Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

i would guess Patrick and tegan are wolves. they have completely focused on 1 aspect of my power today...the possession power. i suppose with derry also backing me up in so much as the posts dont need to be sequesntial they dont seem to care.

they haven't acknowledged (or didnt really question) the fact that my attack on katie failed or that an attack was reversed (which i think was wendy incorrectly targeting me). Or the fact that phil (maybe a SS disguised as phil - but not conor) replicated those.

i was pretty open that katie needed to be resolved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Phil the genie.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ok, the whole Nigel thing. There is NO way a role has all that power. It is just too much, even for a necro game. It is like a stunt he would pull off though :D

I am sure he thinks he wears his pants over his tights, but he aint no superman. Possession, guns, ability to "discover stuff" I do not buy it one way. And when he has a chance to prove himself by shooting me, he wont do it!

Nice try Nigel. But I am not buying it. You set up Senan without knowing what they were and got lucky. You are not working on the village side here.

an attack was reversed (protection)...as per the mods
    derry was given the possession orders as well.
    an attack failed (my kill powers)...mine on katie.

all the powers i have claimed are out in the open on thread.

whoever copied the powers will survive a bullet. if that is you, or a SS pretending to be you remains to be seen

Emily WW wrote: »
    What do these pokers and swords do?

Is this a hunter thing?

No demon trap? Are all demons dead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil the genie.

I can't grant wishes :P

• Advertisement

I can't grant wishes :P

Someone can.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    i would guess Patrick and tegan are wolves. they have completely focused on 1 aspect of my power today...the possession power. i suppose with derry also backing me up in so much as the posts dont need to be sequesntial they dont seem to care.

they haven't acknowledged (or didnt really question) the fact that my attack on katie failed or that an attack was reversed (which i think was wendy incorrectly targeting me). Or the fact that phil (maybe a SS disguised as phil - but not conor) replicated those.

i was pretty open that katie needed to be resolved.

Let's talk about the Derry then, he didn't find out who possessed him but you found out who replicated your powers?? That's a hard one to swallow Nidgewolf

The other stuff is things that have happened on thread and you're making various claims about.

Archangels
    Ghosts
    Leviathans
    Angels
    Red Eyed Demons (Team MacLeod)
    Yellow-Eyed Demons (Team Azazel)
    Horsemen
    Shapeshifters
    Ghostfacers

Was looking at the OP to see what we are up against.

• Ghosts have no real bodies, and cannot be killed by Angels or Demons as a result.
    • Archangels are incredibly powerful and hard to kill. Only the Leviathans or the Hunters have the power to kill them in one blow.
    • Horsemen are higher forms of Demons.
    • Demons should be careful about attacking Angels, however Leviathans can destroy them in one fell swoop.
    • All Angels have one use of Angel Radio - a method of off-thread communication with a message that will be transmitted to all alive Angels.
    • Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!
    • Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.
    • One Angel can grant wishes - simply post in bold on thread - but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged...

Phil and Tegan, do you have any powers useful to the village? Are you at liberty to reveal them?

Archangels
    Ghosts
    Leviathans
    Angels
    Red Eyed Demons (Team MacLeod)
    Yellow-Eyed Demons (Team Azazel)
    Horsemen
    Shapeshifters
    Ghostfacers

• Ghosts have no real bodies, and cannot be killed by Angels or Demons as a result.
    • Archangels are incredibly powerful and hard to kill. Only the Leviathans or the Hunters have the power to kill them in one blow.
    • Horsemen are higher forms of Demons.
    • Demons should be careful about attacking Angels, however Leviathans can destroy them in one fell swoop.
    • All Angels have one use of Angel Radio - a method of off-thread communication with a message that will be transmitted to all alive Angels.
    • Shapeshifters are tricksy creatures, they can appear as whoever they wish and indeed replicate other powers as well!
    • Ghostfacers will become Hunters if munched by the Hunter team.
    • One Angel can grant wishes - simply post in bold on thread - but be careful what you wish for - they may not be exactly as you had envisaged...

we're actually up against hunters and SS's

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Let's talk about the Derry then, he didn't find out who possessed him but you found out who replicated your powers?? That's a hard one to swallow Nidgewolf

The other stuff is things that have happened on thread and you're making various claims about.

may be hard to swallow but its true.

if i am lynched, at least the village will get very good info

Phil and Tegan, do you have any powers useful to the village? Are you at liberty to reveal them?

I don't have anything that will help the village,. just something that can help me is used correctly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily, thoughts on Phil?

we're actually up against hunters and SS's

Someone asked if the demons were dead. I meant to quote that part. Basically I was showing there is more than the demon in the mix.

I don't like Phil, Angus. I'm not crazy about you either.:p ;)

I don't have anything that will help the village,. just something that can help me is used correctly.

surely if it helps you it helps the village, if you are a villager that is

Nigel did you ever give your reasoning for the holly play after I asked

Someone asked if the demons were dead. I meant to quote that part. Basically I was showing there is more than the demon in the mix.

so what did you mean to say when you said:

You slipped up. Angus slipped up in an early post but yours is much worse. It takes a while to copy and paste and type 'what we're up against' without noticing your 'error'.

after the 3 posts she had to sort of fill in the blanks i guess regarding the 'peek'.

no, i had the powers to use and wanted to use them. i had no idea how it would play out
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Nigel did you ever give your reasoning for the holly play after I asked

if that is the question?

• Advertisement

so what did you mean to say when you said:

The Hunters are the hunters. the other list has a load of different roles. Let's not try getting away from how dodgy you are SuperNidge

I don't like Phil, Angus. I'm not crazy about you either.:p ;)

Potentially understandable on me but wrong. Have you a top three right now?

You slipped up. Angus slipped up in an early post but yours is much worse. It takes a while to copy and paste and type 'what we're up against' without noticing your 'error'.

Barking up the wrong tree Emily. Sorry.

...Followed by a list of villagers.

I have the power to protect a player each night

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I have the power to protect a player each night

go on...tell us so

if that is the question?

Not really, I’m trying to understand why a villager with possession power sacrifices a player (Potentially a powerful rv ) they don’t have a hunch on to follow an early hunch on another player. No way senan wasn’t being lynched after a peek so you basically bussed him to chase down holly

How does that sound to you when you read it back

Angus WW wrote: »
    Potentially understandable on me but wrong. Have you a top three right now?

You tell me your top three first.:p

What about you Emily? Anything to share?

Any more info about Steve?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcements:

59-shadowmoor-midnight-banshee-daarken.jpg

The Banshee drags Tegan away kicking and screaming.

Several minutes later... Tegan is DEAD.

They were
    Evil

Advertisement