Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,323 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hang on there and I'll text Tucker for you. How the hell would I know what info they contain.

Either way, I doubt it would be enough for you to admit this story should have been covered all along and not merely dismissed off as Russian misinformation on the say so of liar extraordinaire, Adam Schiff.

At least we do know today though that Hunter Biden has been under a criminal investigation for almost year:

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1321936960483635200
    No we don't...
    I could claim a "justice department official" is investigating Trump for eating the souls of children.
    That is not a source you do understand that right?...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,468 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You're wasting your time as Timberrrrrr can't seem to get it into his head that it doesn't matter that Hunter is not running for President given that Joe is ALSO ALLEGEDLY implicated in the Pay For Play scandal.

Fixed that for you Pete;)

With zero actual verifiable information to back it up...lol

It's laughable at this stage, it's just throw enough mud and hope some sticks.
    The desperate throws of a dying on its @rse campaign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

So send him an email and ask him whats happening.

He lied while under oath.
    Allegedly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

So what if it's allegedly, that doesn't excuse what the mainstream liberal media have done by ignoring this story thus far, or by miscatorgizing it as "Russian misinformation" just because that's what they wanted it to be. The fact that this is all allegedly, means zip. Sure the Mueller investigation was carried out on what the Trump campaign had allegedly done. Didn't see any posts from you saying the media should just ignore it all as a result of that.

Oh and you said I was "constantly" talking about the missing documents as if they were the holy grail and would "destroy Biden", can you find one of these posts yet? Course you can't, cause they don't exist. Maybe in future don't accuse users of saying stuff they have not just cause you've run out of arguments to make against the points they've made.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

He lied while under oath.
    Allegedly

I'd be delighted if he plugged out the twitter machine tonight for a week. Trump would go mad, but we'd not me able to hear him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

vojiwox wrote: »
    I'd be delighted if he plugged out the twitter machine tonight for a week. Trump would go mad, but we'd not me able to hear him!!

Pull the plug on it indefinitely I say

"U.S. adult Twitter users are younger and more likely to be Democrats than the general public. Most users rarely tweet, but the most prolific 10% create 80% of tweets from adult U.S. users"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Not seen them, what's in them?

Funny how it's all the Trumpsters that have been perving over the videos. You would think that that kind of thing would a bit too "liberal" for them.

gmisk wrote: »
    No we don't...
    I could claim a "justice department official" is investigating Trump for eating the souls of children.
    That is not a source you do understand that right?...

Eh, they clearly said:
    "a Justice Department official confirmed" that there was an "active" investigation into Hunter.

Amazing how you folks love your WH whistleblowers (who turn out to be wrong) and anon sources (who also get shown to be wrong / full of it) whenever it implicates Trump as doing or saying something which proves him to be the Devil incarnate, but yet when it's information that gives you the sads, then all of a sudden nothing less than official open public statements from high ranking officials written in blood will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

The fear is palpable!

• Advertisement

FyodorD wrote: »
    You have seen them
    Don't be dishonest

No, I haven't, I dont go out of my way to look for things like that. So please explain what's in them.and why it should bother me so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,506 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

So what if it's allegedly, that doesn't excuse what the mainstream liberal media have done by ignoring this story thus far, or by miscatorgizing it as "Russian misinformation" just because that's what they wanted it to be. The fact that this is all allegedly, means zip. Sure the Mueller investigation was carried out on what the Trump campaign had allegedly done. Didn't see any posts from you saying the media should just ignore it all as a result of that.

Oh and you said I was "constantly" talking about the missing documents as if they were the holy grail and would "destroy Biden", can you find one of these posts yet? Course you can't, cause they don't exist. Maybe in future don't accuse users of saying stuff they have not just cause you've run out of arguments to make against the points they've made.

Because for 4 years the administration has railed against the media, called them every name under the sun, said everything they carry is fake, told their supporters not to listen to them.

Now the administration is in trouble and going begging with a cup for coverage of an obviously made up story, and are continuing to weep and cry about it.

They have OAN, they have Fox news, the NYPost, they'll run whatever sh*t they can shovel, the rest of the world doesn't believe anything they come up with because they lie about everything they do. It's pathetic, the death rattle of those soon to be irrelevant.

Trump allegedly, raped a woman, he won't give his DNA to exonerate himself from.these rape claims. Does this make Trump guilty of the rape in your eyes?

After all... "The fact that this is all allegedly, means zip"

Eh, they clearly said:

Amazing how you folks love your WH whistleblowers (who turn out to be wrong) and anon sources (who also get shown to be wrong / full of it) whenever it implicates Trump as doing or saying something which proves him to be the Devil incarnate, but yet when it's information that gives you the sads, then all of a sudden nothing less than official open public statements from high ranking officials written in blood will do.
    A justice department confirmed they are investigating donald trump for eating the souls of children.
    Happy?

It is not a source....anyone can say anything like that is my point clearly!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,872 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump will be assigned Secret Service protection for life even if he loses, and 220,000 dollars a year for life as an ex President.

Trump will be assigned Secret Service protection for life even if he loses, and 220,000 dollars a year for life as an ex President.

Yeah but when they lock him.up they won't need the secret service, just put him.in solitary and give him one guard to watch him.

FyodorD wrote: »
    WRONG
    I'm not gays but you have to adMit that Hunter has a massive waving pipe
    Er dats nice...
    I thought everything was bigger in texas?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,753 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

FyodorD banned

Trump allegedly, raped a woman, he won't give his DNA to exonerate himself from.these rape claims. Does this make Trump guilty of the rape in your eyes?

Eh, have I said Hunter or Joe were guilty in my eyes? Nope.
    After all... "The fact that this is all allegedly, means zip"

Yes, allegedly means zip when it comes to excusing the failure to report something, which, absolutely, would be reported where the players involved Don Jnr and his father rather than Hunter and his.

You know what I am saying is true but you're dancing around it in an effort to avoid having to admit it.

gmisk wrote: »
    A justice department confirmed they are investigating donald trump for eating the souls of children.
    Happy?

They could, yeah - but have they? No. So your 'point' is absurd.
    It is not a source....anyone can say anything like that is my point clearly!
    Of course a Dept of Justice official can be a source. What the hell are you on about??

You might not like it, or give it much heed until the DOJ official goes public, but that doesn't mean they are not a source because of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You know what I am saying is true but you're dancing around it in an effort to avoid having to admit it.

Trump's sole focus is himself. Every decision he makes, act he does, is done so with his understanding that it will benefit him. He will do illegal acts if he thinks he will benefit, is unlikely to get caught, or can blame someone else.

This Hunter Biden story, has been manipulated by people on Trumps behalf in an effort to undermine Joe Biden and influence the election and the effort, like most elaborate hoaxes, is coming apart at the seams.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,506 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

This Hunter Biden story, has been manipulated by people on Trumps behalf in an effort to undermine Joe Biden and influence the election and the effort, like most elaborate hoaxes, is coming apart at the seams.

I think calling it elaborate is a denigration of all other hoaxes that have existed or will exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,174 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

They could, yeah - but have they? No. So your 'point' is absurd.

Of course a Dept of Justice official can be a source. What the hell are you on about??

You might not like it, or give it much heed until the DOJ official goes public, but that doesn't mean they are not a source because of that.

How do you decide which anonymous sources to believe and which to ignore? Whenever we got a story from an unnamed source about trump you seem to think it should be disregarded because the source was anonymous. Now we have unnamed sources making unfounded allegations and providing no proof and you seem to be taking it as fact? You’re screaming bias at all of us but all most of us want is a bit of hard evidence before we start believing things. At least with the Russian collusion stuff there was an actual investigation happening with people getting questioned and charged etc.

If we take away the media reporting of this what is left?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

Some interesting early votes so far

Arizona, 99% mail in 1% in person
    Dem 39% Gop 36% Other 25%

Florida, 59% mail in, 41% in person
    Dem 41%, Gop 38%, Other 21%

Georgia, 33% mail in, 67% in person
    43% Dem, Gop 50%, Other 7%

Iowa, 75% mail in, 25% in person
    Dem 49%, Gop 32%, Other 19%

Michigan, 100% mail in voting
    Dem 39%, Gop 41%, Other 20%

Minnesota, 100% mail in
    Dem 46%, Gop 31%, Other 23%

Nevada, 56% mail in, 44% in person
    Dem 46%, Gop 36%, Other 24%

North Carolina, 22% mail in, 78% in person
    Dem 39%, Gop 31%, Other 30%

Ohio, 100% mail in
    Dem 39%, Gop 48%, Other 13%

Pennsylvania, 100% mail in
    Dem 68%, Gop 22%, Other 10%

Texas, 15% mail in, 85% in person
    Dem 36%, Gop 54%, Other 10%

Wisconsin, 74% mail in, 26% in person
    Dem 36% Gop 43%, Other 21%

• Registered Users Posts: 34,069 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Crazy to think Biden will only be the Second Catholic President if he gets in. Think he was first Vice President.

Especially when Irish American Vote has always seemed big over there.

I'm getting more confident Biden will win, but dont want get hopes up too much.

The hype or lack of for this election is the quietest I have ever seen. Nothing compared to 2008 or 2000 even.

MadYaker wrote: »
    How do you decide which anonymous sources to believe and which to ignore? Whenever we got a story from an unnamed source about trump you seem to think it should be disregarded because the source was anonymous.

There is no comparison if you're comparing it to the "Dead Troops are losers" story. With specifics like that, I don't feel anonymous source stories should be reported on. Merely saying there is an investigation though, I don't see much of an issue with given that we already have many details to hand. On it's own though, I most likely would take issue with just that revelation and nothing more.
    At least with the Russian collusion stuff there was an actual investigation happening with people getting questioned and charged etc.

I have no issue with the media's initial reporting about the dossier as they (mostly) were not to know it was fabricated but as time went on the reporting was ridiculous, as was all the Russia Collusion madness that followed it. Bombshell after bombshell that was all clearly nothing. There was never a shred of evidence that would justify someone believing Trump was an agent of the Kremlin and that he (or his team) had been compromised and so conspired with Russia to fix the election. Same goes for the impeachment.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,329 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

When I heard record numbers registering to vote in this election, and particularly young people it's pretty obvious change is happening.

Trump's 4 years will be viewed as one of the worst decisions by the American people in years to come.

Look at the people endorsing Trump, then do your homework.... . Plus, he's all about self interest. He's not really a republican. Was a Democrat previously afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

6 wrote: »
    When I heard record numbers registering to vote in this election, and particularly young people it's pretty obvious change is happening.

Trump's 4 years will be viewed as one of the worst decisions by the American people in years to come.

Look at the people endorsing Trump, then do your homework.... . Plus, he's all about self interest. He's not really a republican. Was a Democrat previously afaik.

Like Lil Wayne

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1321941986174226432?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,174 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

There is no comparison if you're comparing it to the "Dead Troops are losers" story. With specifics like that, I don't feel anonymous source stories should be reported on. Merely saying there is an investigation though, I don't see much of an issue with given that we already have many details to hand. On it's own though, I most likely would take issue with just that revelation and nothing more.

I have no issue with the media's initial reporting about the dossier as they (mostly) were not to know it was fabricated but as time went on the reporting was ridiculous, as was all the Russia Collusion madness that followed it. Bombshell after bombshell that was all clearly nothing. There was never a shred of evidence that would justify someone believing Trump was an agent of the Kremlin and that he (or his team) had been compromised and so conspired with Russia to fix the election. Same goes for the impeachment.

I wasn’t talking about specific story. Why do you always talk about the media? They have no input into criminal investigations. Ignore the media’s noise around all of this and look at what has actually been established as fact and there is very little to go on.

Fabricated dossier? I assume you’re talking about the Steele dossier? Some of which has been verified and none of which has been shown to be false.

The accusations against hunter Biden are not the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Trump is in a much better position now than a month ago.
    Interesting to see Biden going to Minnesota, if he is concerned about that State then he has problems.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement