Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Stock Updates - *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

God bless Harvey Norman and Currys servers in the morning......best of luck to all trying to get sorted.

What time for Currys in the morning?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

madmoe wrote: »
    What time for Currys in the morning?

Thanks

From Currys Facebook:

📢 PS5 launches tomorrow!

Please remember, the PS5 console will be available to order ONLINE ONLY from 9am tomorrow. No units will be available for in-store purchase on Thursday 19th November, please continue to check back online for further updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

From Currys Facebook:

�� PS5 launches tomorrow!

Please remember, the PS5 console will be available to order ONLINE ONLY from 9am tomorrow. No units will be available for in-store purchase on Thursday 19th November, please continue to check back online for further updates.

Pretty sure thats for UK, it has almost 9000 comments in 8 hours and almost 3000 shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

dan786 wrote: »
    Pretty sure thats for UK, it has almost 9000 comments in 8 hours and almost 3000 shares.

Ah possibly, My bad. but it may worth noting that Currys Ireland site has a dedicated PS5 page also:
    https://www.currys.ie/ieen/playstation-5-sony-1714-commercial.html?utm_source=Homepage&utm_medium=supplier-carousel&utm_campaign=Sony-pre-order

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

Not sure that means currys ireland will have any.

To put it in perspective the ie site 404s for the Xbox Series X product page while the UK site says out of stock.

If they do have any I would expect them to show on this page (I know it currently 404s):
    https://www.currys.ie/ieen/gaming/console-gaming/consoles/sony-playstation-5-825-gb-10203370-pdt.html
    might be worth refreshing at times tomorrow because the search function on their site can be crap and redirect you to landing pages.

The UK and Ireland sites uses the same URLs for products and that is just the tweaked UK one for the PS5 standard edition. But right now it 404s while the UK site has a placeholder price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭katiek102010

brainiac wrote: »
    Gamestop are sold out until 2021.

Amazon @ 12pm.

There's that info and a lot more in the first 5 posts of this thread.

Is amazon in 35 mins or 12 lunch tmrw

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

12pm = lunchtime tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 22 irishps5fan!

12 noon tomorrow

12PM.

Sucks curry’s and Harvey are at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lfcsean101

Anyone expecting anywhere to have them for sale now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

There will be nothing tonight.

lfcsean101 wrote: »

Just tried nowhere, came back here hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Seems a few people were checking Smyths and Harvey Norman judging from the delay at midnight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

lfcsean101 wrote: »

2 on Amazon for £999 digital version

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

A grand on Amazon through third party sellers. Disgrace

LOL Harvey Norman starting to crash already

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ernesto Guevara

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Seems a few people were checking Smyths and Harvey Norman judging from the delay at midnight :D

😠Noticed a bit of delay alright. God help us at 9am.

barrier86 wrote: »
    A grand on Amazon through third party sellers. Disgrace

Added one to my basket for €1600 it shouldn’t be allowed scalping should be banned like they do with concert tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

dan786 wrote: »
    LOL Harvey Norman starting to crash already

Can't even load it now. I'd say loads of people aren't even trying since they specifically mentioned 9am. It will be the person who shows up at 9:01 to get it because everyone else refreshing will get stuck...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Currys.ie

Technical Error 500
    Sorry, we seem to have encountered a technical error.

Curry's and Harvey's crashed already lol

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Added one to my basket for €1600 it shouldn’t be allowed scalping should be banned like they do with concert tickets

And they're either all sold or all taken down (but they went in batches from cheapest to dearest, so I'm betting sold)

brainiac wrote: »
    And they're either all sold or all taken down (but they went in batches from cheapest to dearest, so I'm betting sold)

All gone omg people are either so rich they don’t care of very foolish or desperate parents it’s sickening

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WexfordLad11

Argos will be updating there system at 9.01am due to the website crash last week over the one x so your best bet is the site will crash at 9am so get your arse down to your local argos and you will be able to get one as the site will be down , I only know this because I work at argos and my regional manager told us as I want to get one too lol

Argos will be updating there system at 9.01am due to the website crash last week over the one x so your best bet is the site will crash at 9am so get your arse down to your local argos and you will be able to get one as the site will be down , I only know this because I work at argos and my regional manager told us as I want to get one too lol

False News Alert

One X came out 7 years ago by the way.

The site did not crash last week at all.

You do not work for Argos

Argos are not getting any PS5 tomorrow

And Argos do not allow you to enter without an online reservation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭siblers

None of this is true

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WexfordLad11

Jesus lads series x then haha ok you will see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Why don't Sony or Microsoft ship these things in their 1000s to countries. Or is the demand so great?

I'd like a disc version ps5 and for some reason had it in my head that it would be easy to get. How wrong was I lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭d9d

Jesus lads series x then haha ok you will see

If it’s only click and collect, explain how is this possible?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement