Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Ok guys. I got info from one of the deaths.

I know one wolf.

Not sure how best to play this at the moment, but I’m putting in my lynch vote and it is not going to change. Will give more details when I’ve thought this through a bit more.

I would ask that if anyone has a protect, send it this way. I can swap for something else useful.

Awesome, you should probably tell us who it is though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Ok guys. I got info from one of the deaths.

I know one wolf.

Not sure how best to play this at the moment, but I’m putting in my lynch vote and it is not going to change. Will give more details when I’ve thought this through a bit more.

I would ask that if anyone has a protect, send it this way. I can swap for something else useful.

Ok. I guess the lynch forum isn’t open yet. But, I’m not trying to be secretive, but this is important. I won’t keep it in all day - promise.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The lynch form is open

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Same link as before?

Same link as before?

Yep. Just voted.

Just in case anything weird happens before I explain more before the lynch, you have a cast iron wolf in my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

We don't see the votes till after the lynch so it would be better if you told us....

Join the queue

infamy infamy they've all got it in for me

Necro wrote: »
    We don't see the votes till after the lynch so it would be better if you told us....

I will, but I’m thinking. It’s a dead slow process.. :D

Also, Angela Merkel thinks I’m working (that’s a joke and has nothing to do with anything game-related).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Yep. Just voted.

Just in case anything weird happens before I explain more before the lynch, you have a cast iron wolf in my vote.

that's great, but it's possible it'll be too late to do anything at that point so you do need to tell us at some point today

I've also voted and I ain't changing so now I put on some Tom Petty and let the waitin begin

• Advertisement

I've also voted and I ain't changing so now I put on some Tom Petty and let the waitin begin

I'm sure it's pointless to ask but would you care to tell us who you voted for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Little Miss Fairy

Morning lads. Posting from work (lots of little eyes on me). Had a good laugh last night and was expecting to be posting "Tears on my pillow" this morning :) This is how I'm feeling atm

Feel like last night was an awakening for me regarding playing this game. Looking forward to joining in later and sharing my sleuthing skills. Oh, and Necro & fixXxer, I'll forgive the vote ... this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Yep. Just voted.

Why so needlessly cryptic

fixXxer wrote: »

seems to be a running theme in this game!

Morning lads. Posting from work (lots of little eyes on me). Had a good laugh last night and was expecting to be posting "Tears on my pillow" this morning :) This is how I'm feeling atm

Feel like last night was an awakening for me regarding playing this game. Looking forward to joining in later and sharing my sleuthing skills. Oh, and Necro & fixXxer, I'll forgive the vote ... this time :)

(∩ ` -´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

The waitin is the hardest part

Cryptic makes it tense that's additional interest and fun

*Sighs* I'm going back to work till about 1pm. Without Snowy's info I'm voting for them tonight, seems like it's a baiting sort of comment designed to buy them a day.

*Disclaimer: I don't own a house*

*Further disclaimer: Ok I do, but it's a Lego house*

What is this?

I'm right in saying in terms of thread banter the wrong wolf died

• Advertisement

I'm right in saying in terms of thread banter the wrong wolf died

think that's more to do with the death of 6 players last night rather than just the death of yossar

What is this?

See below
    I'm only looking at the voting data.

Agreed on khal's defensiveness, it did her no favours.

I'm more interested in flipping one of Snowy or Little Miss Fairy though, one of them is a wolf I'd bet my house on it
    *Disclaimer: I don't own a house*

*Further disclaimer: Ok I do, but it's a Lego house*

If like me it's a Lego Hagrids Hut as Lucius Malfoy put it

My dear man, please believe me, I have no pleasure at all in being inside your - er - d'you call this is a house?

Ok fine. Necro is a wolf.

Any chance of that protect now?

Finally, some info!

Now, how did you come across this information?

Thought it would be better to wait until later - as don’t trust the wolves.

But I’m bad at waiting.

Finally, some info!

Enough info on this topic. But I will say I had some small suspicions, which have been confirmed. He is a wolf.

Vote gone in for SnowyMay - redundant but on my death you'll have a confirmed wolf anyways

Finally, some info!

I'm not a wolf but you're finally gonna get your wish fixXxy

My mislynch is happening :(

• Advertisement

Enough info on this topic. But I will say I had some small suspicions, which have been confirmed. He is a wolf.

Ah yes, enough 'info'

'Suspicions'

6Orm.gif

Advertisement