he was always going to be special.

James McCarthy’s brother is in the job to, a talented footballer in his own right but multiple cruciate knee injuries that put and end to his Ballymun playing days. James in my opinion is the best footballer for the past 5/6 years in GAA, the man does stuff most people don’t pick up on. He’s class personified in my eyes.

tang1 had worn everyone out, OOnegative took his place. Plus I love The Goonies!!

3. You inspire loads of people on here but which boardsie has inspired you most?

You won’t accept this, but it’s you!! You never complain, you never give out or scold anyone here. You impart advice in such a kind and considerate way. And I’m so happy to see you back posting. I remember that shy lady I met outside Longwood GAA club all those years ago then tortured her as I paced her badly to a 10k PB. You never gave up that day despite my verbal abuse, but you never give up full stop. Not many people like that, great to call you a friend.

I can drink a pint of Guinness in 2 seconds(no swallow), it was a great party trick when I was younger & I won a good few quid doing it.

I’m a thicker cnut than I ever thought I was, I can make myself hurt more than other people. Now that comes across as cocky & brash. But I know I can.

Nope, I can’t I’m afraid. It’s in the work contract I signed that I can’t disclose/discuss on social media what I now do. I have to respect my employer and my safety.

7. Of all the running plans you've done, which has been the most successful and why?

P&D 45-60 miles HMP plan for Amsterdam Half marathon 2019. It’s probably the most injury free plan I’ve followed. I ran 1.22.38 that’s why, a time I honestly thought I could never run for a half marathon. But there’s more there to come off that!!

8. When they make a movie about the legendary Tang/OOnegative, who will play you? Who will TBL? :D

Me, Tom Hardy. Sure we’re practically twins FFS. TbL would be played by Mr Blobby, his twin!!!

Fcukin forget what others think of you, don’t spend your early adult year’s trying to impress and gaining other people’s respect who only want to use you for there own personal/professional improvement. Be your own man and sometimes put yourself first.

Running to be frankly honest, we all know everything is better after a run. A big hug from my two children helps MASSIVELY to. I know how to control the tough times much better now, I see them coming and I know how to make them that bit easier.

How they hanging S,

1. What race distance would you most like to PB in and do you have a goal time for it?

Think we discussed this slightly during the week. The marathon and me have unfinished business, the only marathon I’m genuinely happy with is my debut in 2016, after that I haven’t been happy. Injuries have interrupted most of my other attempts, I feel I’m in a much better place now to go again if and when a marathon may return. Time wise, I’d be training all out for sub 3.

2. If going out for a run some day was conditional on you wearing 3/4 length tights, pink socks and white runners and posting a pic of yourself like that on Strava would you do it?

I’d wear the white runners a tshirt, nothing else then post the picture on Strava!!

3. If Utd don't win the league would you prefer Liverpool or City to win it?

Leicester City, sure Rodgers is going to be our new manager if you believe the rags. City are the favourites at the minute if you ask me.

4. Was pacing DCM enjoyable or stressful?

Loved every minute of it truth be told, the 8 pints the night before made it a little bit tougher than it should. It was nice to get thanks from people that followed us the whole way round. It’s nice to help people achieve their goals.

5. What training plan are you likely to follow for Amsterdam Half?

Another P&D plan S with more miles involved in it, i throughly enjoyed the one I followed for 2019 and my time showed it worked in some way.

6. Have you ever been kicked off a train for fare dodging?

Yip, as some cranky auld bo!!ix from Dublin broke up laughing at me!!!! Fair play to your one for holding the train though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

OOnegative wrote: »
    Alright AM, how’s old age.........

Fantastic!

I’ve huge admiration for the Dublin footballers, you know that I just like to rise you about it!! Two of the current players, I worked with there father and brother in AGS. Brian Fenton Snr was an Inspector in Raheny when I first arrived there. A stern Kerryman of few words, but when he retired he was a completely different man. He’d always stop you on the street to chat and ask how you were and how the job was going. Brian Jnr has the Kerry blood so he was always going to be special.

James McCarthy’s brother is in the job to, a talented footballer in his own right but multiple cruciate knee injuries that put and end to his Ballymun playing days. James in my opinion is the best footballer for the past 5/6 years in GAA, the man does stuff most people don’t pick up on. He’s class personified in my eyes.

tang1 had worn everyone out, OOnegative took his place. Plus I love The Goonies!!

You won’t accept this, but it’s you!! You never complain, you never give out or scold anyone here. You impart advice in such a kind and considerate way. And I’m so happy to see you back posting. I remember that shy lady I met outside Longwood GAA club all those years ago then tortured her as I paced her badly to a 10k PB. You never gave up that day despite my verbal abuse, but you never give up full stop. Not many people like that, great to call you a friend.

I can drink a pint of Guinness in 2 seconds(no swallow), it was a great party trick when I was younger & I won a good few quid doing it.

I’m a thicker cnut than I ever thought I was, I can make myself hurt more than other people. Now that comes across as cocky & brash. But I know I can.

Nope, I can’t I’m afraid. It’s in the work contract I signed that I can’t disclose/discuss on social media what I now do. I have to respect my employer and my safety.

P&D 45-60 miles HMP plan for Amsterdam Half marathon 2019. It’s probably the most injury free plan I’ve followed. I ran 1.22.38 that’s why, a time I honestly thought I could never run for a half marathon. But there’s more there to come off that!!

Me, Tom Hardy. Sure we’re practically twins FFS. TbL would be played by Mr Blobby, his twin!!!

Fcukin forget what others think of you, don’t spend your early adult year’s trying to impress and gaining other people’s respect who only want to use you for there own personal/professional improvement. Be your own man and sometimes put yourself first.

Running to be frankly honest, we all know everything is better after a run. A big hug from my two children helps MASSIVELY to. I know how to control the tough times much better now, I see them coming and I know how to make them that bit easier.

Swallow a pint in 2 seconds, explains a lot...:)

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

1. Who, in your opinion, is the greatest poster of all time to grace this forum? I'm sure there's plenty but which one made you go "wow" when they posted?

2. Best training log of all time?

3. If you had to retire from running in two years what would be your goal that you would most want to achieve in running before then?

4. Ever tempted to go back to being coached?

5. You have 300 euro to spend on runners. What would you buy?

6. Favorite fast food/takeaway?

7. How do you relax aside from running?

8. Have you had any long term issues from Covid?

9. If you had to choose between running in tights or shaving TbL's arse which would you pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

1. Who, in your opinion, is the greatest poster of all time to grace this forum? I'm sure there's plenty but which one made you go "wow" when they posted?

3. If you had to retire from running in two years what would be your goal that you would most want to achieve in running before then?

9. If you had to choose between running in tights or shaving TbL's arse which would you pick?

I can confirm that he has already completed one of those tasks at 9.

TbL

Swallow a pint in 2 seconds, explains a lot...:)

TbL

Like your missus, when it comes to you I’m used to SMALL portions........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

What was your most memorable chase?

I knew of her in 2000, eventually picked up the courage to talk to her in 2005, married her in 2008. Took fookin 8 years but it was worth every minute.

Brilliant :):):)

Cheers P!!

Easy answer, ecoli, Myles Splitz, KSU etc. When L posts, you put the kettle on make the tea and sit back and read and take in what he has posted. Everything he posts is on point and exactly what the OP that asked the question wants to know. And he’s only 21 still!!

I created a thread earlier in the week about Essential Logs that fcuk all bothered reading, but one of those logs, Run run run run run run run...... by jebuz is my favourite log of all time on Boards. A very very talented runner that had a great way of writing. Read it if you haven’t already.

Sub 3 marathon, I might even walk away from here if that happens!

Honestly speaking, if I was still in Ireland I’d be confident to say 100% I would be back with L but I just feel like I’d be taking the pi$$ living here and asking him to coach me. I’m happy enough being self/book coached at the moment.

3 pairs of Nike Epic React!! Each to there own on how they spend there dollars, but unless cheat shoes GUARANTEE me a sub 3 marathon they can stay on the shelf until they do.

A sushi restaurant here called Kyatcha, absolutely mouth watering stuff!!

Reading, big reader of anything half way decent sports wise. Also could sit and listen to 90’s dance music for hours and forget where I am.

Not that I’ve noticed, energy and breathing are normal so I think I am ok from any lingering effects of it.

This has been answered already!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭MY BAD

Would you ever join a club over there? Is there much difference in the running community over there compared to here? Whats athletics facilities like in De Haag?

Great answers. I won't clog up the thread but if you like the epic react you really should try the infinity react flyknit. I'll never go back to epics after trying the infinity. Anyway.... Carry on.. Lol

Thanks for the questions S,

Would you ever join a club over there?

I honestly haven’t thought about it, I feel a loyalty to Trim for some reason and have renewed my membership for 2021 already. Funny as I never once trained with them but got on very well with the club chairman during my time working with AGS in the town.

Is there much difference in the running community over there compared to here?

Everything is balls out, a few Dutch lads starting following me on Strava after races over here. One lad doesn’t run anything slower than 7 minute pace(16 min 5k man) and another lad has ran 3 marathons this week as well as a 50k today!!

Whats athletics facilities like in De Haag?

There is 3 athletic clubs within 3 miles of me, Haag Atletiek, AV Sparta and The Hague Road Runners. Each one has their own 400m tartan track as well as modern club houses with gyms etc. Haag Atletiek has held the Dutch National Championships the past two years. As regards places to run, the world is your oyster here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Laineyfrecks

What a great choice:)

What's your fav Race distance?

What was your best performance in a race in yiur opinion?

Do you really sweat bad or do you exaggerate?

What was your worst ever race performance & what did you learn from it?

Where are the nicest places you have ran?

King or Tayto?

If you had to organise a boards dinner who would you invite & why...don't give a pussy answer no one will be offended!

Jenga cheese with brown sauce...yes or no?

Men or women... who are the best?

What's your fav sports stadium?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

How can a team start 11-0 and then go to looking like the worst team in the league losing to the Browns (!) twice in successive weeks?

What beer would you want as your first post race beer following a big PB in a race?

• Advertisement

Thanks for the questions E.

What's your fav Race distance?

10 miles, always has and always will be I think. Some of my better performances have come at the distance to. I’ve a HUGE soft spot for the Cara Bundoran 10 miles in Donegal. The weather decides what your performance is going to be, some super scenery to if you’re able to look at it.

What was your best performance in a race in yiur opinion?

Easily the Amsterdam Half in 2019, my training had gone well and I felt I was in maybe 1.24 shape all going well. I started out at goal pace and felt so so good at that up to 9 miles where I just opened it up as controlled as I could and went for it. If you told me at the start line I would run the time I did I would have asked you what cafe you had visited!!

Do you really sweat bad or do you exaggerate?

I sweat REALLY bad, I can send you video evidence if you don’t believe. Swashbuckler & TbL can back me up on this one.

What was your worst ever race performance & what did you learn from it?

I remember the race but the year escapes me I’m afraid. Race was the St Cocas 5k in Kilcock that is always ran on a balmy summers evening. I thought I was in great shape(I wasn’t) and tried going out at a pace at I couldn’t sustain.

A few others from here were running and I thought I was great running past them in the first 1km. As we approached the bump to the motorway flyover I ran out of steam, started gasping for air and couldn’t get any. I pulled up and walked the 2nd half home as runners streamed past. I was totally embarrassed, walked through the finish and to my car and home.

Annoyed with myself going out at a pace I had no business running. Stuck with me for 12 months. Returned to same race a year later and ran a big PB.

Where are the nicest places you have ran?

Soissonais Caves in Vic-Sur-Aisne in France.
    Bosjes Van Poot in The Hague.
    The Royal Canal, particularly between Longwood Harbour and Mullingar, if I had to die on a run it’s on this route. Absolutely beautiful!!!

King or Tayto?

King, far more flavorful in my opinion.

If you had to organise a boards dinner who would you invite & why...don't gove a pussy answer no one will be offended!

Ok, 3 men, 3 women + myself:

shotgunmcos - I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting the man. I’ll be honest when he first came back over here, I thought what’s this wannabe Ironman/Adventure racer doing here. Breath of fresh air and I’m really glad he graced our forum with his knowledge & enthusiasm. Teak fcukin tough to.

Swashbuckler- he ran away in McGrattens in ‘18 as I was abusing his shorts/tights combo!!

Murph_D - Every dinner party needs some class and education, this man has both in abundance. Plus he knows a good cigar I believe

AGYR - Look we’re good mates, she’s always been there for me so her invite is automatic.

ReeReeG - every dinner party needs an Offaly woman to class it up!!

Laineyfrecks - we could discuss why trifle without fruit is SOOOOO much nicer!!

Jenga cheese with brown sauce...yes or no?

If I’m being honest, Jenga is a game I love playing with my family, cheese is lovely to and brown sauce is fantastic in a rasher sambo. Jenga cheese with brown sauce is a new one on me????

Men or women... who are the best?

At what though? Women are super at cooking, cleaning and doing as there told........

I’ll use my marriage as an example:

My wife is a way better driver than me, I’m the one who washes the clothes in our house.

My wife is the better cook, I hoover way better than her.

My wife organizes everything for us, I stay calm and home school our children.

So my answer is, my wife is lost without me I’m totally lost without her.

What's your fav sports stadium?

Have been to San Siro, Old Trafford, Johan Cruyff Arena, Rhien Energie Stadion and Car Jeans Stadion.

Croke Park 2012, Donegal All Ireland Champions with my wife and her brothers, nothing will come near it.

Hey A, hope the injury is improving?

How can a team start 11-0 and then go to looking like the worst team in the league losing to the Browns (!) twice in successive weeks?

But we were never an 11-0 team? I honestly don’t know, you could blame scheduling I suppose because it was week 4 since we had a rest but every other team had the same problem. I see loads blaming Ben, I don’t think so. We’ve had OC issues all year(he’s gone thankfully. When Ben was allowed call the plays(Colts game 2nd half) we were on fire. It was taken away against the Browns and we suffered.

We’re entering a lean period franchise wise as we’re screwed cap wise and nothing to build on QB wise. Haskins is interesting but I don’t know?

What beer would you want as your first post race beer following a big PB in a race?

I’ll always harp back to one of my favourites, Scraggy Bay by Kinnegar, you can’t go wrong.

Ok, 3 men, 3 women + myself:

shotgunmcos - I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting the man. I’ll be honest when he first came back over here, I thought what’s this wannabe Ironman/Adventure racer doing here. Breath of fresh air and I’m really glad he graced our forum with his knowledge & enthusiasm. Teak fcukin tough to.

Swashbuckler- he ran away in McGrattens in ‘18 as I was abusing his shorts/tights combo!!

Murph_D - Every dinner party needs some class and education, this man has both in abundance. Plus he knows a good cigar I believe.

See here's why the politically correct answer you gave to CBG works best....it avoids mortally offending a 'former' friend :o

Anyway I'd prefer to be on your go to the pub list...up to now....:rolleyes:

skyblue46 wrote: »
    See here's why the politically correct answer you gave to CBG works best....it avoids mortally offending a 'former' friend :o

Anyway I'd prefer to be on your go to the pub list...up to now....:rolleyes:

See your remark just proves older people are terribly sensitive.......

See your remark just proves older people are terribly sensitive.......

And how younger people are terribly insensitive.....:(

skyblue46 wrote: »
    And how younger people are terribly insensitive.....:(

Good God you sound like me Ma!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hey A, hope the injury is improving?

Not really, 6 weeks in, no real improvement to be honest.

I’ll always harp back to one of my favourites, Scraggy Bay by Kinnegar, you can’t go wrong.

Ah yeah, bit of a crowd pleaser that one. Kinnegar is a great brewary!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

When this popped up yesterday I immediately tried to recall who the last A/R/tist was, as they usually select the next Boardsie....have a goo through my threads and low and behold, it was yours truly. Apologies for that :) I wouldn't have chosen B, simply because I just presumed he'd done the honours before. Will come back with a couple of questions later....actually I do have one now; in the unlikely event of big races returning in the Autumn, will you be staying in Amsterdam that evening? ;) Edit. Another question actually...just realised the Touch site is back. How long have I been squinting unnecessarily at the full site on my phone for!?

Swashbuckler- he ran away in McGrattens in ‘18 as I was abusing his shorts/tights combo!!.

I saw you checking me out.... Knew it was time to get outta Dodge.

• Advertisement

I saw you checking me out.... Knew it was time to get outta Dodge.

You’re to skinny for my liking!!!!

Advertisement