Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm blind and never noticed the bottom writing on the pic lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭benny79

I find it hard to believe Argos wont have any and Harvey Norman will!. Argos are huge! and would have a lot of pull. So would HN I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

benny79 wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe Argos wont have any and Harvey Norman will!. Argos are huge! and would have a lot of pull. So would HN I know.

I (along with dan and others) have been mentioning this in the other thread all week. Argos oversold in the UK and couldn't (or barely could) cover their preorders. So they made the (annoying) decision to keep all the stock for the UK and not send any over here. The managers had a call last week that confirmed this.

HN on the other hand did no preorders at all, all of their stock is available tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 SPwr1990

Just do what little yachty did

IMG-20201118-165852.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Alza.co.uk and alza.cz are 2 good sites to watch as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Alza.co.uk and alza.cz are 2 good sites to watch as well.

Just searched and no PS5 listed in the search results or a way to register interest for one on Alza.co.uk?

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭anfield90

Sorry this has probably been mentioned before but if I happen to get one from a UK site will Addresspal work OK? I see parcel motel mentioned but I have an Addresspal account so thought I could use that

• guil wrote: »
    Did you read the rest of the email? They have none available but says they will update in advance when they have stock

Yep, I would be checking regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭anfield90

sugarman wrote: »
    It will, but I would really recommend using Parcel Motel and getting the extended cover for €3.50 for 14 days.

If your package goes missing you're only covered up to €100 of goods, the extended allows for €500.

Perfect, thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

sugarman wrote: »
    It will, but I would really recommend using Parcel Motel and getting the extended cover for €3.50 for 14 days.

If your package goes missing you're only covered up to €100 of goods, the extended allows for €500.

When do you pay this? Before you make the order or after?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

When do you pay this? Before you make the order or after?

You top up your account and the money comes out when the receive your package

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

madmoe wrote: »
    Just searched and no PS5 listed in the search results or a way to register interest for one on Alza.co.uk?

Thanks,
    M

Your best bet in the CZ site, ive bought stuff from there before with no problems. They have it listed there and available on the 19th

Amazon uk 12pm tonight like I’m less than 6 hours for 12pm noon tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

How do I add credit card to my HNorman account? ��

d9d wrote: »
    How do I add credit card to my HNorman account? ��

You can't until you buy something so either buy something cheap tonight or just have your card number copied and type exp / cvv. As long as you've the address saved that'll save plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Alarm set as a reminder to get on the Harvey Norman website in the morning in work. Not feeling too hopeful but ya never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭nedd

Harvey Norman 9am, disc version only according to their Twitter.

brainiac wrote: »
    I (along with dan and others) have been mentioning this in the other thread all week. Argos oversold in the UK and couldn't (or barely could) cover their preorders. So they made the (annoying) decision to keep all the stock for the UK and not send any over here. The managers had a call last week that confirmed this.

HN on the other hand did no preorders at all, all of their stock is available tomorrow.

Argos dont do pre orders

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ste551

argos showing consoles availalble

Argos dont do pre orders

In Ireland they don't, but the UK for major product launches they do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

ste551 wrote: »

Fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

Which argos? can you post the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Nope

Where? Cas its not on there site

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Which argos? can you post the link?

Just a troll I imagine

brainiac wrote: »
    In Ireland they don't, but the UK for major product launches they do.

Sorry not doubting you but never heard that before and ive mates in the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

For anyone hoping to get one from Harvey Norman tomorrow, buy a lottery ticket also. Might be your lucky day.

3.3K comments and almost 1K shares in 4 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Sorry not doubting you but never heard that before and ive mates in the uk

Argos do preorders in UK, they have been doing it for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

dan786 wrote: »
    Argos do preorders in UK, they have been doing it for years.

Yeah but if you click on it you just get a near blank pages say its not available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

The part that concerns me regarding buying a PS5 from Harvey Norman's tomorrow is if they don't delegate the actual stock to the site and just let the orders roll in without being able to instantly confirm if you do or not have one being delivered.

Anyone done a launch day purchase with Harvey Norman's that can confirm how it was in the past? I understand 5+ years ago is a long shot for a reference for their website but the customer service agent didn't seem to know the answer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement