Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,351 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I have passed all of my assignments to successfully complete my diploma :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Anyone else using that reface app?
    I'm skitting here using it.
    The Justin Bieber one is after knocking about 20 years off me.
    Might use it for my next drivers license :pac:

Screenshot-20201103-160501.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

half price fillet steak in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

the rear-facing camera on my phone seems to have started working properly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Tidying my room today, going through some boxes.
    Found loads of clothes and underwear that i put away.

3 binbags of clothes i got rid of today.Dont realise the amount of clothes are here until i went through everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Blue skies and stunning treefall - the country looks divine :)

Blue skies and stunning treefall - the country looks divine :)

It looks lovely here alright in t'midlands.... No blue skies :P , but nice and foggy like summit out of 'ound of t'Baskervilles :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

The nice weather and the amount of people out walking / running every evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Being able to do simple DIY tasks around the house. I fixed two wonky door catches and fitted two window locks. Shure I'm only great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

Lovely day in East Clare, not as sunny as yesterday.. I managed my longest trail/hill run ever.
    Eating like a horse since I came home..

• Advertisement

Thats fantastic Mustang,well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

My 18 year old daughter passed her driving test today she can drive alone now and doesn’t need to hassle me anymore :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

I am so happy for your achievement! What study is the Diploma of if I may ask?Well done you!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,351 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I am so happy for your achievement! What study is the Diploma of if I may ask?Well done you!

It is tax :o

It is tax :o

The Tax lady cometh now,lol.

I watched a short film tonight that brought out such raw emotions it was amazing. I absolutely love it when that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

After spending twenty minutes with one of the kids looking up the food menu of Wendy's and Arby's.
    Not the healthiest, we both love looking at food menu's or food on Instagram :)

Went to the Botanic Gardens today .And the amount of squirrels out was amazing. And how close they come to you.

Then went through the Phoenix Park and all the deer where out in force. It was gorgeous to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Surprising a friend and putting a smile on their face.
    I organised to have flowers delivered to one of my friends today and she loves them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Put an item up for sale for €250 and it sold straight away for the asking price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

dubstarr wrote: »
    Went to the Botanic Gardens today .And the amount of squirrels out was amazing. And how close they come to you.

Then went through the Phoenix Park and all the deer where out in force. It was gorgeous to look at.

Love that! Nature & wildlife :)

TH at the Christmas lights up on the bars etc. in Douglas village even though they're not open. Fair play to them for making the effort. Really brightens the place up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

My 82 year old Father rings me to tell me there is darts on !!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

4Ad wrote: »
    My 82 year old Father rings me to tell me there is darts on !!

Aw , that's lovely , I miss those phone calls :)
    TH that they're good memories though .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I had my first bath tonight in over a year. I had a bath bomb given to me last Christmas that I used! It had dried rose petals in it so I had a lovely pampering chill out.
    Now I'm off to change the bed sheets so I'm a real spoilt princess tonight :p

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I had my first bath tonight in over a year. I had a bath bomb given to me last Christmas that I used! It had dried rose petals in it so I had a lovely pampering chill out.
    Now I'm off to change the bed sheets so I'm a real spoilt princess tonight :p
    I sincerely hope you showered or had sink baths in the meantime, otherwise you probably had a mud treatment, not a bath. :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,961 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I ordered a guitar online on Thuirsday night, cheap shipping from the UK, and was given a delivery window sometime early next week. It arrived just now, Saturday morning. That's just nuts, in a good way. The guitar is rather good for the price too, I think.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

TH that one can get some sh1t off their shoulders over in t'other thread.... I don't like that 'Raising Awareness' phrase, as the majority are already "aware" - more like 'bringing stuff to the fore' , or 'keeping it lit' :) - who knows - a lot of 'legitimate' TA's over there, so maybe after a long time coming mebbe "a change gonna come" - unlikely, because only a few thousand on here methinks, but one remains hopeful...

Also TH that I reread the above, and realised I started off with TA :eek: - major 'Faux Pas' that would've been :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Joe Biden winning the presidential election

Bye Bye Donald :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Bye Bye Donald

Bye bye baby, baby goodbye :D great news for this planet.

Advertisement