Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ignored thread

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've given you my view, and have nothing more to say on the matter

• Registered Users Posts: 27,037 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

So you have no comment on the multiple examples I have of other posters doing exactly the same thing that I was banned for?
    Nothing more to add as to why my posts are dealt with differently than everyone else?

And no follow up on your forum ban threat?

How do I get a less biased review of the situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,037 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

So is that it then?
    Both my helpdesk threads are just left to dangle and the feedback period is over?

A thoroughly disappointing "discussion" I have to say (other than Spear who graciously hopped in to bump my thread when asked)

Meanwhile I guess I'm left waiting to see if randomly Beasty follows through on his threat of a forum ban...?:confused:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

GreeBo wrote: »

Meanwhile I guess I'm left waiting to see if randomly Beasty follows through on his threat of a forum ban...?:confused:
    You've managed to avoid picking up any further forum sanctions in over 6 months. That's positive and I'm not going to ban when your behaviour has improved significantly like that.

Advertisement