Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockdown House Hunting

Options
  • 22-10-2020 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,

I just accepted a new job 150km away, obviously I will need to find accommodation but I have no idea of the guidelines/law surrounding searching for accommodation in the lockdown?

I will be working from home for 6 weeks but in the meantime need to find a place to live as I will need to be in the office after these 6 weeks.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Are you sure you'll be in the office? :)

Are you looking for guidelines searching for accommodation in the lockdown? Do you think the government have thought about this scenario? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭TwistedPixel88

timeToLive wrote: »
    Are you sure you'll be in the office? :)

Are you looking for guidelines searching for accommodation in the lockdown? Do you think the government have thought about this scenario? :P

I will indeed, considered essential so will be in the office.

Yea I guess they haven't but thought there might be some rough guideline...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,856 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Hi,

I just accepted a new job 150km away, obviously I will need to find accommodation but I have no idea of the guidelines/law surrounding searching for accommodation in the lockdown?

I will be working from home for 6 weeks but in the meantime need to find a place to live as I will need to be in the office after these 6 weeks.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

You can do essential things.

Finding a place to call home is essential.

Best of luck.

Advertisement