Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon Sword and Shield

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,767 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Don't forget new dlc at 3 today

Literally all the legendaries

Doing the max raid adventures, get to the screen to lift heat ran to see this... Heat ran can wait

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Nice shiny I'm gonna put some of my shinies from Pokemon go into let's go Eevee so I can transfer them into home and then into sword tomorrow you can only do this with the original 151 Kanto Pokemon but I have some good shines so it's worth the effort

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I lost my save in the game when my Switch broke, so I've been re-finishing my dex the last few days. Was cycling around the Wild Area, accidentally ran into a Wooloo and it ended up being a shiny one!

That's the nightmare of console save rather than cart I used to go into cex and GameStop to buy the ds and 3ds Pokemon games to raid the saved games for rare Pokemon I've put several hundred hours into Sword with both dlc on that haven't bought it for shield yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Are the expansions post-game content only or can you go through them while in the middle of the main quest?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I forget the exact point, but you can definitely go to the two DLC areas before you finish the main game campaign.

Bought dlc for shield :o

I am gonna go for water option on armour and dark option on crown of thundra loving the crown areas so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Think I'll pick this up soon enough, should I go sword or shield or is there any meaningful difference?

The only real difference is the version exclusives, so I'd say take a look at those and see which one appeals to you more.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-sword-shield/Pokemon_Sword_and_Shield_Version_Differences

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Base solely on the fact that a dog carrying a sword just looks silly, think I'll go with Sword :D

RedRochey wrote: »
    Base solely on the fact that a dog carrying a sword just looks silly, think I'll go with Sword :D

Clearly not a dark souls fan!

Bundle version out next week dlc on the cart rather than having to download it looks to be upwards of €70

Shiny gourgeist(sp) in raid dens for halloween

• Advertisement

Got my first shiny from the dynamax adventures, Mewtwo :D

Angron wrote: »
    Got my first shiny from the dynamax adventures, Mewtwo :D

Shiny charm brings it to 25/1 in duna, you could easily keep playing until you shiny the lot of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,646 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Free Zarude giveaway thanks to GameStop

https://www.gamestop.ie/pokemon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,189 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Gamestop.ie have shiny Zacian for Shield and Shiny Zamazenta for Sword codes currently

They are one per game and only work as listed so no Zacian on Sword unless you trade and no Zamazenta on Shield unless you trade

Advertisement