Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Welcome To The Food Forum! Pop In And Say Hello.

Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,106 mod Dizzyblonde

If you've been lurking for a while or have just found us, you're very welcome to the Food forum!

We're a friendly bunch who like nothing more than talking about food. Whether you're a beginner or a whizz in the kitchen, whether you like plain food or fancy food, roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.

Say "Hi" in here if you'd like to introduce yourself, and most of all - enjoy the forum!

Comments

• hi, i am from indonesia

• Dunno why I haven't spent more time here! Hello all.

This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you'll only destroy yourself.

• So got a Pepperoni Pizza and Garlic Bread earlier and left half of it but plan to have the rest tomorrow. What's your best tips for reheating it ??

It was from a chipper and not from a place like Dominos or Four star (which in the past have heated up them in the microwave and they were rank)

• PTH2009 wrote: »
    So got a Pepperoni Pizza and Garlic Bread earlier and left half of it but plan to have the rest tomorrow. What's your best tips for reheating it ??

It was from a chipper and not from a place like Dominos or Four star (which in the past have heated up them in the microwave and they were rank)

Reheat it slowly in a non-stick pan to re-crisp the bottom imo, also, hello :)

So got a Pepperoni Pizza and Garlic Bread earlier and left half of it but plan to have the rest tomorrow. What's your best tips for reheating it ??

I know it's probably too late, but I always reheat leftover pizza in the oven! It tastes almost as good, if not as good, the next day.

I've tried using a microwave before, but it gets too chewy.

• Advertisement

Hello to the food forum!

A few weeks late to reply to this post, but I never reheat pizza. I always eat it cold the next day and re-enjoy it. It avoids any chewy or rubbery feeling and the taste is just like it was yesterday!

Advertisement