Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭bmc58

€88 come red c give 3 more €4 survey double pay out come on ha ha

The double is still on.

Pay Pal problems back with Triaba regarding pay outs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Is anyone else having problems with Mobrog today? I did three surveys from different companies that all ended in error pages and one which I completed but have not got paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Overrun with surveys today. More than €20 from various sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Overrun with surveys today. More than €20 from various sites.

Getting survey fatigue from it now, moan when I don't get them moan when there's to many, it's been a great December for surveys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭johnire

I'm waiting over 3 weeks for a PayPal payment from Triaba and also Ask me Pay me.
    bmc58 wrote: »
    Pay Pal problems back with Triaba regarding pay outs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I've finally gotten over 50 points on Red C for my first pay out. Do I need to do anything or will they contact me? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I've finally gotten over 50 points on Red C for my first pay out. Do I need to do anything or will they contact me? Thanks

Don't need to do anything, they will contact you first week of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

They will contact you early next month.

Toxica wrote: »
    Don't need to do anything, they will contact you first week of the month.

Thanks so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

congratulations, payment will arrive in the middle of January in the meantime get clicking on the surveys ;)

The internet isn’t for everyone

Getting survey fatigue from it now, moan when I don't get them moan when there's to many, it's been a great December for surveys

You just cant't please some people.

johnire wrote: »
    I'm waiting over 3 weeks for a PayPal payment from Triaba and also Ask me Pay me.

Triaba said today they have resolved this second pay out problem with Pay Pal.

Redc cheque arrived on Friday

Redc cheque arrived on Friday

Do you mind me asking when you ordered it. I have enough for my first pay out and am going to ask for the cheque. So just curious how long they are taking. Thanks

Do you mind me asking when you ordered it. I have enough for my first pay out and am going to ask for the cheque. So just curious how long they are taking. Thanks

Hey kitty, you'll get an email from them at start of the month asking do you want a cheque or digital card, just reply "cheque" and it'll arrive a few weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,987 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Are opinion world amazon vouchers not sent instantly? I ordered 1 last night and still haven't got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Are opinion world amazon vouchers not sent instantly? I ordered 1 last night and still haven't got it.

Usually they are but I have also known them take up to 3 days and I guess with Christmas and all they might be taking a bit longer. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago and got it instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

pgj2015 wrote: »

Irish Opinions Amazon are usually instant too but I'm still waiting on some ordered last night.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Hit 50 on Acumen, not expecting to see even the allgo voucher this side of Christmas let alone the actual voucher but you never know.

Only doing Acumen, RedC and iReach these days as the effort to reward level is a disaster elsewhere

• Advertisement

Nothing from RED C since last Friday.Not too pushed as at €62 but after a survey every day for five or six days just gone again.

Ireach website is back working again.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Nothing from RED C since last Friday.Not too pushed as at €62 but after a survey every day for five or six days just gone again.

Same as that. Maybe they were getting them out of the way before the hols.

Same as that. Maybe they were getting them out of the way before the hols.

But I’m stuck at €88 near a double payout lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Really ? You should have mentioned it lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

I'm feckin' 94. Don't think it's going to happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Got a €4 Red C this morning.

Oh wow I hope you make it good luck let us know if you get a double pay out also

Degag wrote: »
    Got a €4 Red C this morning.

Some on here would almost kill for that €4 survey.

• Advertisement

Don't give up hope.RED C sometimes give a Christmas or an end of year survey.

Advertisement