Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I liked snowys posts yesterday more than I liked anyone else's.
    I'm itching to vote for Eduard but I know it's because he's annoying me rather than thinking he's a wolf

What other evidence do you expect people to find for a wolf?
    We know there's good powers. We know that someone can peek players.
    You voted for LMF yesterday so I'm not surprised to see her on your list today but the only person you don't think could be a wolf is Eduard

Well there's only three wolves left and I'm a villager so I'm operating off imperfect info

Once I get lynched it's pretty much over for the village anyways, will be 2 v 2 v 1 and if wolves on team Vindicator hit the last wolf on the other team that's the game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I mean it makes perfect sense, Snowy wolf comes out with a half-baked claim that I'm a wolf

I get mislynched - the Vindicator wolves (Snowy and one other) find the last wolf and win the game.

It's a good - if obvious - play

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Wolf goes after villager seems to be the MO but luring a rival Wolf into a snare looks just so damn rewarding

What other evidence do you expect people to find for a wolf?

What other evidence? Wasn't it you harping on about wagonomics yesterday - I haven't seen you even look at the lynch votes apart from agree with my points

Here are the facts:

Rikand was a villager - and lynched by Snowy, Green and Little Miss Fairy

You liked Snowy's posts yesterday but they voted for a villager - when it was obvious Rikand at the very least wasn't on one team of wolves (beakerjoe's).

Then when I point that out there's almost immediately a panicked claim that I'm a wolf

And you're just happy to go along with it?

That's why you're a wolf as well by the way, because I can see right through it

Some more facts:
    Necro wrote: »
    That is not a good look for JohnGreenFan. A neutral and a wolf on khal.

Likewise SnowyMay and LMF need looking at in more depth, I'd say there's at least one wolf on Rikand.
    I'm only looking at the voting data.

Agreed on khal's defensiveness, it did her no favours.

I'm more interested in flipping one of Snowy or Little Miss Fairy though, one of them is a wolf I'd bet my house on it

I make these two posts at 10.30 and 10.34 respectively

6 mins later....

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Ok guys. I got info from one of the deaths.

I know one wolf.

Not sure how best to play this at the moment, but I’m putting in my lynch vote and it is not going to change. Will give more details when I’ve thought this through a bit more.

I would ask that if anyone has a protect, send it this way. I can swap for something else useful.
    Awesome, you should probably tell us who it is though

I respond immediately pointing out the obvious
    I will, but I’m thinking. It’s a dead slow process.. :D

Also, Angela Merkel thinks I’m working (that’s a joke and has nothing to do with anything game-related).

Thinking of who to frame - this is such a nonsense claim ffs
    *Sighs* I'm going back to work till about 1pm. Without Snowy's info I'm voting for them tonight, seems like it's a baiting sort of comment designed to buy them a day.

My last post before the 'reveal'
    Ok fine. Necro is a wolf.

Any chance of that protect now?

The claim and the request for a protect.
    Enough info on this topic. But I will say I had some small suspicions, which have been confirmed. He is a wolf.

No further info though, apart from this - after her 'small suspicions' were torn apart on thread
    Basically, Necro, I know you are an experienced player, and thought your earlier posts were a little bit too “let’s help everybody”, but not actually getting anywhere. I am much less experienced, and it just seemed off.

But, at that stage, it was just a hunch. And I had a few suspects then, and didn’t want everybody out to kill me!!

But, anyhow, it’s confirmed now, so, all good.

A 'hunch' never even remotely telegraphed on thread.

This claim is so much nonsense now I have the time to actually go through it piece by piece

• Advertisement

Yeah I'll agree it's getting annoying see y'all latee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Yeah I'll agree it's getting annoying see y'all latee

We could always lunch Snowy and if she's village lynch Necro next

(∩ ` -´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Just a quick one:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SnowyMay
    I will, but I’m thinking. It’s a dead slow process..

Necro: Thinking of who to frame - this is such a nonsense claim ffs

Actually, the "dead" part of "dead slow" was a breadcrumb. Necro..

Same as yesterday, I don't have loads of time to post when in work. I'll be on again in full speed about 6pm.

Actually, one more thing, Necro is right about one thing - our odds aren't great. 3 wolves, across two teams. 2 wolves on one, and 1 wolf with two lives on the other. 3 villagers.

I need somebody who I can trust, and who has a good idea of another wolf after Necro, in order to hopefully pull us through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

fixXxer wrote: »
    We could always lunch Snowy and if she's village lynch Necro next

(∩ ` -´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

is that not deadly risky? If Snowy is village, theres two villagers vs 3 wolves after lynch. There's still two wolf teams left, so two munches. And if we don't lynch the evil beth character, they have a shot too on day 3. That leaves just two players and game over. We actually can't afford to lynch a villager tonight

• Advertisement

I mean it makes perfect sense, Snowy wolf comes out with a half-baked claim that I'm a wolf

I get mislynched - the Vindicator wolves (Snowy and one other) find the last wolf and win the game.

Ahhhh - wait? Why do you think it's the Vindicators against you? Does that make you Monster Beth'n'Gerry? I mean, I know you are a wolf, but I don't know which one.

Ok, with that, I really have to get back to work. Ok, I'll probably read in again a bit earlier than 6pm, but can't really get into it properly until after work.

What other evidence? Wasn't it you harping on about wagonomics yesterday - I haven't seen you even look at the lynch votes apart from agree with my points

Here are the facts:

Rikand was a villager - and lynched by Snowy, Green and Little Miss Fairy

You liked Snowy's posts yesterday but they voted for a villager - when it was obvious Rikand at the very least wasn't on one team of wolves (beakerjoe's).

Then when I point that out there's almost immediately a panicked claim that I'm a wolf

And you're just happy to go along with it?

That's why you're a wolf as well by the way, because I can see right through it

I think what I actually said was that I hate hidden votes rather than 'harping on about wagonomics'.

Actually I did point out that snowys claim did seem a bit coincidental given that you had just pointed out that there was a wolf on that wagon.

I know I'm village on the khal wagon and fairly certain that yossar was an opportunistic vote when khal looked to be getting a bit heated towards the end of the game.

Eduard voted for a dead person so nothing to go on there at all
    Work is actually semi busy today so time to put up proper long posts is limited, but I should hopefully be back on around 5.

They're getting the pitchforks what time is the lynch I don't recall seeing that

lynch votes in by 9, results announced at 10, same as last night

Why do you think Snowy is one of the Vindicator wolves specifically or is that a guess

Why do you think Snowy is one of the Vindicator wolves specifically or is that a guess

That's a guess.

Ahhhh - wait? Why do you think it's the Vindicators against you? Does that make you Monster Beth'n'Gerry? I mean, I know you are a wolf, but I don't know which one.

Ok, with that, I really have to get back to work. Ok, I'll probably read in again a bit earlier than 6pm, but can't really get into it properly until after work.

The Vindicators have two wolves left so the play only makes sense if it's from their side.

I don't see you as a lone solo wolf making this sort of play with both team-mates dead so I'm of the opinion that you're one of the Vindicators.

But it's only a guess - I know you're a wolf because of this claim so I'll be voting to lynch you

Supernova is still alive but hasn't taken a shot.

Supernova is still alive but hasn't taken a shot.

Neowise was shot though no?

Neowise was shot though no?

I had assumed it was Beth after absorbing the vig power?

I had assumed it was Beth after absorbing the vig power?

Not sure the timing fits.

Krombopulos Michael - a shot a day from d2 to d4.

Assuming Beth absorbed these powers (which seems obvious based on the shot this morning) then Neowise was shot by someone else, they died on night 1

• Advertisement

Wow threads dead baby threats dead where have all the wolf gobe

I am not doing these errors on purpose what time are we back at 6 or 7

I am not doing these errors on purpose what time are we back at 6 or 7

You can post whenver you like chap, up to 10pm :) Work has taken most of us away for the time being. I hope to be on later once things calm down.

Have to say, not liking the odds at the moment. Necro is a wolf, then we lose Snowy at munch. Necro isn't a wolf and we've been played like a damn fiddle.

Necro minus c equals Nero it was a lyre not a fiddle but he played it while Rome burned we have definitely been played whether by coincidence or just accidentally on purpose the fallen members used their powers and who or what remains could kill the game tonight but we will have fun trying to win or die trying. Till 7pm when the games begin again.

Necro minus c equals Nero it was a lyre not a fiddle but he played it while Rome burned we have definitely been played whether by coincidence or just accidentally on purpose the fallen members used their powers and who or what remains could kill the game tonight but we will have fun trying to win or die trying. Till 7pm when the games begin again.

tenor.gif

Evening thread. how're things

Productive day wolf hunting :/

Little Miss Fairy where you at?

Productive day wolf hunting :/

Little Miss Fairy where you at?

fierce productive. I'm sure she'll genie in aaaaany minute now that you've mentioned her

Is it possible do we think that there is another neutral player out there like Neowise or do we think that might have been once off? Just trying to gather my thoughts again this evening.

SnowyMay, for the peek on Necro. You mentioned a breadcrumb earlier SnowyMay in your response to Necro. I had a look back over your posts and I didn't pick up anything obvious, can you clarify if you did breadcrumb a power role earlier?

• Advertisement

Are there usually more than one neutral was curious on this myself

Advertisement