Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW8 transfers

Options
  • 31-10-2020 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking klich and jimenez out. Soucek and werner in. Wolves fixtures about to turn and they aren't scoring much anyway. Chelseas fixtures look decent and so do west hams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I almost never transfer super early before a team has played and now I’ve done it before his team has played twice. I wouldn’t have been able to make the transfer anymore if I’d waited.

Saiss out Chilwell in. Expect a Chilwell injury now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

Saiss out seems like the best use of my free transfer now. Maybe Coufal in but will see how this weeks games go first.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

2 FT...Looking at Saiss and Jiminez out for Coufal and Antonio (if fit obvs).

Might look at a hit for Havertz to KDB as well

• Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Need to sort out my defense badly. Had to deal with Castagne and VVD last 2 weeks. Now I have Saiss, Mitchell and Reece James :rolleyes:
    Might hold on to James for a while. Saiss to Kilman maybe? Mitchell to Justin and then James to Chilwell. But then again Justin might be on borrowed time.
    A bit of thinking to do.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

gammygils wrote: »
    Need to sort out my defense badly. Had to deal with Castagne and VVD last 2 weeks. Now I have Saiss, Mitchell and Reece James :rolleyes:
    Might hold on to James for a while. Saiss to Kilman maybe? Mitchell to Justin and then James to Chilwell. But then again Justin might be on borrowed time.
    A bit of thinking to do.....

Got a similar issue with Mitchell and Jimmy Dunne. Have to get rid of both but at that price range there's no one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Zouma in for Saiss I think

• Registered Users Posts: 16,634 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Tempted to knee jeek Havertz to Ziyceck.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

TAA out

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Saiss to Coufal likely and I may take a hit to do Robertson to a City defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,358 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Will be looking to downgrade Robbo no idea for who though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Saiss to Coufal likely and I may take a hit to do Robertson to a City defender.

City play pool next - probably not worth a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    City play pool next - probably not worth a hit.

Ya fancy City to keep a cleanie more than Pool but you're right probably not worth a hit. Have my eye on Cancelo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

dahat wrote: »

It is knee jerk but it's still the right move I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Arealred

Thinking of doing Jorginho and Salah to Ziyech and Rashford for minus 8.

Have Kane, Fernandes, Son, Bamford, DCL and Soucek but both Ziyech and Rashford look good.

Any opinions?

Dearg81 wrote: »
    It is knee jerk but it's still the right move I think.

Also saves cash for other moves in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Might go taa to cancelo. But id prefer him playing right back. Also possibly go to someone like cresswell or semedo.

Why is everyone doing chilwell now?! And not waiting till end of week?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

I still think Pulisic is the Chelsea mid to own so I may keep him and do something with Saiss or Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Arealred wrote: »
    Thinking of doing Jorginho and Salah to Ziyech and Rashford for minus 8.

Have Kane, Fernandes, Son, Bamford, DCL and Soucek but both Ziyech and Rashford look good.

Any opinions?

Why would you want to sell Salah?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Arealred

Jorginho didn't play today. Will Salah and Jorginho combined outscore Ziyech and Rashford?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

dahat wrote: »

Don’t think it’s knee jerk! Havertz has had enough time.. move quickly before it’s too late really

Ziyech only starting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Because there are a lot of form players available this year & then there is the spread of cash debate

City & Chelsea have great fixtures coming

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Don’t think it’s knee jerk! Havertz has had enough time.. move quickly before it’s too late really

Ziyech only starting

Well it's based on 1 game for Ziyech in the league so it is. Knee jerk isn't always a bad thing.

Move is made,should get a rise or two at least anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,124 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Did Dier to Zouma earlier. Wanted to do it last week but didn't follow through.

But now I'm half thinking I should have done TAA to Zouma or Chilwell instead, and have more cash to play with.

TAA is not returning and Liverpool are not getting the breaks in defence. Adrian was a calamity for Everton game, then a controversial penalty scored for SHU, a few CL clean sheets and then a goal today on a second ball. Poor individual error. The defence has to click eventually but it's probably further down the line after the international break but even then the fixtures are tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭davemckenna25

Time to ditch any Liverpool defence. One injury has shown them to have no depth in defence. Even Robo and TAA look way overvalued based on this years performances.
    Time to put the money to use elsewhere...... only question is does Salah go as well given his price......
    Salah and Jorginho or any 2 from Rashford/Fernandes/Ziyech/Pulsic....

Thinking now of Robertson and March to Coufal and Ziyech for another -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I cannot comprehend anyone who wants to stay the pace sellinf Salah. He's a mainstay . If he underperforms, then likely everyone around you suffered as well. Set and forget for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I cannot comprehend anyone who wants to stay the pace sellinf Salah. He's a mainstay . If he underperforms, then likely everyone around you suffered as well. Set and forget for me.

I’m keeping him, but he’s not an essential this season. If you use that money effectively you can be just as successful.

I think Salah has only been essential for one season. In every other season he’s been very good, but not so good that you also couldn’t use the money saved elsewhere and be just as successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

2 fts and I plan to be on rashford watch tomorrow with eyes on getting him in for mahrez. Will downgrade taa too I'll have about 6.0 itb but cant find a defender that excites me already have semedo and zouma so outside of them teams maybe bellerin but meh.. I don't know

• Advertisement

macraignil wrote: »
    Thinking now of Robertson and March to Coufal and Ziyech for another -4.

Move done now in case Ziyech rises in price tonight.

Advertisement