Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect draft users

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Spocker wrote: »
    Philips machine available in Aldi on 22nd Nov, subject to Govt guidelines. I wonder will they start carrying kegs?

532913.jpg

Did anyone manage to get one of these in Aldi or were they even on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Joekers wrote: »
    Have been in contact with addresspal and they have said it is the warehouse teams fault as they automatically assume the item contains liquid when they see the sender.

They have advised the parcel was sent back but no mention of this from Beer Hawks courier service.

AddressPal have opened up a ticket and a reference on my account to say to allow parcel to be allowed through as it is just equipment and no liquid contained.

Just waiting now to hear from Beer Hawk on if they recieved the parcel back or where it may be.

Will update on when I hear more. The woman I got through to in address pal has said there has been quite a number of instances of this.

Update - - BeerHawk resent and made note on box that it does not contain liquids, item was recieved by AddressPal today and on the way will hopefully have early next week.

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

10% off kegs at the Beer Gals for Black Friday:

Black_Friday---Website-Banner_x400.png?v=1606304011

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Joekers wrote: »
    Update - - BeerHawk resent and made note on box that it does not contain liquids, item was recieved by AddressPal today and on the way will hopefully have early next week.

Gloomtastic! look over there...

Imagine if BeerHawk would do this on all their boxes. I'm not really bothered about the money but I'm currently drinking key lime which is surprisingly refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Major Dubfire

Does anyone know if perfect draft are on sale in Aldi as currently advertised on their website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

Does anyone know if perfect draft are on sale in Aldi as currently advertised on their website?

Its not, but a new date for sale is due soon.

Its not, but a new date for sale is due soon.

Cool thanks, hopefully before Christmas!

New sale date 7th Jan.

These machines seem to be unavailable anywhere in Ireland/online before Christmas at any price. Aldi January 7th probably the next chance to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

Not many in the UK - Beer Hawk were out of stock - they were popping up on ebay for silly money
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/5026009898
    Beer Hawk, Aldi & Costco were all selling them for £199 a month ago when they had stock, BH were taking pre-orders, supposed to be getting stock in time for Christmas but I don't see that option now, all their machine bundles say out of stock

• Advertisement

New sale date 7th Jan.

Seems like that was a mistake on the website and the PD's are not now going to be on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

Seems like that was a mistake on the website and the PD's are not now going to be on sale.

Where did you hear that?

It's likely due to the covid restrictions and them only supposed to be selling essential goods?

Alkers wrote: »
    Where did you hear that?

It's likely due to the covid restrictions and them only supposed to be selling essential goods?

The item was pulled from the website a few days ago and I asked in store there yesterday. Seems like I wasn't the first inquiry there either. Seems to be a theory going that they diverted the Irish stock to the UK online sales.

Off to one of the EU amazon's for me anyway. More money for Jeff B.

Anyone come across any in Aldi today? Not likely I know!

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

Anyone come across any in Aldi today? Not likely I know!

None in my local Aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

Not on the website anymore that I could see so assume that as said above it has been pulled or rerouted

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Shabow21

Anyone know where you can purchase the perfect draft machine? Anywhere up north to get the kegs? Tested my brother in law one, very very tasty. Need to buy but all sold out on all websites I checked

Looking like these are starting to come back in stock online, where's the best price people have seen? Beer gals have a bundle at 400e which includes 120e worth of beer if you were to buy it from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Hi Guys,

Any other Irish sites selling these? Anyone had trouble getting kegs since brexit?

Interested in one for ages and think i'll treat myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

I have a Perfect Draft machine if anyone is interested. Purchased from Beer Hawk in the UK at the beginning of last years lockdown. Only ever used for four 6L kegs, so pretty much as new. Kegs now available in Ireland from The Beer Gals.
    Lucan, Dublin. €260

• Advertisement

Sixtoes wrote: »
    I have a Perfect Draft machine if anyone is interested. Purchased from Beer Hawk in the UK at the beginning of last years lockdown. Only ever used for four 6L kegs, so pretty much as new. Kegs now available in Ireland from The Beer Gals.
    Lucan, Dublin. €260

Can be got new from amazon.de or .fr including shipping for 255 currently

Open to offers. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Captain Cesc

Link?

Link?

https://www.amazon.fr/Philips-HD3720-25-PerfectDraft-domestique/dp/B07DSVGQGZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=perfectdraft&qid=1612013491&sr=8-1

As an example, it's worth a play on both sites as there's a few options available and delivery is 15e - 20e

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Captain Cesc

https://www.amazon.fr/Philips-HD3720-25-PerfectDraft-domestique/dp/B07DSVGQGZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=perfectdraft&qid=1612013491&sr=8-1

As an example, it's worth a play on both sites as there's a few options available and delivery is 15e - 20e

Thanks for that. There’s some nice options with a couple of kegs on Amazon Germany but can’t deliver to Ireland unfortunately

Thanks for that. There’s some nice options with a couple of kegs on Amazon Germany but can’t deliver to Ireland unfortunately

No you have to buy the machine alone, none of the bundles will ship to here from the EU or UK

Or available (as new) immediately for collection in Dublin for €260! You want have transportation delays & no import tax’s!
    Order the kegs from beer gals and you could be pulling your own pints by Wednesday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭Mimon

Sixtoes wrote: »
    Or available (as new) immediately for collection in Dublin for €260! You want have transportation delays & no import tax’s!
    Order the kegs from beer gals and you could be pulling your own pints by Wednesday!!

:pac: We are the only country in the World where people will chance their arm selling something second hand for full price money

My unit arrived today from France (only ordered on Wednesday so that's a good turn around). Kegs arrived from Beer gals on Friday. Does anyone keep them in the fridge before putting them in the unit? The manual says to only refrigerate them upright but they're an awkward size to do that.

• Advertisement

Mimon wrote: »
    :pac: We are the only country in the World where people will chance their arm selling something second hand for full price money

In fairness it’s €310 + €10 delivery to buy in Ireland so not exactly chancing my arm.
    Also works out more expensive from Amazon Europe when you include delivery.
    Finally, I did say previous that I was open to offers!

Advertisement