Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Looks like League SBCs are officially dead, if they weren't already, as the Tab has just been removed and the 4 that we currently have are now in the Upgrades Tab

:pac:

The EA tweet describes the players as having "a unique upgrade" and that's true for all of them bar Mbappe, who just has what seems like a regular IF upgrade and is in there to sell packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Those 45k packs went quick..

The entire point of Black Friday is massive discounts but EA just put out more expensive packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Packed salah from that flash sbc there. Not too shabby start!!

Worth using of should I sell? I see he's over 300k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

:pac:

The EA tweet describes the players as having "a unique upgrade" and that's true for all of them bar Mbappe, who just has what seems like a regular IF upgrade and is in there to sell packs

Oh yeah, definitely. Not entirely sure what record he broke tho. That David Silva looks quality too.

Picked up about 50 prem gold rares and crossing my fingers for the PL upgrade SBC later - all 800 or less, so minimal risk on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I’ve an addiction to those TOTW packs :pac: countless 81/80s from it but that one Digne I packed this morning is giving me too much hope

I've done 6 now, 2 Japanese lads, 2 duplicate greek guys and 2 80s. My late welcome back to Ultimate Team has been a nice swift reminder :o

You're more likely to get a good IF from the 2x81+ pack than the TOTW pack tbh

EDIT: Just did an 81+ and got Digne and Thiago :D

5 more Record Breakers coming this Sunday apparently.

We've gone from 20+ cards released on a Friday, to 10 cards released in Week 1 and 10 in Week 2, to 5 at a time now apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

You're more likely to get a good IF from the 2x81+ pack than the TOTW pack tbh

EDIT: Just did an 81+ and got Digne and Thiago :D

I got Mane and Benzema from my first rewards so I think it's just my newbie luck balancing out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Looks like League SBCs are officially dead, if they weren't already, as the Tab has just been removed and the 4 that we currently have are now in the Upgrades Tab

They were under upgrade tab last year, too I think. Strange, but they probably had to make space for Black Friday and no one in the office knew how to add new tab lol :)

wonski wrote: »
    They were under upgrade tab last year, too I think. Strange, but they probably had to make space for Black Friday and no one in the office knew how to add new tab lol :)

They were in the Players Tab last year once they started releasing permanent player SBCs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got baby Hernandez from a pack.
    Never copped it as the walkout card was one of those stupid 72 rated black cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Packed salah from that flash sbc there. Not too shabby start!!

Worth using of should I sell? I see he's over 300k

Nice. I got a 79 Marega :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

So no NIF Ronaldo, Messi or Mbappe in packs while they do their promotions, thus allowing EA to trick people to buy more packs with the hope of pulling one of the special versions. But of course we all know they are fiddling the odds for those cards, so instead of a 0.000001% chance of pulling one of them you will now have 0.0000000001% chance instead. :rolleyes:

Continuing the trend of losing one of my first 2 games in every single weekend so far.

I'm so tired of making good tackles and then just having my player freeze and wait for the opponent to take the ball back, legit better off just never tackling and letting the autoblocks do their thing.

untFjID.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

So I know Cantona and Puskas are nearly double Mbappe but a choice between the 3?
    Or get the miserable Scottish prick Dalglish for 1.4m?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Hey guys, I'm a bit new to FUT and was wondering if you could tell me is there a way to earn packs with a guaranteed TOTW player?
    I've seen a few youtube vids of people opening them but the only information I find on google are comparing the contents

Is it just a reward for squads / rivals?

Hey guys, I'm a bit new to FUT and was wondering if you could tell me is there a way to earn packs with a guaranteed TOTW player?
    I've seen a few youtube vids of people opening them but the only information I find on google are comparing the contents

Is it just a reward for squads / rivals?

There is a Squad Building Challenge that gets you a pack, you need to submit a team of players that are removed permanently to get it. I believe the TOTW one is only available for 6 more days.

The SBC is called "Current TOTW Upgrade".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Parawind wrote: »
    There is a Squad Building Challenge that gets you a pack, you need to submit a team of players that are removed permanently to get it. I believe the TOTW one is only available for 6 more days.

The SBC is called "Current TOTW Upgrade".

Ah ok cheers, I saw a youtube vid where someone had a pack with three guaranteed totw players and thought I was missing out!

• Advertisement

Ah ok cheers, I saw a youtube vid where someone had a pack with three guaranteed totw players and thought I was missing out!

That's a weekend league reward for Elite rank or higher. So you'd need to win at least 23/30 games, not an easy feet by any means.

So they just had a lightning round for a new pack type, it was called "81+ Rare 3 Pack" and it sold for 15k, all that would lead you to assume it's a pack with 3 81+ Rare Players in it.....well no, it's a pack with 1 81+ Rare Player and 2 Rare Consumables

Screenshot_2020-11-27_at_17.01.32.png?width=1390&height=938

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

for 15k? Bloody hell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ok need advice......

This is how im gonna lineup in game trying to decide what way to finish it off.

Screenshot-20201127-170817-Companion.jpg

Options put rashford as striker and buy a cam?
    Put rashford as cam and buy a striker? (rtff auba)?
    Put bruno back as cam and buy a midfielder?

Have 900k to spend.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    for 15k? Bloody hell...

It's so clearly titled and priced in such a way to make you think there's 3 players in it.

Why would you spend 15k on 1x81+ player when there's an SBC that gets you 2x81+ for 8k. It's so dirty.

Also these were the odds on the pack, an 81+ guaranteed and yet you've only got a 60% chance of getting anything above 81 (not my account btw im not buying fifa points :p )

316spbzjdt161.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ok need advice......

This is how im gonna lineup in game trying to decide what way to finish it off.

Screenshot-20201127-170817-Companion.jpg

Options put rashford as striker and buy a cam?
    Put rashford as cam and buy a striker? (rtff auba)?
    Put bruno back as cam and buy a midfielder?

Have 900k to spend.

I’d put Rashford as St, Bruno as CAM and buy de bruyne or an icon (Baggio/Bergkamp/Rivaldo/Pirlo/Hagi) I’m sure the lads here know who a good icon would be.

GavK wrote: »
    I’d put Rashford as St, Bruno as CAM and buy de bruyne or an icon (Baggio/Bergkamp/Rivaldo/Pirlo/Hagi) I’m sure the lads here know who a good icon would be.

This exactly and use RTTF Sissoko in CM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Parawind wrote: »
    This exactly and use RTTF Sissoko in CM.

Tried him a while back i didnt like him but i was comparing him to kante and renato sanchez for mobility so maybe i wasnt fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I’ve no idea where you’re all getting the coins from :/

Nobody wants to buy my varane (a week unsold) but even outside of that, I’ve failed to sell any of the bigger players I’ve put up. (Firmino, sanches, varane, lacazette (early in the game)]

Any coins I’ve gotten from games I’ve had to use to help complete sbcs, and most of the bigger sbcs have passed me by completely.

Advertisement