Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the moment you felt normality return?

• 30-10-2020 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

What was the moment during all this bull**** that you knew life was getting back to normal and that everything would be grand?

For me, it was shaking hands with a Hungarian gypsy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭DrSerious3

This thread is a bit premature

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Morrisp

GazzaL wrote: »
    What was the moment during all this bull**** that you knew life was getting back to normal and that everything would be grand?

For me, it was shaking hands with a Hungarian gypsy.

Do you know something we don’t ?

DrSerious3 wrote: »
    This thread is premature
    There ,FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

What the fup, it’s 2022 already?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

DrSerious3 wrote: »
    This thread is a bit premature

Apart from not being able to go out to eat, and having to wear a mask, life is back to normal for a lot of people.

• Advertisement

Apart from not being able to go out to eat, and having to wear a mask, life is back to normal for a lot of people.

They'll be along on this thread in a minute and shout me and the other miscreant posters down so.

Good Lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,400 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

You could have fooled me.

So apart from not going out to eat, wearing a mask, pubs closed, most shops closed, not visiting family, not hugging grandchildren, keeping within 5km from home, tens of thousands out of work.....life is normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Havent you been consistently giving out about Ireland being in the strictest lockdown in Europe?

Well, we are still at level 5 restrictions, I wouldnt class this as "normality".

And now you are off having physical contact (presumably with a stranger) in breach of the current guidelines, with an activity which could prolong the current situation.

Its irresponsible and to create a thread promoting "normality" while promoting your actions as "normality" is bollox.

You cant give out about NPHET "failures" and "they are still getting paid" while you are doing this bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

Havent you been consistently giving out about Ireland being in the strictest lockdown in Europe?

Well, we are still at level 5 restrictions, I wouldnt class this as "normality".

And now you are off having physical contact (presumably with a stranger) in breach of the current guidelines, with an activity which could prolong the current situation.

Its irresponsible and to create a thread promoting "normality" while promoting your actions as "normality" is bollox.

You cant give out about NPHET "failures" and "they are still getting paid" while you are doing this bull****.

I didn't start touching myself after shaking hands FFS :pac: #WashYourHands

• Registered Users Posts: 15,278 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I suppose when I can meet a group of ppl and shake hands and hug them then go to a pub for a number of hours then a packed night club....then.....normality will be back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

It's been normal for me a while now. I live in a small rural town and lucky enough to be in the loop on a great síbín, being ran by a friend of the family. Place is full every Friday and Saturday but closed every other day. Pints as good as they come and great finger food as well.

I've always shopped online and have everyone I know within 5k, so it's not all that different for me but that's definitely not the case for most people. I feel sorry for the city folk, it must be tough.

Beverly Hills, California

• Registered Users Posts: 15,278 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

It's been normal for me a while now. I live in a small rural town and lucky enough to be in the loop on a great síbín, being ran by a friend of the family. Place is full every Friday and Saturday but closed every other day. Pints as good as they come and great finger food as well.

I've always shopped online and have everyone I know within 5k, so it's not all that different for me but that's definitely not the case for most people. I feel sorry for the city folk, it must be tough.

In a way I hope this she bin you mention is ratted out to the guarda

It will mean it is shut down and the common enemy we all face - you, I, everyone - is under more pressure

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,156 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Trolling thread

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement