Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting interview with Dr Mike Yeadon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

the kelt wrote: »
    So any alternative view no matter how small that view is or different is once it goes against the narrative the person stating it is a loon?

Fair enough!
    if he / she is spouting absolute dangerous nonsense that in all likelyhood will get people sick or worse

No, obviously not. You just contrarily went extreme.

Caraibh wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/

I read the other day that fact checkers are being sued in Germany by Dr Wolfgang Wodarg as part of a defamation lawsuit. The fact checkers, according to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, accused Dr Wodarg of lying when he said that the PCR tests were unreliable.

This Wolfgang Wodarg?
    Wodarg gained notoriety during public discussion of the COVID-19 pandemic when he argued that SARS-CoV-2 was only one of many similar viruses which usually go undetected as part of an ordinary seasonal period of respiratory infections, and that the worldwide activities to stop the pandemic were "hype" caused by the selective perception of researchers.

Because there are undetected respiratory viruses every year that kill millions

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Boggles wrote: »

I said 6 months ago, the next port is to undermine the vaccines, it has started.

Questioning is not undermining. This hasn't been tested on millions of people, I'm ok with the 30%+ effective vaccine I've already had for the moment. Happy enough to see how things look in a year, I'll be way down the list anyway thankfully.

Former Top Pfizer Scientist Michael Yeadon Claims COVID Vaccines May Cause Infertility In Women

https://christiansfortruth.com/former-top-pfizer-scientist-michael-yeadon-claims-covid-vaccines-may-cause-infertility-in-women/

Now before anyone decides to play the man not the ball, debunk the story not Mike.

Jesus, how do you find this sh*te?
    Vaccines have long been used as vehicles to deliver sterilizing agents to women, and not just in the Third World.

And we have been told repeatedly that pregnant women should be among the first to get their COVID vaccines — right on cue.

As one of its primary stated goals, we know that the Bill Gates Foundation — one of the prime movers behind this fake pandemic — is actively involved in world depopulation.

It’s almost inconceivable that having sterility as one of the “unintended” consequences of these COVID vaccines wasn’t discussed in their board meetings.

Not only has this pandemic brought about the most massive transfer of wealth from the middle class to the elite, by virtually killing tens of thousands of small businesses — it has the potential to drastically reduce the world population.

Abortion on demand did not have the effect on the world population that they hoped for — now more drastic measures must be taken.

This is Bolshevism by vaccination.

Questioning is not undermining. This hasn't been tested on millions of people, I'm ok with the 30%+ effective vaccine I've already had for the moment. Happy enough to see how things look in a year, I'll be way down the list anyway thankfully.

Good for you, wear a mask and stay safe just in case.

• Advertisement

Won't be wearing a mask, taking the HSE advice rather than the hypocrites in NPHET & Government thank you very much.
    Might even chance a dangerous pint with those granny killing pint men this afternoon.

Won't be wearing a mask, taking the HSE advice rather than the hypocrites in NPHET & Government thank you very much.
    Might even chance a dangerous pint with those granny killing pint men this afternoon.

Thank you, you have more than proved the point I tried to make on this thread.

Enjoy your pint.

Thank you, you have more than proved the point I tried to make on this thread.

Enjoy your pint.

No problemo, need any more enlightenment just shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Caraibh

Nah, that grace period is well and truly past. Time to call out the dangerous charlatans for what they are.

And TBH short of putting some straw down in a room and pointing, no amount of reality will change the weak minded at this stage.

I have yet to see a conspiracy theorist turn around and go, "you know I have been talking absolute scutter thanks raind."

You think that is a "unique" account you are conversing with?

Should we also call out the experts whose disastrous recommendations have resulted in wrecked mental health, terminal cancer diagnoses (two young ladies in the UK in the past couple of months, for example) because of cancelled vital appointments due to the obsession with COVID, destroyed businesses and livelihoods, permanent business closures, shocking unemployment figures and 120 million more people in the world being at risk of dying of starvation? Or should governments continue to listen to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Former Top Pfizer Scientist Michael Yeadon Claims COVID Vaccines May Cause Infertility In Women

https://christiansfortruth.com/former-top-pfizer-scientist-michael-yeadon-claims-covid-vaccines-may-cause-infertility-in-women/

Now before anyone decides to play the man not the ball, debunk the story not Mike.

Christiansfortruth.com ???? Consider it debunked.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,208 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

And his other qualifications since you don't think much of that particular one?

How dare I not think much of his fake accreditation.

Should we also call out the experts whose disastrous recommendations have resulted in wrecked mental health, terminal cancer diagnoses (two young ladies in the UK in the past couple of months, for example) because of cancelled vital appointments due to the obsession with COVID, destroyed businesses and livelihoods, permanent business closures, shocking unemployment figures and 120 million more people in the world being at risk of dying of starvation? Or should governments continue to listen to them?

You mean the economic forum who are trying to force the Taiwanese to wear masks forever because it is easier for facial recognition?

Yeah, we should definitely call out those lads.

No problemo, need any more enlightenment just shout.

You are a constant rolling source of "enlightenment", fair play to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Its great to be an anti vaxxer. You don't need a medical qualification or a qualification in the field you are proclaiming to be an expert in. You don't have to provide cast iron proof either. And you ask others to prove a negative while not offering any proof yourself. In the end all you have to do is sow even a 1% doubt and intimidate people with that doubt and you have succeeded - succeeded in bringing humanity to its knees from what I can see.

I'm looking forward to getting the vaccine and moving on with my life. Anti vaxxers will no doubt benefit from herd immunity as they always do.

And of course they always have an opinion on vaccines which won't benefit them directly, ie vaccines for children or the elderly. But if a vaccine came along that directly saved their life you can be sure they'd drop their views for that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,208 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Its great to be an anti vaxxer. You don't need a medical qualification or a qualification in the field you are proclaiming to be an expert in. You don't have to provide cast iron proof either. And you ask others to prove a negative while not offering any proof yourself. In the end all you have to do is sow even a 1% doubt and intimiate people with that doubt and you have succeeded - succeeded in bring humanity to its knees from what I can see.

I'm looking forward to getting the vaccine and moving on with my life. Anti vaxxers will no doubt benefit from herd immunity as they always do.

I'd say the most vocal anti-vaxxers may well get the vaccine. Kinda like that anti gay Hungarian PM that was arrested fleeing a gay ganbang.

You cant grift if you are honest so actually being first in line for the vaccine wouldn't suprise me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile.

or I've got absolutely no knowledge based on trail data as I haven't seen it but the sky could fall in.

The rest of that article is just hard right yellow jacket so called Christianity. Manna for Gemma and her flock.

and on it goes https://christiansfortruth.com/new-study-claims-covid-virus-transmitted-in-sperm-and-may-cause-infertility/
    New Study Claims COVID Virus ‘Transmitted’ In Sperm And MAY Cause Infertility

A small study done in a Chinese hospital near the epicenter of this year’s pandemic outbreak allegedly found the presence of the Sars-Cov-2, the COVID-19 causing virus, in a notably questionable place – in semen, which due to the nature of the discovery, may provide corona vaccine manufacturers an excuse if something ‘goes wrong’:

Clearly, this study, from a strictly scientific point of view, proves absolutely nothing — they did NOT isolate the virus in any of the semen samples — just some random protein sequences that are “associated with” the virus.

But they won’t let that inconvenient truth get in the way of a potential cover-up when the much-anticipated COVID-19 vaccines cause sterility in many of those who receive it — as they are intended to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭Polar101

Its great to be an anti vaxxer. You don't need a medical qualification or a qualification in the field you are proclaiming to be an expert in. You don't have to provide cast iron proof either. And you ask others to prove a negative while not offering any proof yourself.

It's the same with all pseudoscience - first they reach a conclusion that suits them, and then look for ways to "prove" it. While real science is supposed to work the other way round.

And if someone actually proves them wrong, they just ignore it and repeat the same stuff a few days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

After all months of running into your posts I thought you have only problem with masks, but now I see you have a problem with .. everything. Hope you having your pint by now, might bring relief for plenty around you and certainly for plenty on boards :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

pjohnson wrote: »
    I'd say the most vocal anti-vaxxers may well get the vaccine. Kinda like that anti gay Hungarian PM that was arrested fleeing a gay ganbang.

You cant grift if you are honest so actually being first in line for the vaccine wouldn't suprise me.

I don't like that term being used on people who don't want to take this vaccine. This is a new vaccine with no long term studies for a virus that the vast majority of people are not vulnerable to. A lot of people take other vaccines but don't want to take this one. It just doesn't make sense for me personally to take the vaccine. I believe it's just a big money grab to recommend everyone take it. Only vulnerable people or healthcare workers take the flu vaccine. Why would everyone take the covid one?

or I've got absolutely no knowledge based on trail data as I haven't seen it but the sky could fall in.

The rest of that article is just hard right yellow jacket so called Christianity. Manna for Gemma and her flock.

and on it goes https://christiansfortruth.com/new-study-claims-covid-virus-transmitted-in-sperm-and-may-cause-infertility/

Bill Gates has been very vocal about population control in the past, this wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/

I read the other day that fact checkers are being sued in Germany by Dr Wolfgang Wodarg as part of a defamation lawsuit. The fact checkers, according to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, accused Dr Wodarg of lying when he said that the PCR tests were unreliable.

Wasn't there a peer reviewed study that has confirmed the PCR tests are unreliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

If you can't trust an article from a holocaust denying hate site, who can you trust

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Only vulnerable people or healthcare workers take the flu vaccine. Why would everyone take the covid one?
    can you define "only vulnerable"? and have you stats to back that claim up?

We usually get free vaccines offered in work and there is a huge % uptake in it. If your definition of "vulnerable" is extremely broad then I would accept your claim. And if you are asking why would 100% of people (i.e. everyone) take the covid one, then the answer is easy, it will not be 100%, if it needs explaining why then covid, and/or "the great reset" should be the least of your worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

rubadub wrote: »
    can you define "only vulnerable"? and have you stats to back that claim up?

We usually get free vaccines offered in work and there is a huge % uptake in it. If your definition of "vulnerable" is extremely broad then I would accept your claim. And if you are asking why would 100% of people (i.e. everyone) take the covid one, then the answer is easy, it will not be 100%, if it needs explaining why then covid, and/or "the great reset" should be the least of your worries.

Can’t make any sense out of this post at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can’t make any sense out of this post at all...
    If I thought you were genuine I would take the time to reword it, so I won't bother...

It's truly puzzling to me why opinions like his and the scientific data he quotes is completely ignored by mainstream media
    I very much doubt you are puzzled at all, I am 99.9% certain you have heard a theory about it and are just feigning this puzzlement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

I don't like that term being used on people who don't want to take this vaccine. This is a new vaccine with no long term studies for a virus that the vast majority of people are not vulnerable to. A lot of people take other vaccines but don't want to take this one. It just doesn't make sense for me personally to take the vaccine. I believe it's just a big money grab to recommend everyone take it. Only vulnerable people or healthcare workers take the flu vaccine. Why would everyone take the covid one?

Nonsense, I take flu vaccine, my kids take flu vaccine, my coworkers take flu vaccine, my neighbors take flu vaccine etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

How dare you tell people what to wear.

I will never wear a stupid mask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

I'm medically exempt from wearing a mask but I still do when in stores because I'm a nice guy but I wont be taking the virus vaccine even if I'm offered it so I think that's a fairly good trade off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

I'm medically exempt from wearing a mask but I still do when in stores because I'm a nice guy but I wont be taking the virus vaccine even if I'm offered it so I think that's a fairly good trade off.
    I'm the nicest guy there is, but that does not mean I'll succumb to someone else's ridiculous demands about what I should or shouldn't wear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭spring lane jack

Risteard81 wrote: »
    I'm the nicest guy there is, but that does not mean I'll succumb to someone else's ridiculous demands about what I should or shouldn't wear.

Comment wasn't aimed at you but if you don't want to wear one that's fine by me I think its all overbrown anyway its turned into a circus.

Advertisement