Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncy Castle

Options
  • 13-01-2021 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Moderator Please move if necessary.

Since Covid 19 arrived last March, Bouncy Castle were a rare sight in any garden but hopefully we will see more this summer for First Communion etc. I am wondering how those Bouncy Castle are CLEANED after use. If not cleaned properly they could be a haven for infection. Any reply would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Thread closed ahead of move to COVID forum.

Please observe the local charter when responding.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP, I'm not sure what to make of your question. It seems a very specific one about a situation you are trying to anticipate from 6+ months out. We all know a lot can change in 6 days with this virus, let alone 6 months. I would have thought there would be a higher risk arising from kids congregating to play on bouncy castles. Either way it's not really a question anyone can answer and is not something warranting a thread here. Hence I am not proposing to re-open this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement