Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary decriminalization of Marijuana for next Lockdown, would you approve?

Options
  • 16-10-2020 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭

We need something to help pass the boredom and the paranoia of the Guards kicking down your door isn't necessary on top of all the other stresses.

Should we temporary decriminalize Marijuana? 12 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    58%
    Prefab Sprouterwiz569drunkmonkeyscamalertnormanoffside7aubzxk43m2snid161 7 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    41%
    MOH[Deleted User]paddysdreamdmakcsmck321 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

We need something to help pass the boredom and the paranoia of the Guards kicking down your door isn't necessary on top of all the other stresses.

No thanks, I want whatever NPHET is on

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No
    funnydoggy wrote: »
    No thanks, I want whatever NPHET is on

Not sure what there on but it's not the crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭smck321

Atari Jaguar
    No, what would those people who endlessly talk about cannabis talk about then.

Running critically low on cans in the fridge. I expect the Gardaí to kick in the front door any minute and replenish the stock. What a time to be alive.

No
    smck321 wrote: »
    No, what would those people who endlessly talk about cannabis talk about then.

They've moved onto the NWO and positive negatives.

• Advertisement

No
    Running critically low on cans in the fridge. I expect the Gardaí to kick in the front door any minute and replenish the stock. What a time to be alive.

I'm stocking up on booze this evening, can see them closing off licences this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Would certainly fill a hole in the exchequers pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

But then the paranoia of the Lockdown ending would kick in

I'm stocking up on booze this evening, can see them closing off licences this time.

The government might pull a hollow stunt like reducing opening hours, not a hope they'll go for the nuclear option.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,544 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What a ridiculous thread

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement