Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭thesandeman

OmegaGene wrote: »

Back on topic
    Does anyone win the draws on Media opinions or is it nonsense

I never have. Was wondering the same about the Userneeds games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Pay in gbp and add your Irish address to your amazon account, anything under €22 will be vat free but don’t buy multiple items as that will push the total value up

Back on topic
    Does anyone win the draws on Media opinions or is it nonsense

I was wondering about people winning the media one too. They did announce some before Christmas but not all the recent ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Has anyone else been getting screened out of all the redc survey's recently.It doesn't even ask profiling questions.It automatically boots to the "unfortunately you do not qualify....".My sister also has had the same issue. Wonder if it's because we live in the same house but we both use different device's.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Has anyone else been getting screened out of all the redc survey's recently.It doesn't even ask profiling questions.It automatically boots to the "unfortunately you do not qualify....".My sister also has had the same issue. Wonder if it's because we live in the same house but we both use different device's.

chances are the surveys are full, red c is the hottest survey company around

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭bmc58

Abiya041 wrote: »

But you both are probably using the same IP address.They might think someone has two accounts.Survey companies are getting quite strict in the last year or so.

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    But you both are probably using the same IP address.They might think someone has two accounts.Survey companies are getting quite strict in the last year or so.

That is what I was thinking.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    That is what I was thinking.

Two people in my house have red c accounts for years and never an issue, you can always use mobile data if you’re unsure and you won’t have the same ip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Big Survey out from RedC today worth a whopping €130

Its an online community survey running for 30 min for 7 days, starting on the 20th

Its an online community survey running for 30 min for 7 days, starting on the 20th

Got that Monday and didn’t qualify

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I got an invitation for €1 and screened out immediately. €130 would make my year, TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

I got an invitation for €1 and screened out immediately. €130 would make my year, TBH.

I rarely get invites for redc surveys. It took me a year to get to the 50 reward

The_Kitty wrote: »
    I rarely get invites for redc surveys. It took me a year to get to the 50 reward

My first year was something similar, keep the faith

• Registered Users Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I haven't been offered the €130 one. Got a fiver today alright so I've hit the 50 anyway.

Wow. I want in to this one.Not got an invite yet .Who qualifies,age ,occupation wise?

Wow. I want in to this one.Not got an invite yet .Who qualifies,age ,occupation wise?

I want €130 also lol I didn’t get this email either I wonder what age you have to be?

I want €130 also lol I didn’t get this email either I wonder she you have to be?

Only an average citizen,nothing special.Hope to sneak in,fingers crossed.

Im middle of the road, wife kid house etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭SourSessions

I furiously googled duck sounds today just so that damn clip wouldn't thwrart me for a third time, only to be kicked out on the occupation question :o

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Space Dog

I didn't want to do this, I don't want to record myself with a webcam and have the recordings analyzed by marketing teams.

€9.50 from accumen this week so far

• Advertisement

Space Dog wrote: »
    I didn't want to do this, I don't want to record myself with a webcam and have the recordings analyzed by marketing teams.

Ah that's me out if I'm offered it.No webcam,anyway I wouldn't record myself too.

But got a nice €5 survey from RED C this morning about mobiles and broadband.little longer than the supposed 25mns but ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Did anyone get invited onto the panel?

€9.50 from accumen this week so far

Yep acumen playing a blinder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Ireach back in action, just claimed a voucher off of them there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭nicolaf45

just did the ireach omnibus and went onto their website and I see I have no points whatsoever, went back and checked my points and it says after every 3 pts i get, i redeemed them straight away, and this is definitely not the case, and i went back further and checked on the 14/02/2020 there was a redemption of 417 points!!!!! I am really hoping it is a glitch on the system, have 'asked birdie' so will see if i get a reply. I like to leave my points build up over the year and cash in near Christmas, it helps alot but might not do this anymore

nicolaf45 wrote: »
    just did the ireach omnibus and went onto their website and I see I have no points whatsoever, went back and checked my points and it says after every 3 pts i get, i redeemed them straight away, and this is definitely not the case, and i went back further and checked on the 14/02/2020 there was a redemption of 417 points!!!!! I am really hoping it is a glitch on the system, have 'asked birdie' so will see if i get a reply. I like to leave my points build up over the year and cash in near Christmas, it helps alot but might not do this anymore
    My points have not been updated from December yet. Hopefully they sort it out soon for you. I always cash out as soon as I have enough as I'm always afraid the company might go as happened to me before years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

nicolaf45 wrote: »
    just did the ireach omnibus and went onto their website and I see I have no points whatsoever

My iReach balance has also been reset to zero. I'll give it a few weeks and see if they resolve the issue themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

I furiously googled duck sounds today just so that damn clip wouldn't thwrart me for a third time, only to be kicked out on the occupation question :o

RED-C animal sound question? That frustratingly has also bamboozled me a couple of times too.

• Advertisement

jc77 wrote: »
    Did anyone get invited onto the panel?

Yep I'm on it

Advertisement