Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vogue Williams took a sh1te - rte.ie exclusive

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,392 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I never got the hatred.

I think she is gorgeous.

Looked good around the time she was with McFadden but now she has that frozen face look that people who had botox or whatever it is they get seem to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,374 ✭✭✭Homelander

I think most people would agree she is a good looking woman and the discussion is nothing to do with begrudgery.

It's more like "Why are Irish media always pushing this person on us?"

Every other week it's something utterly braindead like "Vogue Williams shares her anguish at Covid-19 lockdown" or "Vogue Williams opens up about the stress of moving house".

Like...OK? Honestly, who reads that?

Realistically somebody must because it's all about clicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

If at least half a dozen people don't meaninglessly post, 'Who?' in a thread in order to confer a modicum of spurious intellectual sheen on themselves, is it even an enjoyable bitching thread about vapid Irish celebrities?

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

Im sure her man is delighted to be throwing it into her nightly but he's taking one for the team by having to listen to her. If he ever kills her, his defence will be that her voice was drilling into his head and he lost the plot and bashed her skull in with a detergent box.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

She has a mouth like a Hungy Hungry Hippo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

She has a mouth like a Hungy Hungry Hippo.

Rough rough

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Thanks to this thread we're now likely to be subjected to another round of articles on how she's a victim of cyber bullying by vicious internet trolls...

I'd say RTE probably cover her more than most because they 'invented' her, she's originally from RTÉ's answer to The Hills / Made in Chelsea, Fade Street.

Thanks to this thread we're now likely to be subjected to another round of articles on how she's a victim of cyber bullying by vicious internet trolls...

I'd say RTE probably cover her more than most because they 'invented' her, she's originally from RTÉ's answer to The Hills / Made in Chelsea, Fade Street.

being married to that twat from WestLife is what made her.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,405 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Good lookin woman

Seems to be making a good living for herself and the family

Fair play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Despite all of this, I'd still ride her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Despite all of this, I'd still ride her.

Because of all this I'd ride her, wouldn't even need a halter....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Because of all this I'd ride her, wouldn't even need a halter....

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Vogue is a made up name. Her real name is Gammymouth Horseface.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,961 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Ghastly and Odious individual, Irish television seem obsessed with her, Rachel Allen & Amy Huberman. I've one question I'd love to ask Vogue, what's that button on your face for, the one just above your upper lip.

Callans Kicks take on Rachel...... :)

https://youtu.be/1jrR3--hKNg

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Lot of dudes around here don't like beautiful and successful women who try and make a brand around themselves.

There's lots of anger out there, Moron.

Well, that's uncalled for. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

His name is I am a moron people yeesh!
    And she's well fit, all the haters only wish, shi kaka

kowloon wrote: »
    Well, that's uncalled for. :mad:

take a look at the username of the poster they responded to.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,918 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Nothing personally against her or her unfortunately named offspring, but the constant pushing by RTE of their created celeb no one asked for grates.

Apart from being really really ridiculously good looking, what does she bring to the table?

Who honestly thinks she is good looking.....

Should have a vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

take a look at the username of the poster they responded to.
    rapul wrote: »
    His name is I am a moron people yeesh!
    And she's well fit, all the haters only wish, shi kaka

:D
    preview.jpg

Who honestly thinks she is good looking.....

Should have a vote.

I do and I'm sure lots do, people like to hate!

rapul wrote: »
    I do and I'm sure lots do, people like to hate!

Find her very manly looking to be honest, just something not sitting right

Not just you kowloon, a gandhi load have said the same

Find her very manly looking to be honest, just something not sitting right

Each to there own oul son

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

She's definitely attractive looking, and she has that uber cool name, probably thought up by some bellend middle class dorky spin doctor...

I don't know her myself, so I cannot say anything bad about her as a person.

But the Name Vogue, is the same name as a fashion magazine, and with some gannets and jock's Vogue resonates as super model, so therefore I worship and emulate...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,770 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

She should be grateful she wasn't named after any of the other well known magazines like OK!.. or HELLO!.. or Juggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭Jump_In_Jack

Best put-down, Katherine Ryan said to her,
    You must spend a lot of time face down on the coffee table.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Heard her on Tubridy's radio programme this morning and by jaysus is she pointless - a well-to-do bird who exercises and has a child. That's it.

But unfortunately there are plenty of braindead morons out there who buy the shít she's flogging on social media, so that keeps her in a 'career'.

I took a look at her instagram today - over 800 thousand followers and streams of comments saying things like "where did you get your teeth done?" , "ur gorjus hun" , "amazing mother". That's the real tragedy here - the idiots who feed her with the attention she needs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Heard her on Tubridy's radio programme this morning and by jaysus is she pointless - a well-to-do bird who exercises and has a child. That's it.

But unfortunately there are plenty of braindead morons out there who buy the shít she's flogging on social media, so that keeps her in a 'career'.

I took a look at her instagram today - over 800 thousand followers and streams of comments saying things like "where did you get your teeth done?" , "ur gorjus hun" , "amazing mother". That's the real tragedy here - the idiots who feed her with the attention she needs.

800k. Kreisst, how's that for attention?

Is it any wonder the press and other media suck up to them?
    There all after selling toothpaste anyways.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement