Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vogue Williams took a sh1te - rte.ie exclusive

Options
  • 20-10-2020 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Why oh why, when I go to the state broadcaster to check the news, is there always a story about Vogue Williams?

He heart sinks for Irish businesses, why is this person forced on us by RTÉ.ie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,918 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,606 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Was this in a toilet or was she “caught short”?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I wonder if she makes lots of different noises when she takes a shite, like when she cares for Theodore?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Who?

Theodore’s aul’ wan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

It's called being a Media Whore.

Lots of them out there. Twank, another has been (if she ever was) trying to be relevant always covered.

The reason being there is a severe lack of talent in RTE and there is an even bigger lack of creative genius. This is caused by the incestuous relationships that exist in the cozy cartel of Irish television.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Theodore’s aul’ wan.

Oh right, skipping rope gob.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Its a man

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

jimgoose wrote: »
    I wonder if she makes lots of different noises when she takes a shite, like when she cares for Theodore?

Click clonk

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

jimgoose wrote: »

Check RTÉ.ie they live streamed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

Caught short

Did the Langer fall out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Imagine calling your kid Vogue. She never really had a chance.

Imagine calling your kid Vogue.

Theodore too

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

The Irish independent has a lust for Irish "celebrities" Gerrard Keane and the wife were nearly in it every week a while back.

The Irish independent has a lust for Irish "celebrities" Gerrard Keane and the wife were nearly in it every week a while back.

Who

If at least half a dozen people don't meaninglessly post, 'Who?' in a thread in order to confer a modicum of spurious intellectual sheen on themselves, is it even an enjoyable bitching thread about vapid Irish celebrities?

If at least half a dozen people don't meaninglessly post, 'Who?' in a thread in order to confer a modicum of spurious intellectual sheen on themselves, is it even an enjoyable bitching thread about vapid Irish celebrities?

Who

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

This ^

Seriously what sort of absolutely fake as **** gobsheens would do that. You'd almost call social services.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Why do RTÉ constantly report on every bit of nonsense to do with British royals?

"Future unelected head of state's wife wore a red jumper today".

Wow. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Why do RTÉ constantly report on every bit of nonsense to do with British royals?

Because it generates clicks on the website, which in turn generates advertising revenue. This is obviously the type of content that visitors to their site want. Not reruns of Radharc, or lessons on Old Irish Bardic poetry.

Simple enough I would have thought, dude.

Some of the intellectuals around here don't believe in a licence fee increase, or even public service broadcasting, but then complain when they visit the RTÉ website and see articles like this.

At least they are royal family known all over the world.

What exactly is this Vogue woman famous for? Other than washing clothes? Or reproducing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Because Irish people love the royals.
    The viewing figures for royal weddings in this country are huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Very square jawline on the 'lass'. You have to be born with that. No boxing club can coach it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

A better example of a pointless person would be impossible to find. Shes a narcissistic vacous media courting NOBODY, and anybody who reads anything about her or follows her or is in any way interested in her opinion needs their head examined.

We are in a global pandemic, family members are burying loved ones in barely attended funerals, businesses are closed down, we are in a recession and people are losing their jobs. Vogue, love, nobody cares what you have to say about anything. N O B O D Y. Fcuk off under the rock you came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

Another VW emissions scandal.

Who

# is currently 3 so thread technically doesn't exist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I never got the hatred.

I think she is gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I never got the hatred.

I think she is gorgeous.

Lot of dudes around here don't like beautiful and successful women who try and make a brand around themselves.

There's lots of anger out there, Moron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭seenitall

I remember reading somewhere that her birth name was Sinead, or Niamh, something like that. I think it was even on her wiki page at one point. Curiously, there is no trace of that now that I can find.

Anyway, I believe that one is on her, not her parents.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement