Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Cant wait for Joe Biden to bring world peace and equality for all.
    Its going to be soooooo good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Your Face wrote: »
    Cant wait for Joe Biden to bring world peace and equality for all.
    Its going to be soooooo good.
    I won't hold my breath.

The last prez to even attempt that was Kennedy and look what they did to him :(

TH from the amusement factor from posters on here who think that Joe Biden is practically the "second coming" , and somehow that all will be right with the world :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I think it's that anyone would be better than the last idiot.

Biden is no miracle worker either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

bnt wrote: »
    I ordered a guitar online on Thuirsday night, cheap shipping from the UK, and was given a delivery window sometime early next week. It arrived just now, Saturday morning. That's just nuts, in a good way. The guitar is rather good for the price too, I think.
    That guitar looks awesome!
    Same thing happened to me yesterday with a picture I ordered of the Album cover of Violator by Depeche Mode. Delivery date was 11th but it arrived yesterday and its gorgeous. I love it and everytime I look at it I smile:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Judge Judy.... TH mainly due to being glad I’m not these people!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

I'm two days dry (and feel amazing) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Developed a chest infection from the paint I was subjected too, nothing new or particularly bad but my head was gone.
    The number of times I've walked into or dropped things and making decisions was completely beyond me, made worse by the fact I had a deadline and had research to do for that.
    My request for a Dr's app got lost and this put my work for the deadline even further behind. the clinic got me a phone consult and the dr was lovely and respected that I knew my body and these symptoms. He sent me for a cv test as I was at risk because of the number of people I interact with.
    There was confusion over the payment for the phone consult, in sorting that I mentioned I was waiting for a cv test and they refunded the fee and I got a test the next day, clear.

TH free healthcare and covid free!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Almost finished re-watching EVIL to discover a 2nd series will air :)

Almost finished re-watching EVIL to discover a 2nd series will air :)

I had to stop watching after two eps - it terrifies me!!!!

• Advertisement

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I had to stop watching after two eps - it terrifies me!!!!

Ah I'm very brave right now, so stupid - i'll have to watch bosco now or something before bed :pac:

Ah I'm very brave right now, so stupid - i'll have to watch bosco now or something before bed :pac:

Many years of Catholic school - too believable lol!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Archeron

I very bregrudingly went for a walk after work today and brought my hiking headlight. Part of my walk involved crossing a black dark murder field and I really enjoyed the beam of my blidining 5 LEDs cutting through the inky dark with an imaginary 'phhhwoooooouuuum' noise.
    I was a superhero for a while and then came home for sausage rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I needed a letter from a bank i no longer have an account with.
    Went in today expecting not to get said letter.
    Brought extra id and all.

Well went in asked for letter bout 10 minutes later got the letter.

It was so nice to go in and not have a big hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I made the perfect roast potatoes today. Crispy, golden, fluffy and absolutely delicious. Wish I could eat them again

#hangry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

Masterchef The Profesionals has just started a new series right now..Didn't realise it was back on !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

"Dude, where's my car?" is on my telly box

Roger Federer is in the world - life is good!!!!

Rain and wind outside. Cosy toes inside. Another 40 winks I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Toast made from white loaf and real butter. A rare treat for me and one that I'll pay for over three next 24/48 hours but so, so worth it. Drool.

Matt Lucas on GBBO. Really takes me back. Ya i know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭Archeron

"Dude, where's my car?" is on my telly box

And theeeeeennnn? Brilliant film :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Having the 'do not disturb' function on my phone, no more noisy notifications disturbing me :D

Fresh PJ's all cosy and no mad cold sweats so far. A daycent night's sleep now would be grand with the day I've ahead of me tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Ordering my Christmas presents online during this lockdown

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I was on an American Poetry site and someone posted a poem and this guy replied 'Fcking Dope'.

I thought, that's not very nice then I realised it was a compliment. *Facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I was on an American Poetry site and someone posted a poem and this guy replied 'Fcking Dope'.

I thought, that's not very nice then I realised it was a compliment. *Facepalm*
    And 'sick' :rolleyes: I don't care how uncool I am but sick will never mean good to me.

First night of setting the electric blanket and getting into a lovely warm bed, to listen to John Creedon’s Show and drift off into the arms of Morpheus.

(I know, John’s not on, it’s Fiachna Ó Braonáin but the music’s still good)

• Advertisement

Beer, chocolate biscuits, Scotland playing footy and at least giving us Celtic people something to cheer (so fat!!), the dog snoring (and hasn’t noticed the bickies).

I’ve had worse nights!!!

Advertisement