Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Come
    On
    You
    Boys
    In
    Green

Christ, I'm thick!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Christ, I'm thick!

Get a beer in!

We're actually doing well

bualadh bos to all concerned so far

Edit: fuxk it anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭3d4life

Christ, I'm thick!

me2

We're actually doing well

bualadh bos to all concerned so far

Edit: fuxk it anyway :(

The expected is happening. 2-0. Tempted to go watch a movie. I spent too many years watching Ireland pass the ball and never get a result. Grealish is playing a blinder, the turncoat.:( I need some rescue from this.:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The expected is happening. 2-0. Tempted to go watch a movie. I spent too many years watching Ireland pass the ball and never get a result. Grealish is playing a blinder, the turncoat.:( I need some rescue from this.:D:D

Put on the golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I have never visited there but it looks beautiful. I am jealous.

This is probably not what people expect when you mention Saudi Arabia, but this is close to the coastal city that the mutt lives in.

532685.jpeg

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Put on the golf.

Jaysus no. Love playing, but can only watch it in the clubhouse with pints.:D Kenny Cunnigham is wreck my head!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

My dog just did a human style loud fart beside me and popped his head up suddenly and looked at me as if it was I extracted the wind from his bum hole. No that slipped out all by itself so rest yourself there and don't be fretting. Or farting...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus on my way home from my art class in town.

We are designing Christmas card illustrations for the adult education centre my class is held in. €50 gift voucher for the winning piece. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My dog just did a human style loud fart beside me and popped his head up suddenly and looked at me as if it was I extracted the wind from his bum hole. No that slipped out all by itself so rest yourself there and don't be fretting. Or farting...

It’s the silent ones you have to be careful of ;):D

Heartbeat time :) I have a soft spot for Greengrass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Back couchside after giving the Batmobile a proper spin to Ashford. Garda stopped me but I told them the car needed a proper breather and he was sound and sent me in my way!

3-0 now and it may get worse with the players being sent on and Grealish gone off, I'm done. Kenny Cunnigham is a tosspot commentator. Mrs G briefly dated his brother and found him to be a similar bull****ter.:D

Gonna watch a movie in conjunction with the demise of Irish International football. If only I had access to the soccer forum.:D

If only I had access to the soccer forum.:D

:D:D:D brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm resorting to watching Alaskan Bush People. Send help.

Sardonicat wrote: »

Decent show in fairness! I'd love to live in Alaska!

Oh, they dont live in Alaska anymore, though. Enjoying the hairiness of the manly men, wherever they are pretending to live these days.

My dog just ...

I bet your dog has been on That Thread while you were out at work.

Turn off the router before you leave the house

See in de papers dat de gubbermint are monitoring d'social media. Wondering which lucky soul has been allocated to this thread. :p

Ha ha ha ha ha. Bet ya wouldn't :pac:
    I've never lived there but I have visited and seriously if it's not one thing it's another trying to eat/kill/drive you crazy... Mosquitoes (state bird), black fly, bears, alcohol crazed Alaskans :eek: But just stunning scenery and the vastness truly awesome. Would visit again in a heartbeat and planning to. Just not in (any of the) mozzie seasons.

Oh: Couchside. Surfing google maps. Because...

3d4life wrote: »
    I bet your dog has been on That Thread while you were out at work.

Turn off the router before you leave the house

See in de papers dat de gubbermint are monitoring d'social media. Wondering which lucky soul has been allocated to this thread. :p

What are they monitoring it for? Welfare fraud ? Breaking covid rules? Planning a coup?

I've just ensured someone's going to have to do a load of overtime now, haven't I?

• Advertisement

I binged so much of that show I burned out before I could finish it.

I binged so much of that show I burned out before I could finish it.

Ever try Life Below Zero?

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Ever try Life Below Zero?

I haven’t even heard of it! Where would one find this show?

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Bet ya wouldn't :pac:
    I've never lived there but I have visited and seriously if it's not one thing it's another trying to eat/kill/drive you crazy... Mosquitoes (state bird), black fly, bears, alcohol crazed Alaskans :eek: But just stunning scenery and the vastness truly awesome. Would visit again in a heartbeat and planning to. Just not in (any of the) mozzie seasons.

Oh: Couchside. Surfing google maps. Because...

I would live there! Mozzies - Done them. Bears - take my chances. Booze - I'm with them. Nearly went in 2006 via a railtour via flight from Seattle.

What are they monitoring it for?...

'tis a handy task for a manager to give out to a trouble maker unreliable minion detailed to work from home.

I would live there! Mozzies - Done them. Bears - take my chances. Booze - I'm with them. Nearly went in 2006 via a railtour via flight from Seattle.

Then load up your Winchester 375 and have a blast!
    I would love to take the Alaskan Railroad / Denali Express I think - it goes from Whitter all the way up to Fairbanks. Would be so much fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Going North to Alaska.....

It's teeming rain here , heavier than some of the thunderstorms we had earlier in the year , crazy .

I haven’t even heard of it! Where would one find this show?

It's on National Geographic and *possibly/still?* on Netflix for first season or two.
    It follows real live / crazy Alaskans in their native habitat.
    My favourites: Native Alaskan super-hunter woman and her 1,000,000 kids and lower '48 bred husband who live off the land/various self built huts and her native seal hunting rights and wits... Mad old 'wan Sue who runs northern flight and hunting airbase. There are others, more unsavoury characters really, some on the run from various other parts and issues... but it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Back couchside after giving the Batmobile a proper spin to Ashford. Garda stopped me but I told them the car needed a proper breather and he was sound and sent me in my way!

You should have told him you'd report him to Commissioner Gordon. (At least I think that's his name.)

What was the TV show set in Alaska? Was it Anchorage? 90s I think.

• Advertisement

What was the TV show set in Alaska? Was it Anchorage? 90s I think.

Nah - Life Below Zero is filmed reality(ish) with real(ish) Alaskans in present day -5 or so years.
    The stars are all complete crazies and kooks. I loved them :) But a few made the news afterwards due to real life issues...

Were you thinking of Northern Exposure? The series about a New York doctor who was subscripted to a small outer Alaska town in the 90s? That was brilliant - I still watch old bootlegged episodes of that every now and then!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement