Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FTA Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,452 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Burnley Chelsea ORTB 9 East 11881 V 27500, in French. Also on Muvi 2 39 East. Both have the vertical black edges.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Tottenham v Brighton & H.A. Varzesh 3HD 52°east 10804 H 27500 FTA

palace v leeds 3pm ko saturday FTA on muvi 2 channel at 39.e with eng comm

southampton v newcastle 8pm ko FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

Newcastle United v Chelsea saturday 12.30pm FTA and eng comm on muvi tv 2 channel at 39.e

• Advertisement

Fulham v Everton FTA on sunday at 12pm on bbc one HD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

bassy wrote: »
    Newcastle United v Chelsea saturday 12.30pm FTA and eng comm on muvi tv 2 channel at 39.e

Not showing the match

Looks like a film?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭StreetLight

abarkie wrote: »
    Not showing the match

Looks like a film?

It's on for me.

It's on for me.

Yes, on now, but wasn't on for the goal for sure

Yes, on now, but wasn't on for the goal for sure

Stop aiming ur dish at blue movies 😂🀣:D

• Advertisement

Stop aiming ur dish at blue movies ����:D

:confused:

Nothing wrong with my dish

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

@Bassy take a warning please, all posts must make a contribution to the thread and be appropriate for general viewing.

icdg wrote: »
    @Bassy take a warning please, all posts must make a contribution to the thread and be appropriate for general viewing.

Go way will you and find something better to do,my contributions have been endless on this thread.............................

Brighton H.A. v Liverpool saturday 28th 12.30pm ko FTA on muvi tv 2 channel at 39.e eng comm

Southampton v man united live FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

Leeds United - West Ham United
    Varzesh TV 3 at 52.e 8pm ko

saturday 12th 3pm ko fta Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion muvi 2 channel on 39.e eng comm

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jtrosicky

Leeds United - West Ham United
    Varzesh TV 3 at 52.e 8pm ko

What size dish needed for this channel on 52e in mayo

jtrosicky wrote: »
    What size dish needed for this channel on 52e in mayo

i would say 80cm dish would be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭MBSnr

^^^

Used to pick up 52E in South Mayo on a 80cm dish no problem. Dish looked like it was pointing into the ground! I was lucky - nothing blocking the view to the horizon as it was ground mounted. I don't bother with multi sat setup anymore...

• Advertisement

MBSnr wrote: »
    ^^^

Used to pick up 52E in South Mayo on a 80cm dish no problem. Dish looked like it was pointing into the ground! I was lucky - nothing blocking the view to the horizon as it was ground mounted. I don't bother with multi sat setup anymore...

where in mayo are you?.

MBSnr wrote: »
    ^^^

Any reason why you don't bother any more

Other than attending a match - even non league - free tv comes a nice second

Other than attending a match - even non league - free tv comes a nice second

probaly gone down the iptv road,that won,t be around forever ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭MBSnr

where in mayo are you?.

Just south of Ballinrobe

Decent internet...

ya can,t beat the feeds :)

One thing this lockdown has shown me, is that whilst obtaining FTA matches is obviously great, there is nothing like attending matches

Non league matches are really good with a nice vibe and you can have a beer whilst on the touchline

Some of the challenges are eye watering and some of the quality is of a lower standard, but it's great value and offers a great experience

One thing this lockdown has shown me, is that whilst obtaining FTA matches is obviously great, there is nothing like attending matches

Non league matches are really good with a nice vibe and you can have a beer whilst on the touchline

Some of the challenges are eye watering and some of the quality is of a lower standard, but it's great value and offers a great experience

in the uk ye?,feck the eircom lge or eirtricity lol

i prefer attending old trafford,but not in a rush for the forseeable future with the way that club is being so called run...................................

in the uk ye?,feck the eircom lge or eirtricity lol

Yes in the UK

North Midlands

40 miles from Old trafford

• Advertisement

Yes in the UK

North Midlands

40 miles from Old trafford

very nice,theres more honesty and pure grit in lower leagues and non league.its the way the the top divisions and players used to be 20-30 odd yrs ago and further back.
    top flight football is a joke now and are the money grabbing players.................

Advertisement