Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW13 transfer thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

On Aguero lads, Pep said this yesterday. 2 days training and into a match? Feels highly risky IMO but best of luck if you go for it.

Hopefully KDB assists all 3 goals.

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1338478396419006466?s=20

And yet he trained so he's fit, and if he needs matches to get back into a "rhythm" then this would be perfect. Could do a lot of damage.

If I could do it cleanly with a -4 I could stand behind I'd do it... but a simple Salah to KdB will probably have to suffice. Which means keeping Werner :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

On Aguero lads, Pep said this yesterday. 2 days training and into a match? Feels highly risky IMO but best of luck if you go for it.

Hopefully KDB assists all 3 goals.

That reads like "he'll get minutes if we need him".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

And yet he trained so he's fit, and if he needs matches to get back into a "rhythm" then this would be perfect. Could do a lot of damage.

If I could do it cleanly with a -4 I could stand behind I'd do it... but a simple Salah to KdB will probably have to suffice. Which means keeping Werner :pac:

Sorry to rain on the parade :o but I was almost certain I seen somewhere on TV that it was unlikely he'd start/feature and couldn't find it. So found those Pep comments yesterday.

Even if he did and was injury free, Aguero at 10.3 :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I took a big punt on Cavaleiro for my Jota replacement.

His underlying stats are very impressive so I’m hoping he keeps his place for the time being at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Jota out for Soucek
    Would have gone for Barkley if he had dropped in price last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I took a big punt on Cavaleiro for my Jota replacement.

His underlying stats are very impressive so I’m hoping he keeps his place for the time being at least.

I was going to but missed the deadline :o

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Feck, got busy at work and missed the deadline. Luckily had bus team set up but I only have Brewster on the bench now. Was going to do Jota to Lookman. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Feck, got busy at work and missed the deadline. Luckily had bus team set up but I only have Brewster on the bench now. Was going to do Jota to Lookman. Oh well.

Lookman, it might work out for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I've too many sheep in Wolves clothing on my team and I never seem to be able to offload them. Kilman and Podence stinking up the place. Podence gets the start every week from me because every time I see him I think he looks class but it's not translating to returns.

Very glad of him last night. He might be starting to realise his points potential. Since he got his first goal of the season a few weeks back he's averaged just under 5 points a game over the following seven GWs. He might be one of the best valued mids under 5.5 m.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

My Jota to Neto transfer paid off immediately last night which was nice. Not so nice was triple captaining KdB v West Brom at home expecting some sort of a haul and all he gets is 4 points, waste of a chip. A rival in my league triple captained Vardy at the weekend and got 39 points out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Muahahaha wrote: »
    My Jota to Neto transfer paid off immediately last night which was nice. Not so nice was triple captaining KdB v West Brom at home expecting some sort of a haul and all he gets is 4 points, waste of a chip. A rival in my league triple captained Vardy at the weekend and got 39 points out of it.

39 sounds great but the chip was only really worth an extra 9 points (13 v 4). Triple captain is the least useful chip.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Dearg81 wrote: »
    39 sounds great but the chip was only really worth an extra 9 points (13 v 4). Triple captain is the least useful chip.

But definitely the most exciting/nervous

Advertisement