Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vogue Williams took a sh1te - rte.ie exclusive

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,303 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Now I know why Vogue was involved in the takeaway awards, she's the only one that would be able take one bite of a Half Pounder

you say that like it's a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

I never asked for that, what are you talking about?

Yes because what you were asking, was so vile, a mod had to delete it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

hurikane wrote: »
    Yes because what you were asking, was so vile, a mod had to delete it.
    It never happened. You're really letting yourself down here by lying about other posters in order to make your point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

AdrianBalboa is off the subs bench, adopting a less than convincing female persona despite the shrill overtones.
    Which persona are you? The "poor me, -another drink" sad-sack alcoholic failed writer? You're mediocre, get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

AdrianBalboa is off the subs bench, adopting a less than convincing female persona despite the shrill overtones.

It seems that I'm not the only person who's convinced that that user is a male.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And we will leave it here.

There probably should be a raft of cards handed out for the last few exchanges.

Cut out these big men attitudes, you are impressing nobody.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement