Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

But when Trump does it, you think he is good presidential material....

Trump isnt on Boards.ie

Posters are just insulting fellow strangers online and getting away with it.
    The only prerequisite to throw out the insults without reprimand is you have to be a Biden fan or Trump hater.

It's all very one sided

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Trump isnt on Boards.ie

We can't say that for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 15,919 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

When tomorrow we go to sleep it will be FOUR MORE DAYS.

Any more tweets or meltdowns from Trump? Seems to be a bit quiet, but not in US so what do I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

If they have copies of the documents which they claim were lost, then he is a bigger idiot for making a show of himself on TV last night with his 'the dog ate my homework' excuse.

"Excuse" ? If Tucker had not told us the documents were missing, nobody would know that they had even existed. You (collective you) are acting as if he was publicly given some documents and lost them but that's not what happened. It was volunteered information last night. Just be grateful for the update and await the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Trump isnt on Boards.ie

Posters are just insulting fellow strangers online and getting away with it.
    The only prerequisite to throw out the insults without reprimand is you have to be a Biden fan or Trump hater.

It's all very one sided

Really?

Have you read the thread on BLM, or Greta, or Multiculturalism, or anything to do with homelessness or social welfare, or travellers.

Many of the people who complain about being insulted have not problem doing so on these threads which are dominated by conservative views.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭patnor1011

I'm just wondering how people can post throughout the night. Some of you are definitely living in the states . American or not.

Some of us work night shifts. Some suffer from insomnia.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,574 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Biden extends lead by 1 point in Florida, now 4 - 6 points depending on voter turnout.

https://twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/1321859464245465088

Really?

Have you read the thread on BLM, or Greta, or Multiculturalism, or anything to do with homelessness or social welfare, or travellers.

Many of the people who complain about being insulted have not problem doing so on these threads which are dominated by conservative views.

You think boards is dominated by "conservative " views?
    I think you might be throwing the average Irish person who has centrist views in with so called American conservative views.

Ireland isnt America. Most people are in middle of the political spectrum. You might think that left wing views are in the minority and you would be right. Look at Irish left wing parties. Minimal support.

But again this isn't America so if you ain't a lefty it doesn't mean you are a righty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

I think you might be throwing the average Irish person who has centrist views in with so called American conservative views.

Ireland isnt America. Most people are in middle of the political spectrum. You might think that left wing views are in the minority and you would be right. Look at Irish left wing parties. Minimal support.

But again this isn't America so if you ain't a lefty it doesn't mean you are a righty

Do you think Trump will win?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

So it's official then, the dotard has ended the coronavirus pandemic (despite recent record breaking amount of cases) just in time for the election

Not just the hero America needs but the hero the world needs

Bualadh bos Donnie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I didn't say Boards is dominated by Conservative views. It isn't. But neither is it dominated by Liberal views. Depending on the threads and active stories at a given time, the dominance of one voice or another can rise on particular topics.

Given it is an Irish forum with a largely Irish membership, when I say conservative or Liberal I mean in the context of Irish representations of those demographics.

vojiwox wrote: »
    Do you think Trump will win?

No. He will be annihilated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭NSAman

Which do you think warrants greater attention?

A Presidential candidate whose son may have arranged for him to meet people while he was Vice President.

A Presidential candidate who, as President went against the advice of his security officials to grant top secret security clearance to his daughters husband.

One is open and in the public eye.

The other is behind closed doors and open to corruption.

Which do you prefer?

It is a herd mentality. Some people feel better if they think they are part of something. Then "if you are not with us you must be against" comes along with insults and hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

DNC has put major effort into talking Florida.

https://twitter.com/jakejakeny/status/1320802361447796736

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

At least they are visiting the battlegrounds. Hillary was terribly complacent four years ago. She didn’t visit any of the swing states after the primaries. I still can’t believe that.

NSAman wrote: »
    One is open and in the public eye.

The other is behind closed doors and open to corruption.

Which do you prefer?

Both of them are not open and are in public eyes nevertheless.

Both of them are behind a closed doors and up to neck in corruption.

None of them is going to win.

One of them however is just a placeholder clearly not capable to lead a country that size for 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭NSAman

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Both of them are not open and are in public eyes nevertheless.

Both of them are behind a closed doors and up to neck in corruption.

None of them is going to win.

One of them however is just a placeholder clearly not capable to lead a country that size for 4 years.

But yet, there he is, leading a country of this size. Voted for by the people of that country.

Co-Founder of The Intercept resigned today over censorship of an article he wrote about the Bidens:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1321869227226222593

Hopefully more journalists will follow suit. What's happening is disgraceful and that it has broad support is what is most galling. People are happy this censorship is taking place. They want these double standards because they think they're better. So much better than they don't even think those they don't agree with deserve fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,468 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You're being irrational. Of course Tucker, his Executive Producer, the NY Producer are not all in on some vast conspiracy to claim they had some documents which never even existed. I know you hate Trump / Fox, but it's just odd, extremely so, to believe what you're admitting to and then rationalizing to yourself.

Hilarious. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but it would seem they did make copies:
    We have learned from an extremely reliable source in a position to know that Fox News did in fact keep a copy of the documents.

So now anonymous sources are suddenly ok with you?

So what's in the documentation? What's the big reveal? Why wait another 24 hours to release them, meanwhile many thousands more are out voting?

Hang on there and I'll text Tucker for you. How the hell would I know what info they contain.

Either way, I doubt it would be enough for you to admit this story should have been covered all along and not merely dismissed off as Russian misinformation on the say so of liar extraordinaire, Adam Schiff.

At least we do know today though that Hunter Biden has been under a criminal investigation for almost year:

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1321936960483635200

Lil Wayne endorsed Trump I see ...

Well, just to be ahead of the jump, I'd like to affirm that I believe in due process and we should at least wait until we hear what Lil Wayne has to say on the back of tomorrow's allegations that he did whatever it is that it will be maintained that he did/said.

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1321941986174226432

Hang on there and I'll text Tucker for you. How the hell would I know what info they contain.

Either way, I doubt it would be enough for you to admit this story should have been covered all along and not merely dismissed off as Russian misinformation on the say so of liar extraordinaire, Adam Schiff.

At least we do know today though that Hunter Biden has been under a criminal investigation for almost year:

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1321936960483635200

And yet you are constantly talking about them.as if they are the holy grail and will destroy Biden days before this election.

And here he goes again HUNTER! HUNTER! HUNTER! Heads up Pete, Hunter isn't running for office.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,323 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Lil Wayne endorsed Trump I see ...

Well, just to be ahead of the jump, I'd like to affirm that I believe in due process and we should at least wait until we hear what Lil Wayne has to say on the back of tomorrow's allegations that he did whatever it is that it will be maintained that he did/said.

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1321941986174226432
    What an endorsement! He is the one everyone wanted....lol

And yet you are constantly talking about them.as if they are the holy grail and will destroy Biden days before this election.

Quote where I said the missing documents would or could "destroy Biden" - shouldn't be too much trouble for you seeing as you say I have been doing it constantly.

I'll wait.

And here he goes again HUNTER! HUNTER! HUNTER! Heads up Pete, Hunter isn't running for office.

Jack Dorsey's Twitter machine still won't allow the article to be shared despite him testifying that banning it was incorrect and it was now shareable

FyodorD wrote: »
    The hunter videos are disgusting.
    Would you agree

Not seen them, what's in them?

Jack Dorsey's Twitter machine still won't allow the article to be shared despite him testifying that banning it was incorrect and it was now shareable

You're wasting your time as Timberrrrrr can't seem to get it into his head that it doesn't matter that Hunter is not running for President, given that Joe is ALSO implicated in the Pay For Play scandal. Sure it couldn't exist without him ffs!! Honestly, the willful blind spots some people have. Course if the story was about Don Jnr and how he had sold America out ... blind spot would be gone in a nano.

• Advertisement

So send him an email and ask him whats happening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement