Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

FTA Premier League

11719212223

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 16,994 ✭✭✭✭ dxhound2005


    Burnley Chelsea ORTB 9 East 11881 V 27500, in French. Also on Muvi 2 39 East. Both have the vertical black edges.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    Tottenham v Brighton & H.A. Varzesh 3HD 52°east 10804 H 27500 FTA


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    palace v leeds 3pm ko saturday FTA on muvi 2 channel at 39.e with eng comm


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    southampton v newcastle 8pm ko FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    Newcastle United v Chelsea saturday 12.30pm FTA and eng comm on muvi tv 2 channel at 39.e


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    Fulham v Everton FTA on sunday at 12pm on bbc one HD


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ abarkie


    bassy wrote: »
    Newcastle United v Chelsea saturday 12.30pm FTA and eng comm on muvi tv 2 channel at 39.e

    Not showing the match

    Looks like a film?


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭ StreetLight


    abarkie wrote: »
    Not showing the match

    Looks like a film?

    It's on for me.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ abarkie


    It's on for me.

    Yes, on now, but wasn't on for the goal for sure


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    abarkie wrote: »
    Yes, on now, but wasn't on for the goal for sure

    Stop aiming ur dish at blue movies 😂🀣:D


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ abarkie


    bassy wrote: »
    Stop aiming ur dish at blue movies ����:D

    :confused:

    Nothing wrong with my dish


  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ icdg


    @Bassy take a warning please, all posts must make a contribution to the thread and be appropriate for general viewing.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    icdg wrote: »
    @Bassy take a warning please, all posts must make a contribution to the thread and be appropriate for general viewing.

    Go way will you and find something better to do,my contributions have been endless on this thread.............................


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    Brighton H.A. v Liverpool saturday 28th 12.30pm ko FTA on muvi tv 2 channel at 39.e eng comm


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    Southampton v man united live FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    Leeds United - West Ham United
    Varzesh TV 3 at 52.e 8pm ko


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    saturday 12th 3pm ko fta Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion muvi 2 channel on 39.e eng comm


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ jtrosicky


    bassy wrote: »
    Leeds United - West Ham United
    Varzesh TV 3 at 52.e 8pm ko

    What size dish needed for this channel on 52e in mayo


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    jtrosicky wrote: »
    What size dish needed for this channel on 52e in mayo

    i would say 80cm dish would be fine.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭ MBSnr


    ^^^

    Used to pick up 52E in South Mayo on a 80cm dish no problem. Dish looked like it was pointing into the ground! I was lucky - nothing blocking the view to the horizon as it was ground mounted. I don't bother with multi sat setup anymore...


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    MBSnr wrote: »
    ^^^

    Used to pick up 52E in South Mayo on a 80cm dish no problem. Dish looked like it was pointing into the ground! I was lucky - nothing blocking the view to the horizon as it was ground mounted. I don't bother with multi sat setup anymore...

    where in mayo are you?.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ abarkie


    MBSnr wrote: »
    ^^^

    Used to pick up 52E in South Mayo on a 80cm dish no problem. Dish looked like it was pointing into the ground! I was lucky - nothing blocking the view to the horizon as it was ground mounted. I don't bother with multi sat setup anymore...

    Any reason why you don't bother any more

    Other than attending a match - even non league - free tv comes a nice second


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    abarkie wrote: »
    Any reason why you don't bother any more

    Other than attending a match - even non league - free tv comes a nice second

    probaly gone down the iptv road,that won,t be around forever ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭ MBSnr


    bassy wrote: »
    where in mayo are you?.

    Just south of Ballinrobe
    abarkie wrote: »
    Any reason why you don't bother any more

    Decent internet...


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    ya can,t beat the feeds :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ abarkie


    One thing this lockdown has shown me, is that whilst obtaining FTA matches is obviously great, there is nothing like attending matches

    Non league matches are really good with a nice vibe and you can have a beer whilst on the touchline

    Some of the challenges are eye watering and some of the quality is of a lower standard, but it's great value and offers a great experience


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    abarkie wrote: »
    One thing this lockdown has shown me, is that whilst obtaining FTA matches is obviously great, there is nothing like attending matches

    Non league matches are really good with a nice vibe and you can have a beer whilst on the touchline

    Some of the challenges are eye watering and some of the quality is of a lower standard, but it's great value and offers a great experience

    in the uk ye?,feck the eircom lge or eirtricity lol


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    i prefer attending old trafford,but not in a rush for the forseeable future with the way that club is being so called run...................................


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭ abarkie


    bassy wrote: »
    in the uk ye?,feck the eircom lge or eirtricity lol

    Yes in the UK

    North Midlands

    40 miles from Old trafford


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭ bassy


    abarkie wrote: »
    Yes in the UK

    North Midlands

    40 miles from Old trafford

    very nice,theres more honesty and pure grit in lower leagues and non league.its the way the the top divisions and players used to be 20-30 odd yrs ago and further back.
    top flight football is a joke now and are the money grabbing players.................


Advertisement