Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Who's going for who in the Masters?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

famagusta wrote: »
    Irishracing.com have one, you can track horse, trainer, sires and jockeys, great job

Didn't see the jockey's bit :eek:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Slattsy wrote: »
    Who's going for who in the Masters?

Bryson to win and then a couple of ew darts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

Cameron Smith frl and ew outright. Just my latest of many though that I have long term.

I changed my mind and went with JT.

• Advertisement

munster87 wrote: »
    Cameron Smith frl and ew outright. Just my latest of many though that I have long term.

Tied 6th after round one, Paddypower were offering 8 places so got some bit of a return. Can’t seem to find who I did my outright bet with so may have not backed him outright. He can fall away so now please!

Murder on the racing twitter community tonight. Anyone not on twitter needs to get on it with bags of popcorn

Big word around here is that Dublin are flying in training and are expected to beat Laois today.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Slattsy wrote: »
    Big word around here is that Dublin are flying in training and are expected to beat Laois today.

I'm gonna lump on, sky bet giving the princely sum 1/100, easy money :pac:

Tied 6th after round one, Paddypower were offering 8 places so got some bit of a return. Can’t seem to find who I did my outright bet with so may have not backed him outright. He can fall away so now please!

Tied 2nd going into final round. Think he was bogey free yesterday

• Advertisement

I'm gonna lump on, sky bet giving the princely sum 1/100, easy money :pac:

You haven't got a cent on, and unlikely you will. Can smell your rubbish from here...

You haven't got a cent on, and unlikely you will. Can smell your rubbish from here...

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning princess? Of course i haven't any money on, who TF would back at 1/100 :rolleyes:

I see sarcasm/humour has bypassed you today, Gwan back to spamming the fancies thread with losers, at least that gives us all a laugh.

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning princess? Of course i haven't any money on, who TF would back at 1/100 :rolleyes:

I see sarcasm/humour has bypassed you today, Gwan back to spamming the fancies thread with losers, at least that gives us all a laugh.

Keep posting like that and see yourself carded, or your posts deleted.

Here's an idea; and it might seem far out for you - why not actually post a tip/fancy yourself once in a while.

Thread 'joker' is what you are - can you spot the 'lack of sarcasm' ?

Keep posting like that and see yourself carded, or your posts deleted.

Here's an idea; and it might seem far out for you - why not actually post a tip/fancy yourself once in a while.

Thread 'joker' is what you are - can you spot the 'lack of sarcasm' ?

My first posts in this thread for months princess so I'm not sure how that makes me the "joker". But thanks for the warm welcome, stick with your little circle jerk clique, no wonder this thread never gets any new posters.

My first posts in this thread for months princess so I'm not sure how that makes me the "joker". But thanks for the warm welcome, stick with your little circle jerk clique, no wonder this thread never gets any new posters.

Whatever racing/betting 'Thread' you're in Timberrrrrrrr you like to get a dig in..

Like the racing/hound thread.... Ya are probably on a 'holiday' for that - so you ventured into this one - folk on here are smart and knowledgeable mainly, so keep joking to hide your lack of knowledge of all things horse & punting related..

Whatever racing/betting 'Thread' you're in Timberrrrrrrr you like to get a dig in..

Like the racing/hound thread.... Ya are probably on a 'holiday' for that - so you ventured into this one - folk on here are smart and knowledgeable mainly, so keep joking to hide your lack of knowledge of all things horse & punting related..

I rarely post in any racing/hound/betting threads, please feel free to see where I have posted and how many times and link to posts where I have tried to "get a dig in" (I didnt even do it in here until you dropped by and decided to break the dont be a dick rule).

Not on "holiday" from any threads, as I said you obviously missed the joke part of my post and went full on angry due to someone daring to post in here thats not part of your small circle.

Anywho, enjoy the racing/sports today, won't bother with any more back and forth with you as its just not worth the card/ban that would inevitably come when your buds see someone dared to challenge you.

I rarely post in any racing/hound/betting threads, please feel free to see where I have posted and how many times and link to posts where I have tried to "get a dig in" (I didnt even do it in here until you dropped by and decided to break the dont be a dick rule).

Not on "holiday" from any threads, as I said you obviously missed the joke part of my post and went full on angry due to someone daring to post in here thats not part of your small circle.

Anywho, enjoy the racing/sports today, won't bother with any more back and forth with you as its just not worth the card/ban that would inevitably come when your buds see someone dared to challenge you.

You're all over the place with your bs, and hypocrisy, and as for the don't be a dick rule..... Well........

Maybe you were 'under the weather' when a poster in another Thread said that he was posting no more on that Thread, and guess who replied with is that a promise? That's pretty effin close to the zenith of being a dick.

Think that 'dickish post' was deleted... Not on holiday you say, ya probably didn't even get a warning for it either :(

And you have the temerity to go off on one about me being part of cliques and circles.. I'm a nobody on this here forum btw..

I'll leave it at that, and let you have the last funny word.. No promises :p :rolleyes: :pac:

Tied 2nd going into final round. Think he was bogey free yesterday

Flying

I had Rahm so I've no interest in this. Would like to see anyone but McIlroy win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Does the Irishracing.com tracker give you updates on UK horses?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dickdasr1234

Does the Irishracing.com tracker give you updates on UK horses?
    Yes

Spent all morning trying to get a PS5 for my nephew. Some craic

The Mig wrote: »
    Spent all morning trying to get a PS5 for my nephew. Some craic

Yeah.... nephew ;)

Haha honestly. Little prick said he didn't want one at the time Smyths were taking pre-orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Did you manage to get 1

No. Both Harvey Norman and DID crashed as I had a console in the cart. Guess my sister will finally have to tell him santy isn’t real

No. Both Harvey Norman and DID crashed as I had a console in the cart. Guess my sister will finally have to tell him santy isn’t real

Spoiler tags needed on this post...

Wha?

Oisin Murphy got 3 months ban for the failed drugs test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I guess he gets to enjoy a white christmas. Joking aside, if he did take some of that shaight, I hope he gets some help. I met him couple years back and seems a very decent and level headed fella, didn't think he'd be vulnerable to that but there you go.

Advertisement