Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

GOLD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Van Morrison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

She's on the news.

...And I weirdly have a crush on her.

I know that.

Whatever floats your boat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Genuinely lol

• Registered Users Posts: 24,847 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Easy, absolutely ****ing hate Billie Eilish. ****ing whispers, grunts, and haw and heaves in any “song” that’s hers that I’ve had the misfortune to endure. You’re not trendy, you’re not rebellious, and you’re certainly not unique. A millionaire of sorts and also dresses like a vagrant.

Have being hearing about how great she is since long before she had a song out.
    Another of these supposed self made stars who is actually a child of millionaire Hollywood insiders.

Also Eilish is her second name not her surname. Calling yourself Billie O'Connell not cool enough for you and your Hollywood friends Billie ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Easy, absolutely ****ing hate Billie Eilish. ****ing whispers, grunts, and haw and heaves in any “song” that’s hers that I’ve had the misfortune to endure. You’re not trendy, you’re not rebellious, and you’re certainly not unique. A millionaire of sorts and also dresses like a vagrant.

Her brother on the other hand is amazing. Hes clearly the talented one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Emmanuel Macron

J’aimerais lui éclater la lèvre pour être honnête. Vanitelé collé grenouille. L’état de s’en trouver. J’ose dire que je dois rejoindre une file d’attente quelque part. C’est inexplicable vraiment, je ne supporte tout simplement pas le chunt.

Emmanuel-Macron1.jpg

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Emmanuel Macron

J’aimerais lui éclater la lèvre pour être honnête. Vanitelé collé grenouille. L’état de s’en trouver. J’ose dire que je dois rejoindre une file d’attente quelque part. C’est inexplicable vraiment, je ne supporte tout simplement pas le chunt.

Emmanuel-Macron1.jpg

J'adore Manny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭daithi7

Miriam O'Callaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I thanked this for the hatred more than anything else. Poetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,934 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

DenMan wrote: »
    Simon Delaney, I just can't stand him. He sits on his big fat a$$e on Ireland AM and he's a master of everything. Cooking, DIY you name it! He just ingrates me so much. President of his own fan club too no doubt!

Really liked him in Batchelors Walk but the odd time I’ve tuned in to Ireland AM... not a fan.. seems like a nice enough bloke but as a presenter or whatever he’s a bit of a one trick pony.... acts extremely or overly excited and absorbed into anything and anybody he’s talking about and to... if somebody came out on air and handed him a sock that somebody left behind in the dressing room, he’d be able to give you a good 30 minutes of anecdotal codswallop complete with asking leading questions along the lines of... “ socks, did you ever wonder why they have toes in them ? Ohhh because WE have toes ! Isn’t that very good yeah, right !”..

Decent comedy actor alright, not a great presenter. Try’s too hard, comes across as a bit disingenuous sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

TeaTotal wrote: »
    Eoghan McDermott r

Was there ever a worse cnut born, theres dictators more popular than that wanker, the worst thing about 2 fm im and doreen and his sister are a very close second

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Strumms wrote: »
    Really liked him in Batchelors Walk but the odd time I’ve tuned in to Ireland AM... not a fan.. seems like a nice enough bloke but as a presenter or whatever he’s a bit of a one trick pony.... acts extremely or overly excited and absorbed into anything and anybody he’s talking about and to... if somebody came out on air and handed him a sock that somebody left behind in the dressing room, he’d be able to give you a good 30 minutes of anecdotal codswallop complete with asking leading questions along the lines of... “ socks, did you ever wonder why they have toes in them ? Ohhh because WE have toes ! Isn’t that very good yeah, right !”..

Decent comedy actor alright, not a great presenter. Try’s too hard, comes across as a bit disingenuous sometimes.

This has made me realise he's the Irish equivalent of James Corden, and just as irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭TheDavester

dubstarr wrote: »
    Her brother on the other hand is amazing. Hes clearly the talented one.

i believe he wrote/writes her songs

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Theopinionater

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Have being hearing about how great she is since long before she had a song out.
    Another of these supposed self made stars who is actually a child of millionaire Hollywood insiders.

Also Eilish is her second name not her surname. Calling yourself Billie O'Connell not cool enough for you and your Hollywood friends Billie ?

Really? Haha, ah the usual Hollywood family dynasty.

Probably not, I whole heartedly believe that she thinks she’s a reincarnated female version of Kurt Cobain and is portraying the “nobody gets me” vibe when in reality I don’t want to get you or your crap readable audio book talk songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

David Attenborough and Mother Theresa.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Theopinionater

Omackeral wrote: »
    I thanked this for the hatred more than anything else. Poetic.

Poetic justice my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,934 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

maudgonner wrote: »
    This has made me realise he's the Irish equivalent of James Corden, and just as irritating.

Yeah, it’s the ott enthusiasm I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Really? Haha, ah the usual Hollywood family dynasty.

Probably not, I whole heartedly believe that she thinks she’s a reincarnated female version of Kurt Cobain and is portraying the “nobody gets me” vibe when in reality I don’t want to get you or your crap readable audio book talk songs.

Yeah, young Billie did ADR for movies such as the X-men films. Her dad was in Iron Man, and her mum's MAggie Baird, who did voice acting in the Mass Effect games.

I think Billie's lack of 'energy' is down to her being vegan as well.

Lana del Rey's another one who's parents are rich as hell.

Give Billie a couple of years-she'll fizzle out. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift... their act gets boring after a while.
    So they try to go into film instead.

Yeah, young Billie did ADR for movies such as the X-men films. Her dad was in Iron Man, and her mum's MAggie Baird, who did voice acting in the Mass Effect games.

Give Billie a couple of years-she'll fizzle out. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift... their act gets boring after a while.

I cant stand Lana Del Ray, her monotone voice sends me to sleep.

• Advertisement

Only song I like is 'Summertime Sadness'. But only the remixes-there are good remixes that 'drown' out her voice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Only song I like is 'Summertime Sadness'. But only the remixes-there are good remixes that 'drown' out her voice.

I always used to get her and Dua Lipa mixed up till I realized DL is actually bearable!!

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I always used to get her and Dua Lipa mixed up till I realized DL is actually bearable!!

Dua Lipa isn't bad looking. Lana Del Rey (aka Elizabeth Grant) is overworked and bland.

Jeysus man what century are you living in

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Jeysus man what century are you living in

After this year, I've no idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

DenMan wrote: »
    Simon Delaney, I just can't stand him. He sits on his big fat a$$e on Ireland AM and he's a master of everything. Cooking, DIY you name it! He just ingrates me so much. President of his own fan club too no doubt!

I’d pitch in with his Bachelors Walk team mate Don Wycherley. Always comes across as a bit of a c*ck. One of those serious serious serious act-tors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

maudgonner wrote: »

Nobody could be as irritating as that fat bellend.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I’d pitch in with his Bachelors Walk team mate Don Wycherley. Always comes across as a bit of a c*ck. One of those serious serious serious act-tors.

Oh jesus yeah. And most of the stuff he's in has been sh**e.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That means you like her

• Advertisement

That means you like her

How on earth did you work that out?

Advertisement